• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are you the biggest guy in your gym?

IML Gear Cream!
Afterwards you can head to PB boardwalk and show off what you’ve worked hard to build… of course there won’t be many natives out as it’s “winter” in San Diego… 70 and sunny.

Been a while since I’ve hit PB! San Diego is one of my favorite cities as far as in the US. Surrounding beaches really !

Max

Afterwards you can head to PB boardwalk and show off what you’ve worked hard to build… of course there won’t be many natives out as it’s “winter” in San Diego… 70 and sunny.
No interest in showing off. I don’t like the attention and would wear baggy clothes like we did in the 80s-99s, if you could buy them. In Mexico all the dudes eye fuck the “mamados” and women seem to think it’s ok to just come up and start touching you. I swear one day I am going to return the gesture and feel up their tits since touching strangers seems to be perfectly all right. My wife wonders why I haven’t yet.

None of the BBers I ever hung out with liked the attention or showing off.

Been a while since I’ve hit PB! San Diego is one of my favorite cities as far as in the US. Surrounding beaches really !

Max

Ah, a true San Diego enthusiast if you know what “PB” is! Agreed, great city and full of great food and micro breweries.

Max
SD is rife with homeless, mentally ill people. I never noticed it as much until this trip. I usually stay in Lttle Italy for the convenience but walk into the 7-11 to buy water and welcome to the freak show.

No interest in showing off. I don’t like the attention and would wear baggy clothes like we did in the 80s-99s, if you could buy them. In Mexico all the dudes eye fuck the “mamados” and women seem to think it’s ok to just come up and start touching you. I swear one day I am going to return the gesture and feel up their tits since touching strangers seems to be perfectly all right. My wife wonders why I haven’t yet.

None of the BBers I ever hung out with liked the attention or showing off.

So true… my fiancé is always trying to get me in tight clothes but I like my baggy relax-fit stuff. I feel silly if it appears I’m trying to show off.

Ah, the trips into Mexico. Been a long time but some interesting memories. Used to be great lobster. They called me “Rambo” as I had long hair.

SD is rife with homeless, mentally ill people. I never noticed it as much until this trip. I usually stay in Lttle Italy for the convenience but walk into the 7-11 to buy water and welcome to the freak show.

You are right, it’s pretty bad. I was visiting LA and at Venice Beach and holly shit that place has changed. It’s a huge homeless camp.

Sad , a lot of cities like San Diego , Portland , Seattle , Honolulu, have turned into shit ! Maybe Vermont is where it’s at! Lol

Max

Very cool….saw Rick today and he remembered me. We had a laugh about some things only dudes here around that time would know. Made me feel like it was a homecoming.
Lots of swole old guys in that gym.

Get Shredded!
I’m hoping one day I will be, wouldn’t be a very hard feat though. Another 20lbs and I think I probably would be. My gym is packed with average people hardly even any athletic looking guys. Probably only a few that juice, one for sure that is way bigger than me and one who openly told me he’s using gear, but I doubt there are many more who use PEDS … so not tooting my horn, I know I am very far from being big just stating facts about the nature of the population at my gym…

You guys think steroids are becoming more popular in high school? Some of biggest guys in my gym are high schoolers. I swear to god no one ever looked like that when I was in HS…

Last edited:
I’ve often thought about this, how I am a “big fish in a small pond”

In my gym I am the “jacked dude”

Most jacked and have the best physique and get told so and reminded pretty regularly.

Now while it feels good, and I just say thanks or whatever, I know that they don’t follow bodybuilding and really have no idea what jacked really is. If they were to see REAL monsters or follow the sport the way I do then they wouldn’t be calling my jacked.

However, all that being said I most definitely have body dysmorphia as most of us do.. I will see guys I think look jacked and stand out to me, only to realize I am bigger than they are and then that helps me put into perspective that I am still at the very least in the top 5 percent of humans

Most jacked and have the best physique and get told so and reminded pretty regularly.

Now while it feels good, and I just say thanks or whatever, I know that they don’t follow bodybuilding and really have no idea what jacked really is. If they were to see REAL monsters or follow the sport the way I do then they wouldn’t be calling my jacked.

However, all that being said I most definitely have body dysmorphia as most of us do.. I will see guys I think look jacked and stand out to me, only to realize I am bigger than they are and then that helps me put into perspective that I am still at the very least in the top 5 percent of humans

Well said!

Well said!

Yeah bro, I live in decently sized city too. 150 plus thousand. And it’s rare I see someone more jacked than me. Again, guys like us I believe to be in the top 5 percent or maybe higher??? But you and I know what jacked TRULY looks like lol

Depends on when I go to the gym. Mid day yes sometimes I get little fan boys around me but if I go at night top 5 esp at the end of my last cycle. There's also a gym down the road that is a big gym for the pros and I wouldn't even look like I lifted compared to them ha

Yeah bro, I live in decently sized city too. 150 plus thousand. And it’s rare I see someone more jacked than me. Again, guys like us I believe to be in the top 5 percent or maybe higher??? But you and I know what jacked TRULY looks like lol

Lol, for sure bro. I like the complaints from the little people but your right.

They haven't seen what we have seen lol. They would be blown away at a truly big guy, lol. Our minds are so warped from the Fitness industry. Ya bro, I love when I see a big guy at the gym gives me motivation. But it is very very rare.

I am by for the best lookin guy at my gym. Well between the hours of 4-7, haha.

Far from the biggest, strongest, most ripped.
There’s women at my gym that are stronger and more jacked than most guys.
No matter what i do I’ll never be the biggest or strongest there.

I am the same way.
I will never think "I'm huge!"

Nope.
There's like 6 ifbb pros at my gym some been to the olympia..
It sure did make my physique evolve very rapidly seeing pros in person. Seeing them online is whole other thing. Seeing pics on ig is not the same.

No but at almost 50 it is fun being much bigger than almost all of the damn millenials in their prime at my gym and outworking every damn one of them every workout.

This!!

I worked abroad in Japan for one summer and made everybody look tiny. At 6'5" 230ish 8-9% bf, I'm bigger than most at my regular gym, but I still look normal.

I worked abroad in Japan for one summer and made everybody look tiny. At 6'5" 230ish 8-9% bf, I'm bigger than most at my regular gym, but I still look normal.

Hahahaha! Let me guess, your diet is on point and you can nut 5-6 times in one session and have a couple sessions every day. Pics of 8-9% bf or gtfo hahaha!

Hahahaha! Let me guess, your diet is on point and you can nut 5-6 times in one session and have a couple sessions every day. Pics of 8-9% bf or gtfo hahaha!
10% bodyfat was getting old. This 5-6 nut thing is “New 4 ‘22”.
How do you get banned in 11 posts?

10% bodyfat was getting old. This 5-6 nut thing is “New 4 ‘22”.
How do you get banned in 11 posts?

Hahaha yes it was, everyone is at 10% now. Dude was a trouble maker from another board. His first post here was titled “Fuck Mindlessworks”. That got deleted within like ten minutes so admin was on top of him from the beginning lol.

Back