• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No Sale No Promo No Contest just FREE

Some already given out. There will be another one later on today if I get the go ahead.

Badass!

Lol....you're waiting for nothing. ..these guys gave a small amount of gear to a few vets for testing and thats what all the excitement was about.....WOOOOHOOO!

Not impressed.

Theyve got that magical disappearing gear!

Im still waiting for liquidex to come back

Blueprint and TheArchitect are people of their word. You 2 guys who won will receive your gear. And Z82, there's no magical disappearing gear or source her bud. Blueprint is straight up, but we all understand skepticism when a new source steps on scene. You'll see bro :)

Lol yeah he was a cool dude I assume something not to pleasant happened for him to just disappear like he did.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Blueprint and TheArchitect are people of their word. You 2 guys who won will receive your gear. And Z82, there's no magical disappearing gear or source her bud. Blueprint is straight up, but we all understand skepticism when a new source steps on scene. You'll see bro :)

Yeah...we will see....just all the hype and not much to show for it.

Lol....you're waiting for nothing. ..these guys gave a small amount of gear to a few vets for testing and thats what all the excitement was about.....WOOOOHOOO!

Not impressed.

X2

I normally wouldn't be in a big hurry but its nearing blast time again im planning on doing labs as well. Just don't want to start then have it arrive .

Yeah...we will see....just all the hype and not much to show for it.

You must not look around on IMF. There's already a couple guys who received their stuff and are getting ready to test and get labs. So go see for yourself.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont think their quality is being questioned RoidsR4me did a review on it and had nothing but good things to say. Its to early to tell but I hope these guys have success here. Only time will tell.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

You must not look around on IMF. There's already a couple guys who received their stuff and are getting ready to test and get labs. So go see for yourself.

Pretty much exactly what I said. And yes I cruise imag.

these guys gave a small amount of gear to a few vets for testing and thats what all the excitement was about.....WOOOOHOOO!

Not impressed.

No need to get defensive bro..just stating the facts. Im sure others agree!

Not offended at all bro. I missed that post. I was just trying to reassure you that blueprint is a stand up source. But the proof will be in the pudding. They all have to start somewhere and I myself am skeptical when I see a new source. People would be crazy not to be. We all work hard for our money.

Hmm. Missing my email... :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I want free stuff! In fact set me up with my next cycle! Lmao!... No for real tho . Test e and eq will be fine lol!:roflmao:

Back