• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Water

6 liters +/-

about a gallon, but I drink it tooo fast. tbh, most of it goes down before and during my workout. But I’ll tell you why If I drink water too late I have to pee 2-4 times a night which sucks assss. 1-2 I can handle and since I stopped using cilia for a while due to the acid reflux I think I pee less through the night, Im not sure.

:coffee:

3600mL at work and an additional 1600mL during my gym sessions and prolly an extra 400 mL when I wake up in middle of night to piss and grab the water on my nightstand before climbing back in bed.

I don’t count coffee as fluid due to caffeine dehydrating me.

2-3 gallons a day.. I have to force it down but my kidney function has skyrocketed between water and glutathione injections.

I’m not sure exactly but it’s probably around 2 gallons. I carry a water jug with me everywhere I go. Always have but I’m always dehydrated and thirsty.

I’d drink more but think I already overtax my kidneys. Interesting Wesley…..

My water and life is liters. It’s “What the el fuck is a onza?” Here.

Glad to see the guys who responded are getting a good amount of fluids through the day.

This is probably the most overlooked aspect of "diet".

Water dictates EVERYTHING.

Fat oxidation.

Nutrient partitioning.

Pumps.

Gym performance.

Injury.

Appetite. Thirst is very often mistaken for hunger.

Digestion.

Blood viscosity.

Kidney function.

You should never be thirsty. If you are, you're already on the down side. I pee around 30 times a day and at least once a night.

You should never be thirsty. If you are, you're already on the down side. I pee around 30 times a day and at least once a night.

An added bonus is all that cardio getting to the bathroom. Calories burned. It also lowers chances of UTI, etc. Urinating is one of the two main ways that your body dispels toxins. It's key to staying healthy.

I got a weird question but …. Here goes ….

anybody pee in the shower and if so what does it mean when after pissing in the shower it feels like someone is tightening a vice down hard on my crank… like I can feel the pain inside my pee tube or urethra or whatever it’s called… doesn’t occur any other time other than when I pee in the shower and it’s been that way for a decade or better. I don’t know if my wires are getting crossed in there or what…. But it puts me on my knees sometimes… fucking awful feeling.

anybody pee in the shower and if so what does it mean when after pissing in the shower it feels like someone is tightening a vice down hard on my crank… like I can feel the pain inside my pee tube or urethra or whatever it’s called… doesn’t occur any other time other than when I pee in the shower and it’s been that way for a decade or better. I don’t know if my wires are getting crossed in there or what…. But it puts me on my knees sometimes… fucking awful feeling.

Take the wife's conditioner bottle out of your butthole before peeing.

Bro, I don't know. That's weird that it is only occurring in the shower. Is it your first pee of the day?

Probaly wirescrossing. In the Navy they made us stand to the side of the toilets to piss into cups so the “monitors” could see our cocks. My body just refused to relax the piss after a lifetime of conditioning to be standing front and center. Took a while to adjust…and to the meat gazing.

When I step near the edge of a tall building my balls feel like they pull up inside me. Even if it’s on TV, a guy standing near the edge. Can’t explain it but it still happens.

Take the wife's conditioner bottle out of your butthole before peeing.

Bro, I don't know. That's weird that it is only occurring in the shower. Is it your first pee of the day?
technically yea. I shower in the morning or I feel lazy all day long. Although I do wake up to piss at least once a night… it is weird. I didn’t know if it’s prostate related or not… maybe I’ll try peeing WITH the conditioner bottle still firmly in my asshole.

will report tomorrow morning for conclusion.

Probaly wirescrossing. In the Navy they made us stand to the side of the toilets to piss into cups so the “monitors” could see our cocks. My body just refused to relax the piss after a lifetime of conditioning to be standing front and center. Took a while to adjust…and to the meat gazing.

When I step near the edge of a tall building my balls feel like they pull up inside me. Even if it’s on TV, a guy standing near the edge. Can’t explain it but it still happens.

I have that happen too… I can literally close my eyes and think about skydiving and my stomach lunges out of my body. I didn’t realize I was deathly afraid of heights until I climbed the side of my high school to the top in the middle of the night once at around 15 years old. Then I realized I was going to have to climb down… it took me hours to get the balls to creep back down the brick wall….

The roofing jobs I helped with in my teenage years were excruciatingly hard on my mental health.

Couldn’t take a line job with the electric company and really really hate getting on airplanes… still think being a pilot would be fun, somehow… weird

Get Shredded!
technically yea. I shower in the morning or I feel lazy all day long. Although I do wake up to piss at least once a night… it is weird. I didn’t know if it’s prostate related or not… maybe I’ll try peeing WITH the conditioner bottle still firmly in my asshole.

will report tomorrow morning for conclusion.

Prostate and first piss is what I was thinking too. Knock on wood, no prostate issues here. But guys that do have them, have all kinds of complaints. Morning wood on gear can be pretty intense, so I could see it being an issue with the first piss possibly.

Do you believe people with healthy kidneys process AAS better? I would assume so, but still curious on your thoughts.

Absolutely bc I have seen in the med field that overall functioning organs results in a better immune function and metabolism overall

BTW when I said I drink 2-3 gallons total I want to be clear I sip it, or sometimes I drink a bottle of water every hour. My Doctors have told me repeatedly to drink as much water as I can but not all in one sitting bc that actually taxes the kidneys and can lower function. So I don't sit and chug a gallon in one sitting.

I know at the gym I take an empty gatorade container with me and I do my best if I am there to drink 4 of them by the time I leave and I fill them for free at the water fountain.

Does anyone else have a method that works for them too?

Absolutely bc I have seen in the med field that overall functioning organs results in a better immune function and metabolism overall

BTW when I said I drink 2-3 gallons total I want to be clear I sip it, or sometimes I drink a bottle of water every hour. My Doctors have told me repeatedly to drink as much water as I can but not all in one sitting bc that actually taxes the kidneys and can lower function. So I don't sit and chug a gallon in one sitting.

I know at the gym I take an empty gatorade container with me and I do my best if I am there to drink 4 of them by the time I leave and I fill them for free at the water fountain.

Even though I fill a gallon water jug at work, I will pour it into a shaker bottle and use that to drink from. Like you said, just sipping on it...not chugging. At home I use a quart glass. It's easier to get fluids down as long as you have them at hand constantly.

1-1.5 gallons

I have a 32 ounce Nalgene water bottle and drink 6 bottles a day.

32 ounces right when I wake up

64 ounces during my workout

Then the remaining 96 ounces throughout the rest of the day.

I haven’t read through all of you all’s responses but is anyone else just pissing all day long?

Whenever I’m out running errands or whatever I’m always having to use places bathrooms. I feel like I piss 20 times a day.

Glad to see the guys who responded are getting a good amount of fluids through the day.

This is probably the most overlooked aspect of "diet".

Water dictates EVERYTHING.

Fat oxidation.

Nutrient partitioning.

Pumps.

Gym performance.

Injury.

Appetite. Thirst is very often mistaken for hunger.

Digestion.

Blood viscosity.

Kidney function.

Just saw this, ok I feel better. My wife is always saying all I do is pee all day. And it gets annoying because if we are out spending the day together and go to like 3 or 4 different stores or places or whatever, I piss at every single one of them.

I have a 32 ounce Nalgene water bottle. I drink 6 bottle a day (most days)

32 ounces right when I wake up

64 ounces during my workout

Then 96 the rest of the day for a total of 1.5 gallons.

I

Like Wes, 2-3 gals. a day. Kidney function Isn't as good as it was when I was a kid.
Be sure to have a little Pink salt in your meals so the H20 wont flush out all your sodium.

As many here have said… I always have water with me and sip all day long. Keep a bottle at work, at home, in car, at the gym, etc… if it’s there you’ll drink. First step is planning to have water always available.

I don’t track it. I just drink whenever I think about it. Guys tend to not think about over hydrating.
As long as my pee is clear and I’m not thirsty. Honestly I probably drink 2-3 16 oz bottles of water a day most days. I also drink caffeine free diet tea and caffeine free diet sodas like sprite. I eat plenty of water based fruits. My protein is mixed in water, so that’s 32 oz 3-4 times a day. I don’t really consume much caffeine or any other stims. My job isn’t strenuous or physically demanding so the only time I’m really breaking a sweat is at the gym or in the bed room.
when I was a garbage man it was 2-3 gallons a day, plus other drinks.

sounds like you’re getting water and a little soap in there.

Back