• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back from Hell needing TRT

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well basically what the title say’s I’ve been in the county jail (Hell) for the last 31 days !
So no gear or anything nutritious for a month and lost 36 lbs. continued working out everyday but dropped weight like water. Carbs all day every day no protein to speak of and all food was barely cooked. Very dirty everywhere and covid running ramped. Before this little excursion i had been pinning nonstop for a few years with no breaks so couldn’t get on TRT but now that I’ve been off for this long i know my T levels are crashed and am going to get in to my pcp for testing. Is there anything specific i should say or ask when transitioning into prescribed TRT ? Hoping to get the legal script so insurance covers it and I’m all legal for once. Thanks and sorry about the long winded comment.

Yikes, could not imagine getting yanked off all this gear with no trt or oct even…

Well you know what I'm fighting..so have to work around it.. it's only an obstacle Never a weakness..
About to put that blend to full strength...3cc's coming up..

Dale...I had to go to a work camp once..for 6 months..feed us like dogs(not like mine)
Went in 175...out 143...skin and bones...we found baby rats in our food(on purpose)..No BS

I’d tell the doc your having ED issues, always tired, lack of interest in sex, weak, etc. This way if your testosterone test comes back a little over your doc will probably still put you on. Worked for me anyway.

Well you know what I'm fighting..so have to work around it.. it's only an obstacle Never a weakness..
About to put that blend to full strength...3cc's coming up..

Dale...I had to go to a work camp once..for 6 months..feed us like dogs(not like mine)
Went in 175...out 143...skin and bones...we found baby rats in our food(on purpose)..No BS
Absolutely garbage and i ate better in prison way back in the day.
So the state sponsored your cut? Niiiiiice.

Good you're out. How's business?

Yes they did and i gotta say i am kinda glad about it ! Definitely trimmed down and ready to get back in the gym!!
Business has been continuing steady just not as constant brother, about to knock out a staircase this weekend and take a couple weeks to get back to normal before jumping back into work though. Hope all is well on your end

I’d tell the doc your having ED issues, always tired, lack of interest in sex, weak, etc. This way if your testosterone test comes back a little over your doc will probably still put you on. Worked for me anyway.

Thanks brother, I appreciate the advice. Im hoping that with being in there and being undernourished while coming off all gear will have my levels low enough but well see.

IML Gear Cream!

^ Exactly this. I told my doc, sex was like taking out the trash...I just did it once a week because it was time and needed done.

There you go Brother..
Not how I'd hoped but...but you and I have more in common that I thought..

Well i spoke with the doc and he put in for bloodwork on test and free test for me and I’m going in the a.m. to donate !

honestly I dont think getting a script is worth the trouble just cruise test or sust

Welcome back man, and sorry you had to go through all that bs. Hopefully things will get back to normal for you soon enough!

Glad your free now, glad to have you back, miss your input!

Basically a lying PO and an evil ass judge but a misdemeanor technical violation to really answer your question.
Oh that sucks and most POs don’t want to deal with any people under their purview so they will make excuses just to send them back. One of my friends was on probation and his PO lied and a dumb judge agreed so he went back for a year. Totally messed up the probation system is.

Most minor violations might just result in a warning in most cases.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Don't worry, you will get it back if you are determined. Don't go back, its a drag. Plan a bright future and try to live it every day controlling your mind towards good positive thoughts.

I know and I’ve always just done that but i figure since i got insurance and its legal i might as well grab it while my levels are low enough. T’s & I’s and all !

Good point. You already suffered through to the point of having clinically low test levels, so might as well see if you can get the script.
If not, fuck it, back to the game.

A script is nice for legal purposes..I the Po Po come in your house and find some Test your good...but the other 25 bottles of NPP..DHB...SD...and Tren.. Well good luck..

Good point. You already suffered through to the point of having clinically low test levels, so might as well see if you can get the script.
If not, fuck it, back to the game.

No doubt brother, my body’s energy levels are in the bucket and motivation is down but my mind wants to kill it just need to get the connection going again.

Oh that sucks and most POs don’t want to deal with any people under their purview so they will make excuses just to send them back. One of my friends was on probation and his PO lied and a dumb judge agreed so he went back for a year. Totally messed up the probation system is.

Most minor violations might just result in a warning in most cases.

Yes sir mostly your first technical especially after several months with no problems and everything paid gets you a warning but i had a psycho judge that locked me up for Christmas, first anniversary and new year’s!! Just good luck i guess

A script is nice for legal purposes..I the Po Po come in your house and find some Test your good...but the other 25 bottles of NPP..DHB...SD...and Tren.. Well good luck..

All that other stuff is my pet horse…

Yeah now that I think about it I probably haven’t filled my Test Cyp script in well over a year. Lol I don’t ever use them. Too many better options available.

Basically a lying PO and an evil ass judge but a misdemeanor technical violation to really answer your question.

Is the lying anything you could have done something about? Could you have protected yourself in some way by recording him or something?

A month in jail would be devastating to my finances, and missing Christmas with the family? I can't imagine.

Is the lying anything you could have done something about? Could you have protected yourself in some way by recording him or something?

A month in jail would be devastating to my finances, and missing Christmas with the family? I can't imagine.

Yes exactly missing Christmas with my family was shitty as well as anniversary and new years at the Hyatt with hundreds a thousands of dollars worth of fireworks right outside of our balcony! As far as the reason, well the kunt said i missed my appointment by two days but i was there on time and on the correct date but she had put a different date in the system so i was screwed when she wouldn’t admit she fukt up and i had to bite the bullet for her incompetence!! Standard PO BS

Back