• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ronald McDonald House Serves Eviction Notice on Unvaccinated Sick Children

Wow. Not surprising but I am willing to bet they will get away with it. He has nailed it with peoples conscience is seared with the mindset that they are safer with this jab.

athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-20211205.jpg

The Ronald McDonald Mission Statement....right from the website....

The mission of RMHC is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and wellbeing of children. Guiding us in our mission are our core values: Lead with compassion. Focus on the critical needs of children.

Well, in fairness, they are booting the adults for not vaccinating. Of course this means the kids go too. But this is obviously another power play to push vaccines on the hesitant aka “anti-vaxxers”.
It should be clear those who are vaccinated are. Those who are hesitant MIGHT. We have reached critical mass and people should move along as such.

I was staying with friends Friday night. She got her “booster” that day. At dinner that night she was so loopy and sort of incoherent I was staring at her wondering if she was having a TIA or full blown stroke. Trying to remember the FAST acronym.
Yesterday morning the sounds of sickness from her room. Aches, overall miserable with coughing.

Had some twat defending this decision. Saying they aren’t forcing people out, just giving them another place to live!! Kinda reminiscent of a group of folks in Germany that were told they were no longer welcome and they would gladly find them other living arrangements with people just like them.

Fucking evil. Sick. God I fucking hate liberals, Biden and any bastard that is for punishing people who don't want some experimental poison pumped into them.

I dont get the madness around the unvaxxed, yet nobody is made at china.

IML Gear Cream!
They can't even add..
The other night Biden said..with 10 million still un-vaxed,things will never get better..

But at 700k a day new patients in the ER(all un-vaxed) in what two wks...Yep,that's ALL the un-vaxed in this Country..
They don't tell you the Truth..just their version..to continue to control the Masses..

Now we are getting the Right mask...only 2+ yrs..numbers go up after theVax...Why..??
The facts...real one's..just don't add up..
Z...

More deaths after the vaxx than prior!! 90% of the 60+ population is vaccinated so this should protect the highest risk and yet it doesn’t. Covid barely touches the under 20 population and this year they are seeing skyrocket cases.

It’s only taken 80 years to start criminalizing people for their beliefs again. Anyone hearing the boxcars starting to roll?

China was doing what they got paid to do...just like always. "Here's some money, now make xyz."
virus came from China, they covered it up, WHO covered it up, wouldnt allow people in to help or trace origins, and now people who arent vaxxed are the problem

Back