• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HCG - Intramuscular or Sublingual Adminstering?

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=4]How are people most often doing this? I have found instructions on both intramuscular and sublingual reconsitution and administration..[/h]
Let me know! If the sublingual works... it sounds like one less shot to mess with... anyone's thoughts??

Midwest

SubQ always for me.. No fuss no muss. easy peasy japo knee zee.

How are people most often doing this? I have found instructions on both intramuscular and sublingual reconsitution and administration..

Let me know! If the sublingual works... it sounds like one less shot to mess with... anyone's thoughts??

Midwest

Hey Bro, do you mean "Subcutaneously"? Im or intro-muscular is injecting through the skin, fat and into the muscle. Subcutaneously or "Sub Q" as it's referred to, is using an insulin needle and injecting between the fat and muscle tissue. Easiest is the belly, grab some fat and inject. Like Vision sad, it's super easy and takes no time. I'd stick to it that way. There are new ways of administering HCG but I'd go with the tried and true.

Hey Bro, do you mean "Subcutaneously"? Im or intro-muscular is injecting through the skin, fat and into the muscle. Subcutaneously or "Sub Q" as it's referred to, is using an insulin needle and injecting between the fat and muscle tissue. Easiest is the belly, grab some fat and inject. Like Vision sad, it's super easy and takes no time. I'd stick to it that way. There are new ways of administering HCG but I'd go with the tried and true.

No no, sublingual is the process which the hcg is mixed with one part water, one part alcohol and administered by a dropper under the tongue.

If you google sublingual hcg instructions you find tons of information on it.

Midwest

. Like Vision sad, it's super easy and takes no time. I'd stick to it that way. There are new ways of administering HCG but I'd go with the tried and true.
Agreed. "sublingual" requires 15-20 drops a few times a day. I'm Not interested in that!

Roger that. Thanks guys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

The absorption rate on sublingual is low (between 40-60% at BEST) and therefore inefficient versus SubQ. SubQ really is the most cost effective way to go and you are 100% confident of how much is actually being delivered into your system. Any drops that make it into the gastro tract are NOT used by the body period, i.e., wasted.

SubQ = #1
Sublingual = #10

In my opinion.

I only use subQ.

Hope this helps.

Also rememeber that the life on HCG is typically quoted at 30 days. If you are getting premixed drops how do you know the shelf life BEFORE you get it?

The absorption rate on sublingual is low (between 40-60% at BEST) and therefore inefficient versus SubQ. SubQ really is the most cost effective way to go and you are 100% confident of how much is actually being delivered into your system. Any drops that make it into the gastro tract are NOT used by the body period, i.e., wasted.

SubQ = #1
Sublingual = #10

In my opinion.

I only use subQ.

Hope this helps.

Also rememeber that the life on HCG is typically quoted at 30 days. If you are getting premixed drops how do you know the shelf life BEFORE you get it?

Appreciated. I am reconstituting my own so will be good to go there.

Appreciated. I am reconstituting my own so will be good to go there.

Sounds good brother. Keep it in the frig between injections and DO NOT SHAKE IT. If for some reason it falls out of solution, just roll the vial in your hand slowly, it will remix.

Sounds good brother. Keep it in the frig between injections and DO NOT SHAKE IT. If for some reason it falls out of solution, just roll the vial in your hand slowly, it will remix.

Roger that. I am assuming we want bac water for this?

Roger that. I am assuming we want bac water for this?

Yep, but the Bac water will come in vials that will leave you extra bac. The shelf life on Bac is usually stamped on the label somewhere and is typically around 2 years. You can dilute the HCG to your preference. For example, I dilute for my wife so that she can draw .4 CC to get 250 IU's versus .2 CC for "typical" diluting. .2 CC is hard to draw and you don't feel like you are injecting anything. According to her .4 is the magic quantity.

Back