• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

NPP Smell

Matt88

Team P.S.L.
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you had to describe the smell of NPP, how would you describe it? The reason I'm asking is bc mine smells like a cross between week old gym socks and a dead animal with a manly musk smell mixed in so curious if this is the norm? 😂😂

Guacamole?

I mean guicalol? (Spell check on that)

deer antler velvet?

My npp smells like winning … I dunno what’s up with yours…

You're supposed to inject it, not snort it.

BackSphericalIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

Absolutely zero smell, but all the protein I’m eating Emanates a bit of a smell.

No. It shouldn't smell.
Any serious PIP? G will do that.

Sorry for the delayed response. Been busy with work. No, zero pip actually. Certain brands of test give me horrid pip but absolutely none from this NPP. I'm inclined to think the npp isn't bunk bc I can feel it kicking in 9 days into the cycle. Appetite has increased, had a huge estrogen spike which fucked up my dick. Took 1 mg adex (normally only take 1/2mg twice a week) and I was completely back to normal and feeling good the next day. I convert to e2 very easily. Muscles are fuller and I feel good.

It is definitely a bit concerning though that it smells the way it does. The color it is in the vial is what I'd expect. It's also from a board sponsor.

Sorry for the delayed response. Been busy with work. No, zero pip actually. Certain brands of test give me horrid pip but absolutely none from this NPP. I'm inclined to think the npp isn't bunk bc I can feel it kicking in 9 days into the cycle. Appetite has increased, had a huge estrogen spike which fucked up my dick. Took 1 mg adex (normally only take 1/2mg twice a week) and I was completely back to normal and feeling good the next day. I convert to e2 very easily. Muscles are fuller and I feel good.

It is definitely a bit concerning though that it smells the way it does. The color it is in the vial is what I'd expect. It's also from a board sponsor.
Whose the sponsor it you don't mind? I would just ask them what it is.

IML Gear Cream!
NPP raws smell horrible, it has an unmistakable smell. Like the inside of a garbage can on a hot summer day lol. Some of that can still be present after it is brewed so I wouldn’t stress it.

Good to know Warchild. I been using it for a few months now and it's good stuff for sure. It definitely smells like a trash can. Even makes my closet where it's stored smell from the open vial.

Good to know Warchild. I been using it for a few months now and it's good stuff for sure. It definitely smells like a trash can. Even makes my closet where it's stored smell from the open vial.

You can put the vile in a Tupperware or something airtight. Definitely will help keep the smell from traveling.

You can put the vile in a Tupperware or something airtight. Definitely will help keep the smell from traveling.
Fair point. Luckily my wife and I don't share a closet so I haven't minded to much. Just open the cloest and be like oh shit I smell that npp 😂

Back