• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for info on best cycle for serious mass

TheMadManMC

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m looking to see what everyone suggests for the best cycle to gain serious mass. Putting on as much muscle as possible. Thanks.

Like monte said. Test and deca with some anadrol or dbol. But none of that will matter if the diet isn’t there

Test, Deca, Anadrol and eat.

Food food food. Npp, test and androl.

As other said all the clean food you can stand and if you still ain't growing enough then add whatever other form of calories you have to add to make it happen.

Depends on what you like test/deca with anadrol,dbol, or suersrol for most. I hate deca. I like high test all by itself others don’t. I can gain a lot with just a gram of test a week. My favorite was test/tren/anadrol. I like it way better then dbol. Obviously suoerdrol is the strongest option but I feel way better in anadrol and the gains are R.T. that much better.

Depends on what you like test/deca with anadrol,dbol, or suersrol for most. I hate deca. I like high test all by itself others don’t. I can gain a lot with just a gram of test a week. My favorite was test/tren/anadrol. I like it way better then dbol. Obviously suoerdrol is the strongest option but I feel way better in anadrol and the gains are R.T. that much better.
I love high test only cycles

Back