• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The NEW normal

GearProRep

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got this new Victoria Secret in my mailbox this morning. Opened up the first page and this is what I got:

767f47e5ea5f45f083a881e9040f8952.jpg

Not exactly what one is used to seeing in a Victorias Secret publication.

I should have also prefaced with the fact that I’m not picking on this woman at all. My beef is that although I’m sure she is beautiful inside and out as a person she is not fit. As Stormy said not what I was expecting to see from VS.

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone. I hope for her sake, she has a great personality. And this is coming from somebody who likes 'em thick.

Seeing more and more of that. Like it’s ok to be out of shape forget eat right and exercise. Is that still a thing in schools? I hope so. Just like medication commercials promoting it’s ok to be diabetic instead of eat right and exercise they show them doing it now that they are diabetic, a little to late!

fat ass bitch

Everyone has a different definition of what's beautiful and sexy. Different strokes for different folks. Was this issue of Victoria Secret a plus sized edition and you missed the fine print?

Right, wrong or indifferent bigger girls are more acceptable in mainstream eyes then ever before. Kate Moss body styles aren't as popular anymore.

Who here has never slammed a phattie?

Maybe they should get there own publication but as far as a man and a woman is concerned it can still be a really good time.

live a lil bros … fat bitches actually appreciate your 4.8 inches. Lol

fat ass bitch
Lmao...
I bet she sucks a mean dick.
Bwhahaha ...
You fukin guys 🤣🤣🤣

Oh wait till Victoria Secret start with trannies!!!...I can see thick ...but cant see fat no matter how you slice the pie it encourages poor health!!! ...I would understand a big boned woman or a slightly unacttractive woman modelling before seeing a fat chick...

Those covers sale so many Big Macs...Cokes...Wendy's fries..
Type ll meds..both die and bi-polar....And the billions in fat loss genocide..

Reality is… men will find what they are attracted to despite an attempt to program us differently.

Make a “new” norm.

It won’t work.

Besides which, being over weight isn’t healthy. And promoting fatness is wrong. Unhealthy.

It’s not a “well if you can’t beat them join them” thing.

Ppl die from obesity.

Someone out there thinks she's beautiful and, she is obviously comfortable with her looks.

I bet half of you fucks are overweight little dick shit bags who hate how you look.....

Touche'

Thick girls are hungry for some lovin' too...remember that one guys lol

But she has a wonderful personality.

I don't like em obese but I'll take a pretty big girl over a skinny one which really disgusts me. Most models are almost built like little boys and just as unhealthy

Someone out there thinks she's beautiful and, she is obviously comfortable with her looks.

I bet half of you fucks are overweight little dick shit bags who hate how you look.....

You better be right...
If the world ends and I live...and end up with her...I will find you...lol

Get Shredded!
Neither is injecting steroids until the day you die but we promote the shit out of the look it “can” get you…

I think you know the difference.

Besides, it’s debatable.

Someone getting “steroids” from a physician and is monitored doesn’t have very much to worry about.

And idk any guy who has taken steroids their “whole life” until they died.

Idk if their is any evidence at all that ppl who take steroids “die.”

Unhealthy at extreme/high doses? Maybe.

But we put that risk to look good and perform better.

Not sure what someone who slams cheese burgers all day is trying to achieve??

They live an undisciplined lifestyle whereby they eat whatever and however much they want.

BUT not saying that is all of them. It’s a general statement.

Either way, it’s more that Victoria secret is attempting to create a new norm for us men. Which won’t work.

The ppl on top who dreamed this shit up were women, woke dicks, and gays.

Guarantee it

Who here has never slammed a phattie?

Maybe they should get there own publication but as far as a man and a woman is concerned it can still be a really good time.

live a lil bros … fat bitches actually appreciate your 4.8 inches. Lol
Fat bitches fuck like you’re her first and last. They got something to prove.

You’d think she was starving for dick...but that’s the only time she’d have ever been accused of starving.

Fat bitches fuck like you’re her first and last. They got something to prove.

You’d think she was starving for dick...but that’s the only time she’d have ever been accused of starving.

😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

Would you rather eat an obese woman’s ass in front of your friends or go to your family reunion with a fit tranny on your arm and kiss (it) in front of your parents and siblings?

Laughed at your comments, guys, as crazy. But the serious question, though: why is healthy eating and diet are promoted, why did they change school canteen menu to a nutritious one if, anyway, the signal we are now sending to young generation is do nothing, don't work on yourself, be accepted as you are. But doesn't the true beauty lie in hard work and desire to be the better copy of yourself?

Laughed at your comments, guys, as crazy. But the serious question, though: why is healthy eating and diet are promoted, why did they change school canteen menu to a nutritious one if, anyway, the signal we are now sending to young generation is do nothing, don't work on yourself, be accepted as you are. But doesn't the true beauty lie in hard work and desire to be the better copy of yourself?

Exactly, I feel the same way. That was the meaning in my post

Would you rather eat an obese woman’s ass in front of your friends or go to your family reunion with a fit tranny on your arm and kiss (it) in front of your parents and siblings?

Bwhahaha

I’d have to kiss the he/she. My thinking is eating ass is waaaay more personal than a kiss plus if she obese she probably doesn’t clean up real good back there. I’m not really into eating a hot chics butthole but an obese chic with dingle berries is off the table for me.

Back