• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

JackAss Fore❤️er

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Comes out Feb 4th 2022

Anyone else going to see it??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-151543.png
    Screenshot_20220111-151543.png
    735.2 KB · Views: 109
I grew up on that stuff but I probably won’t see it, maybe if it winds up on Netflix. How can you not include Bam?? Just seems weird.

Jackass was one heck of a movie to watch...will watch again!

I saw Bam speaking about it. He was furious

BUT

He is massively addicted to drugs and alcohol and acting insane in all fairness

I am relatively sure he would ruin the movie with his current state. Even Steve-O is clean and sober. Bam struggling. With all that money and fame he is still missing something.

I saw Bam speaking about it. He was furious

BUT

He is massively addicted to drugs and alcohol and acting insane in all fairness

I am relatively sure he would ruin the movie with his current state. Even Steve-O is clean and sober. Bam struggling. With all that money and fame he is still missing something.

It’s a shame to see bam like that. I remember wearing his clothes as a teenager lmao. He was big on pink and black and I rocked the shit out of that. I know it was a while ago but I’m sure the passing of Dunn hit him pretty hard .

I understand Bam’s pain as I just lost my closest friend a couple years ago but after 6 months of drinking myself stupid I decided it was enough and got
my shit back together. It’s been years for him: he’s way passed due.

Bam was fucked up and worthless BEFORE anything bad happened. Unless an uncle was touching him as a kid...which could be a possibility. He kinda strikes me as a "somebody touched me" personality. That would also explain why he's such a shit to his parents. Not excuse...but might explain.

IML Gear Cream!
This came out today

Anyone going?

Back