• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can anyone suggest a source for pip-free DHB?

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been wanting to try DHB for a while but I can never lock down a pip free source. Can anyone share their source for pip free DHB? Thanks

I believe this is against the rules . But I have seen couple of sponsors that have pip free dhb

Good luck! Like Primo Ace a crippler!

I will be using DBH shortly.
Now I'm using stenbolone and, with dhb, they are my two favorite products.
I have also used them taken together and can assure that I have never had any troubles with pip.

seeing is believing

I will be using DBH shortly.
Now I'm using stenbolone and, with dhb, they are my two favorite products.
I have also used them taken together and can assure that I have never had any troubles with pip.

seeing is believing

Can you compare and contrast the two? Which one is stronger? Which one makes you look better aesthetically? How do they make you feel?

there is no such a thing as pip free DHB.

This....there is no pip free 100mg/ml DHB because the pip is inherent in the raw powder and cannot be brewed out. Maybe possible at 50mg/ml but I've never seen anyone selling at that dose.

Can you compare and contrast the two? Which one is stronger? Which one makes you look better aesthetically? How do they make you feel?
aesthetically stenbolone makes me visibly fuller, whilr dhb gives me much more hardness.
with both I have no problems in terms of sensation.
both also make me an animal in bed and with dhb I last for hours because it is more difficult to reach orgasm.

IML Gear Cream!
This....there is no pip free 100mg/ml DHB because the pip is inherent in the raw powder and cannot be brewed out. Maybe possible at 50mg/ml but I've never seen anyone selling at that dose.

Unless PSL is selling fake DHB this isn’t true.

There used to be a source here (will not name) that had sort of a mild pip DHB but it kept crashing.

Unless PSL is selling fake DHB this isn’t true.

Oh so since you don't have pip that means everyone else doesn't either.....wow that's an astute observation you made there.

Last edited:
Oh so since you don't have pip that means everyone else in the world doesn't either......wow that's an astute observation you made there.

You said PIP free DHB at 100mgs doesn’t exist and you’re wrong. So your observations aren’t very astute.

I shot dhb with test and primo into my glute last night . Woke up today with a slightly more sore area then I got without the dhb . It doesn’t really hurt . More like I know I did a shot there . Plus I trained legs today with zero issues .

I was pinning 1.5ML of dhb per pin by PSL and had zero pip. Ran it up to 600mg and went back down to 400. 600 was a bit much for me lol I’ll be running it again soon and I even logged it when I ran it last time.

There used to be a source here (will not name) that had sort of a mild pip DHB but it kept crashing.

This is true. I’m running it right now and it’s great. Little to no pip, but yes it crashes. Very slight inconvenience to me but otherwise my first go at DHB has been awesome this far.

I've pinned DHB from 3 different labs. The pip was manageable. Some shots were smooth, some hurt.. no rhyme or reason. If you are worried about pip, don't take more than 1ml of DHB at once, and mix it with Test.

What got me with DHB wasn't really the pip, but it gave me a tightness through my VG up into my lower back. Felt like a head tweaked something, and assumed that was it. At the time I was taking 2ml DHB with 1ml of Test 2x per week, rotating glutes. When I stopped pinning the DHB, the lower back tightness went away. I've put a lot of gear in my glutes over the years, and nothing has caused this besides the DHB.

Whether you find your "pip free" DHB or not, I can say your muscles won't like it. It will be all about how it effects you and how much you can handle.

Just started test 500/dhb 500/wk. Starting out seeing if I can get away with 2 jabs week so each jab is 1ml test and 2.5ml dhb. Large volume so going in glutes. So far no serious pip.

Back