• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Theoretical First Cycle - Feedback

Androgenocide

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I just wanted to make a post about a theoretical cycle that could be run. In this situation it would be the users first cycle. I will be writing this post from a first-person perspective but I would like to remind everyone that it is being written purely for entertainment purposes. The overall goal of this cycle would be to bulk up and achieve maximum muscle accrual.

MATERIALS GATHERED/DOSAGES

Test Cyp 500 mg a week/ administered 2x a week

Anavar 50 mg ED (should this only be taken PWO?)

Nolva/ Adex/ HCG for PCT and Estrogen control (if needed)

TIMELINE

Weeks 1-2

250 mgs of Test Cyp a week (to ensure I tolerate it well/ don’t have an issue with the carrier oil used)

Weeks 3-6

Test Cyp 500 mgs/ week

Anavar 50 mgs/day

Weeks 7-16

Test Cyp 500 mgs/ week

Weeks 17-18

HCG 250 iu EOD (I'm not 100% on this)

Weeks 19-21

Nolva 20 mgs/day

I will be getting mid-cycle bloodwork to monitor E2, will deploy Arimidex if I deem it necessary.

BODY COMPOSITION/TRAINING

6' 4" 215 lbs

I am a few months shy of having 4 years of dedicated weight-training under my belt. I was able to get a power rack and some dumbbells just prior to the pandemic so I haven't had any gaps in training. I know it is recommended to be low body fat before starting a cycle. I am currently (according to the navy body fat test) around 17% bf, as I just completed a natty bulk. I was planning to cut to about 12% before starting this protocol. Would love feedback on whether this is lean enough. I had considered writing up some sample workouts of mine, but I didn't feel that a long list of random exercises would be helpful, especially as this post is rather long already. I can provide this info if necessary.

NUTRITION

I track my calories and micronutrients on Cronometer. Additionally, a close family member of mine is a Nutritionist and has been helping me supplement with things I have had difficulty with getting in my diet. I believe my nutritional foundation to be pretty solid. One i started this protocol I would be eating 3,400 calories a day which should allow me to gain about a pound a week. My macros would be 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat.

SLEEP

Probably my weakest link. 6 nights a week I get a solid 8 hours, but my working hours are a little unpredictable so my sleep cycle is always perfect and I occasionally get less than 8 hours.

CONCLUSION

I would love some feedback on my plan. Please respond with any and all criticisms. Thanks for reading this long ass post.

Be sure to get bloodwork prior to starting so you have a baseline, at least for your hormone levels. Based on that, you may want to adjust the test levels. For instance, if you are in the higher range, 500mg/week makes sense. If you are in the lower range, you may get great results from 300-400mg/weekly. My 0.02.

Good catch, I had actually planned on pre-cycle bloodwork as well. Also, I failed to mention that during the cycle I would have to leave town for a few days and possibly miss a single test shot. Will this have a major effect on my results/health? Thanks for taking the time to read.

What is your reason for running Anavar @ 50mgs a day on your first cycle? I’m not trying to be critical, just curious. Best of luck to you.

What is your reason for running Anavar @ 50mgs a day on your first cycle? I’m not trying to be critical, just curious. Best of luck to you.

No, I think that's a valid question. A little background on me, I'm in my early 30's and have a thoroughly destroyed natural hormonal profile from a number of poor choices made in my younger years. I am looking towards long-term TRT but would like to utilize a few blast in order to build up a more impressive physique. Therefore, I decided to make the (admittedly aggressive) decision to an oral to my first cycle. I settled on Anavar because it's considered a more "mild" oral. I figured (hoped) that so long as I stay on top of my bloodwork and introduce the test and Var at different times in the cycle I should be ok.

Drop the hcg and add clomid with your nolvadex on the pct part. Wait 2 weeks after last pin to start pct.

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a post about a theoretical cycle that could be run. In this situation it would be the users first cycle. I will be writing this post from a first-person perspective but I would like to remind everyone that it is being written purely for entertainment purposes. l.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Paranoia is running strong with this one

Are you gonna add that disclaimer to every other theoretical post you make?

Why should he drop the HCG and use clomid? HCG tells your balls to turn back on. Idk why you would not want to use it. As for clomid you could run the clomid along side the Nolvadex although clomid makes a lot of people feel like shit and basiclly makes you feel like a bitch. Would be a more effective PCT though with running clomid along side the Nolvadex.

IML Gear Cream!
Paranoia is running strong with this one

Are you gonna add that disclaimer to every other theoretical post you make?

New to the board, figured it was better to lead with that than "hEY GuyS WAnT tO TaLK AboUT ILleGaL SteROIdS?!?"

Matt, I had planned on running Enclomiphene along with the Nolva. Should I used HCG after my last pin and before the other PCT drugs?

I don’t think anyones first cycle Should be anything other than 3-500 mgs of test. Run it, gain some size, and learn how it affects your body. If you start out in 2-3 drugs and feel like shit and get acne and start losing hair, how do you pin point what did it?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think anyones first cycle Should be anything other than 3-500 mgs of test. Run it, gain some size, and learn how it affects your body. If you start out in 2-3 drugs and feel like shit and get acne and start losing hair, how do you pin point what did it?

- - - Updated - - -
This. Your first cycle should be Test alone and a solid PCT

New to the board, figured it was better to lead with that than "hEY GuyS WAnT tO TaLK AboUT ILleGaL SteROIdS?!?"

Lmao fair enough bro I came on here the same way to an extent. I was talking about getting a vial off test prescribed to me then putting my illegal stuff into the prescription vial every time… ya that wasn’t practical…

Just use a VPN and keep your fucking mouth shut and you’ll be ok

Matt, I had planned on running Enclomiphene along with the Nolva. Should I used HCG after my last pin and before the other PCT drugs?

There are a couple different thoughts on HCG.
1. Run it after your last pin like you mentioned
2. Run it during your cycle to keep your balls going.

I'd just vet it out online and see which you want to do. Given the amount of HCG I think you have on hand I'd probably stick with running it after your last pin. Docs prescribe it sometimes to boost someone's natural T to for fertility opposed to putting them straight on TRT. I know people have good success using it for that purpose.

Long story short: Yes, do what you was planning to do with it.

Lmao fair enough bro I came on here the same way to an extent. I was talking about getting a vial off test prescribed to me then putting my illegal stuff into the prescription vial every time… ya that wasn’t practical…

Oh wow , haha. Didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a couple different thoughts on HCG.
1. Run it after your last pin like you mentioned
2. Run it during your cycle to keep your balls going.

I'd just vet it out online and see which you want to do. Given the amount of HCG I think you have on hand I'd probably stick with running it after your last pin. Docs prescribe it sometimes to boost someone's natural T to for fertility opposed to putting them straight on TRT. I know people have good success using it for that purpose.

Long story short: Yes, do what you was planning to do with it.

Thanks bro, appreciate the advice.

Funny story. My cable internet provider has had this forum blocked from the get go so I turned off my wifi when I was home and used cell data. Recently the cell provider blocked it as well so now I'm chilling on a VPN. Fucking pricks.

Funny story. My cable internet provider has had this forum blocked from the get go so I turned off my wifi when I was home and used cell data. Recently the cell provider blocked it as well so now I'm chilling on a VPN. Fucking pricks.

What! I had no idea ISPs could/were doing that?

Get Shredded!

Yes sir. I'm 100% certain of it. Page cannot be displayed. Turn the vpn on and boom loads right up. Any other website works perfectly fine. It's been like that for months for my home isp (300mbps cable) and like 2 weeks for cell provider.

Yes sir. I'm 100% certain of it. Page cannot be displayed. Turn the vpn on and boom loads right up. Any other website works perfectly fine. It's been like that for months for my home isp (300mbps cable) and like 2 weeks for cell provider.

I would be freaking out bro lol I didn’t have any problems like that just thought it would be better to cover my ass best I can…

If that ever happened to my internet:

giphy.gif

I experienced this in Arab countries but if this is happening in the LOTF, dude needs another ISP. Fuck any company that controls shit like this.

Assuming he’s in ‘Merica of course. Even then, he can use a VPN via Russia, where they are more free probably.

I experienced this in Arab countries but if this is happening in the LOTF, dude needs another ISP. Fuck any company that controls shit like this.

Assuming he’s in ‘Merica of course. Even then, he can use a VPN via Russia, where they are more free probably.

True, I just kind of assumed he is in the states. Forget that a lot of these guys are from all over…

I'm in America. East coast. My cable provider is literally the only provider I can get other than shit ass dsl so I'm kinda stuck with it (Shentel) The shit ass dsl here wouldn't meet my family's internet needs. I pay for a vpn anyway so it's whatever I guess.

Back