• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On HGH... why am I not losing weight?

Not sure what HGH frag is. And where would I buy it?

frag 176-191

Peptide/research chem sources will carry. Recon peptides is popular and gymntonic may carry as well. It's a hell of a lot cheaper and 6-12 times better at fat loss than gh (depending on what study you read).

Diet is still going to be the biggest factor. You can't out pin a bad diet. Not saying your diet is wrong, but "chicken and rice after workout" is vague and not a full typical day's meal plan. Post up a *full* typical day and be honest. Brutally honest. Drinks included. You look good, but a whole week of dieting can be blown with one cheat meal. Especially when you get lower bf...imho. If you've been dieting long term though and lowered your metabolism, you might need the reset. It's tough to say without a complete picture.

Iwant the hgh for anti aging. Can I take hgh and gh frag together? Or should I stop the hgh once I get started with frag?

2k calories is pretty fucking low if you've been that low for a while and training intensely. Low for me anyway

Could just be time for a deload and maintenence calories and ramp the metabolism back up

Last edited:
16%

And we really aren’t ball busting so much as being amused at damn near everyone coming here with diet and training on point at 10%BF.

Some dickhead ran a whole contest thread about mis-guessing BF.

Lol, ouch 😢

I'll say this I'm on 5ius/day hgh blue tops been 2mths almost I've lost a considerable amount of weight while tightening my skin also. With that said for the results I'm getting ill run hgh frag at higher doses next time for less $, I've used the frag and hgh in the past I wanted to use the hgh this time to help all around with my body with its benefits then I'll just stick with frag after I run out.
Frag is just the weightloss part only with less cost..

Get Shredded!
And how long should frag be taken? 6 months at least like hgh?

They are not even a sponsor here!
I am on ZPtropin seen

I have been on this stuff for probably 10 months at 2iu a day. I feel like I am gaining bodyfat. Can this mess with my blood sugar and actually make me fatter? My diet is pretty well on point but not losing any weight. I take it first thing in the morning 2 hours before I eat. And take a slow jog with the dogs for about 15 minutes also before I eat. Can this HGH actually make me gain weight? This is pharma grade stuff so the fat should be coming off right? Should I stop or see an endocrinologist or what? What do I tell the endocrinologist?

Thanks for your time guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
You just gonna skip over ALL of the guys saying you're not eating enough and focus on this peptide you're going to get from a research company that will probably be shit anyways?

I tried that peptide several times and got absolute zippo from it. For my body it was senseless poking and waste of slin pins. I actually mass spec'd each one and it measures as the correct mass and sequence. Shit is just not working in my body.

I will probably pass on the frag. Unless someone has a great experience they can share...

Because you are consuming more calories than you are burning

I tried that peptide several times and got absolute zippo from it. For my body it was senseless poking and waste of slin pins. I actually mass spec'd each one and it measures as the correct mass and sequence. Shit is just not working in my body.

Came to the same conclusion, that it basically does nothing for fat loss, after watching a couple videos reviewing it…

I am not a hyper responder to AAS but GH kicks in fast and I get shredded at 10ius a week within a month.

Don't fuck with me!

You just gonna skip over ALL of the guys saying you're not eating enough and focus on this peptide you're going to get from a research company that will probably be shit anyways?

All research chemicals are 100% garbage.

I eat 3500 calories a day year round I'm 5'9 205 lbs 33yrs old. I've noticed my body fat doesn't change much in varying doses of hgh. At 10 ius a day I have a couple less percentage points of body fat but nothing drastic. I go as low as 4 ius for months at a time. My guess is it's how your body responds to gh. You look close to me bodyfat wise when I'm at 4 iu a day.

Man you guys sure are fast to flame the fuck out of someone. Don’t get me wrong I know theres plenty of douche bags that try to out-drug shitty diets and training regiments, but when did it become a thing where we just automatically assume thats the case with everyone? Last time I checked this is “anabolic steroid” forums. Can’t we just give the poor guy some knowledge? I’m actually curious about running GH and frag together as well since I don’t know much about either.

Man you guys sure are fast to flame the fuck out of someone. Don’t get me wrong I know theres plenty of douche bags that try to out-drug shitty diets and training regiments, but when did it become a thing where we just automatically assume thats the case with everyone? Last time I checked this is “anabolic steroid” forums. Can’t we just give the poor guy some knowledge? I’m actually curious about running GH and frag together as well since I don’t know much about either.

I guess it depends on what kind of advice you want to give and receive.

I like to give sound advice. This means if someone tells me "this whatever isn't doing this", then I look at the obvious things like diet and training. If the response is, "it's on point" then I know it's bullshit. If it wasn't, there would be more detail to the answer, especially when it comes to losing body fat and gaining muscle.

The question was, is 2iu of gh making me fat. Fuck no it's not making you fat. Then the question is, well doesn't gh raise blood sugar? Have you checked it? Silence.

So yeah, I'm not going to give shit advice because someone has no idea what's going on in their body in the simplest ways

I guess it depends on what kind of advice you want to give and receive.

I like to give sound advice. This means if someone tells me "this whatever isn't doing this", then I look at the obvious things like diet and training. If the response is, "it's on point" then I know it's bullshit. If it wasn't, there would be more detail to the answer, especially when it comes to losing body fat and gaining muscle.

The question was, is 2iu of gh making me fat. Fuck no it's not making you fat. Then the question is, well doesn't gh raise blood sugar? Have you checked it? Silence.

So yeah, I'm not going to give shit advice because someone has no idea what's going on in their body in the simplest ways

The questions are too basic to even know where to start.

The only helpful answer is to hire a coach. This goes way beyond a internet forum for answers and knowledge.

The questions are too basic to even know where to start.

The only helpful answer is to hire a coach. This goes way beyond a internet forum for answers and knowledge.
I mean his question isn't too basic to answer....

He needs to know his blood sugar

He needs to have a set diet, training and cardio plan.

From there it's easy.

It becomes impossible to answer when you have too many variables in play because your plan isn't set day to day.

So I need Glucose tested and A1C for sure? I also want liver and kidney values and testosterone levels. Also does HGH help with bone density? I thought I heard that somewhere...

Last edited:
Post your exact diet for the past 3 days down to the grams of p/c/f per meal.
It’s almost impossible for me to believe that you’re only eating 2kcals a day on top of training and not losing weigjt
metabolic damage takes a very long time to happen. There’s a reason Holocaust survivors looked like skeletons and it’s not because they didn’t eat enough to not lose weight. If you’re gaining weight you’re consuming more cals than you burn. The body doesn’t just stop burning calories unless it’s dead. Insulin resistance doesn’t stop the body from using calories. Are you retaining water and confusing that for fat gain maybe?

Back