• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Expired gear the truth!

IML Gear Cream!
I would say a seller posting a thread about expire gear and then saying the truth… that the degradation of hormones isn’t necessarily the reason for the expiration date in the first place and that said degradation has virtually zero effect on the average gym rat/bodybuilder using an expired bottle of deca for gainz is a sign of a good honest dude. Not trying to get people to trash gear that is still very effective to just buy more from said seller.

the truth is…. If you’re buying medication off the internet for something serious than you are kind of an idiot (especially residing in a 1st world country) however a ten year old bottle of test or deca or whatever is still going to be good for the average weight lifter. As long as it’s stored properly and doesn’t have any floaters.

The only thing I’d be concerned about is if the BA or BB has been in contact with the rubber stopper on a vial for ten years then you might have a chance at injecting rubber.

an ampule would still be good at over a decade.

It would be interesting to see blood work on a 12 year old bottle of test cypionate, but I suspect it wouldn’t be too far off from a brand spanking new bottle.

I’ve used ten year old deca and got everything out of that cycle as I did any other deca cycle.

Clearly you didn't read the entire thread. And clearly you're coming up with your own interpretation.
Which is completely normal, but you're trying to project something that isn't there. Read the content that was posted, and read it again (please read entire thread).. contexts is everything.
What is it exactly that people need to stop and think about for this supposed moment? I don't see anyone here suggesting to use medications "far" past expiration dates.
To spare me from pulling out the crayons and paper, I would strongly encourage that you should do some research. If you're not saying anything is wrong with the thread then what should people stop and think about in regards to the original poster? That's saying there's something wrong with the thread without saying there's something wrong with the thread.. :daydream::roflmao:

Simply stating a fact, if people are reading the thread and being given information regarding expired gear, they also should consider the source it is coming from. You are making assumptions I am pointing fingers when I am not, just because I am not blindly agreeing to the info you posted does not mean I am wrong or you are right. That is called a discussion, people used to do that before the offended generation changed everything.

Simply stating a fact, if people are reading the thread and being given information regarding expired gear, they also should consider the source it is coming from. You are making assumptions I am pointing fingers when I am not, just because I am not blindly agreeing to the info you posted does not mean I am wrong or you are right. That is called a discussion, people used to do that before the offended generation changed everything.

Why should readers consider the source that the content is coming from? What would be so unusual or out of the ordinary that would stand out in which readers should question their own interpretation of the information provided and question "why was this thread created?"

This topic was brought up Jan 8th by Tdthick, where mine was created on Jan 10th..(historically others have also brought this up) Tdthick's thread was thought-provoking. Hence, I manufactured a more "detailed" thread that could potentially provide readers with a better understanding, hoping to make a difference.

I'm a contributing member in this community above anything else and that is exactly what I'm doing here, contributing.

I do have data and information that can support what I initially presented. I'm always prepared, would you like to read more?

Thanks so much vision! I have about 12 bayer amps of primo they’re legit & then the zambon amps of water suspended winstrol

The primo I would most definitely use, but how old are the Zambons? Good golly I haven't heard that name in ages.

Why should readers consider the source that the content is coming from? What would be so unusual or out of the ordinary that would stand out in which readers should question their own interpretation of the information provided and question "why was this thread created?"

This topic was brought up Jan 8th by Tdthick, where mine was created on Jan 10th..(historically others have also brought this up) Tdthick's thread was thought-provoking. Hence, I manufactured a more "detailed" thread that could potentially provide readers with a better understanding, hoping to make a difference.

I'm a contributing member in this community above anything else and that is exactly what I'm doing here, contributing.

I do have data and information that can support what I initially presented. I'm always prepared, would you like to read more?

I can google with the best of them. I was not attacking you I was making a statement, I know you contribute a lot to this board. I did not say your information was wrong or right, was it an article you found online? Many different medications are more sensitive to age than others, I wouldn't tell someone with diabetes not to worry about using insulin that was expired by 2 or 3 years or any other life saving medication. I would rather not risk my health over a few dollars. I would always pick fresh meds over expired any day. I do the same thing when I buy groceries although that is something that you need to follow the expiration date a little closer. i wouldnt be eating a loaf of bread that expired last year lol.

You asked why readers should consider the source the content is coming from? What if CNN says trump is bad, biden is good and FOX says trump is good biden is bad. I would consider the source the content is coming from and their history of good information and misinformation, do more research if i was interested to do so and make a conclusion from there. I think that is what most people should do. If someone on ticktock posts up that pouring rubbing alcohol on my dick and balls will make them grow I would consider the source it is coming from.

If my post insulted you that was not my intention.

Also, i have followed your advice in the past several times if that says anything.

Last edited:
Subbed for the rubbing alcohol dick growing contest.. lol

but seriously we could end this debate if we had a trusted member who has done previous bloodwork testing with a unexpired bottle and then have him run an expired bottle and use the same protocol for bloods.

might be a lot of hassle … or maybe it’s been done before?

nib website or something?

The amber bottles are a great idea , but !!!! If you live in a state with a extremely cool climate in the winter , your gonna have a major issue when you get your gear from the old mail box . Recently I received a few different compounds and thankfully they were in clear bottles . Most of them were fine , but there were 2 bottles that looked almost frozen . I left them set inside for a few days grabbed a bottle , no change . Well, the cold temperatures caused the gear to crash , which looked like large chances of ice . Even after heating and swirling after close inspection a day later I realized it still hadn’t all completely liquified. Some was the size of grain of sand and some was bigger . It is good to go, but an amber colored bottle, you would never find this until your trying to load a pin and I’m assuming would not work well !!

I can google with the best of them. I was not attacking you I was making a statement, I know you contribute a lot to this board. I did not say your information was wrong or right, was it an article you found online? Many different medications are more sensitive to age than others, I wouldn't tell someone with diabetes not to worry about using insulin that was expired by 2 or 3 years or any other life saving medication. I would rather not risk my health over a few dollars. I would always pick fresh meds over expired any day. I do the same thing when I buy groceries although that is something that you need to follow the expiration date a little closer. i wouldnt be eating a loaf of bread that expired last year lol.

You asked why readers should consider the source the content is coming from? What if CNN says trump is bad, biden is good and FOX says trump is good biden is bad. I would consider the source the content is coming from and their history of good information and misinformation, do more research if i was interested to do so and make a conclusion from there. I think that is what most people should do. If someone on ticktock posts up that pouring rubbing alcohol on my dick and balls will make them grow I would consider the source it is coming from.

If my post insulted you that was not my intention.

Also, i have followed your advice in the past several times if that says anything.

Right here you are agreeing with my initial post concerning different types of meds. The point you are missing is that we're clearly catering to PED's in this topic entertaining oils/orals, not aqueous drugs or syrups, not illnesses or your refrigerator or politics, truly, there's need to split hairs here. We are agreeing, just different angles.
o5_xt5DoiYcQEA_Rso1hCN1WEViKpGVS9Se2NzRkRK3QnMixwp19o1usu1UgzpQYJ-UWJpecghK9fnlVhKUV4KqyBFxvSvuIYAeGqbzN9yMD

I'm right there with you in regards to using newer batches vs expired gear, however the topic is just for educational purposes only. Underlining the difference between expiration date vs shelf life.
The FDA has approved the usage of many drugs to be cleared for usage past expiration date if in the event of a shortage because of shelf life. The FDA does NOT require testing in shelf life to be further explored, that type of testing is just not finically sound and it's cheaper for the manufacture to stay the course with the already vetted and approved production guidelines. The expiration date is where most drugs have STOPPED being tested for potency and stability, most drugs have only been tested up until that time frame, yet outside research has tested further with solid findings. For the said medications/PED's that this original topic was about, that's where the FDA advised the manufactures are good to go with the exp date, any more testing would out of the pockets of the manufacture bearing that unnecessary cost and we all know how large pharma is. Logistically its of no value.

Never once did I feel insulted, I'm thick skinned.

Bump for recent convos popping up..

in my experience they dont expire at all asl long as they stay in a climate controlled dark area. Ive used old ass AAS and it worked normally as far as I could tell
Same here I'm using geat from 14 years ago still the same as when I first got it. It was kept In a safe in storage. Expirations of Alot of medications like hard pressed pills, as long as kept out the elements it'll still be active

Get Shredded!
I may need to break out my small arsenal of MFL, Pars, and Black Star Republic gear I have stored in my tiny museum of unused gear! I couldn’t bear to throw it out!

I may need to break out my small arsenal of MFL, Pars, and Black Star Republic gear I have stored in my tiny museum of unused gear! I couldn’t bear to throw it out!
MFL=worth the risk, at least for me I would use his gear after inspecting the vials for gear shards because separated hormones hurt like sledgehammer to the muscle and if he was one thing it was inconsistent with brewing
Pars= only an idiot would use his on/off shit gear lol I still cant believe people used him at all... please, he was an arrogant buffoon who appealed to people on a budget
black star, = trash all of it. I was given a blast of unlabeled vials and a tren mast prop cycle added 5lbs of water in less than week and half moon face that only deca would do. I still have it lol. He was just a good salesman, he sold me. RIP BS

youre welcome to it.

MFL=worth the risk, at least for me I would use his gear after inspecting the vials for gear shards because separated hormones hurt like sledgehammer to the muscle and if he was one thing it was inconsistent with brewing
Pars= only an idiot would use his on/off shit gear lol I still cant believe people used him at all... please, he was an arrogant buffoon who appealed to people on a budget
black star, = trash all of it. I was given a blast of unlabeled vials and a tren mast prop cycle added 5lbs of water in less than week and half moon face that only deca would do. I still have it lol. He was just a good salesman, he sold me. RIP BS

youre welcome to it.
all of this!!!!

It will all remain stored away. I need to trash it and make room for new, but I just like keeping the relics around for memory sakes - sort of lessons learned if you will. I’ve got a lot more, even worse than those.

HFO3 and Vision: I appreciate your sincere and candid input, but I honestly would never inject anything that old, especially with the back stories that go along with each of them. There was a firestorm of shit throwing back in the day with those particular labs. I mentioned them particularly due to their long debated history and crazy ass stories that follow. I’m grateful for your input trying to look out for us!!! Thanks!

Who here is using expired gear? Just a convo...

I am now because of the promo deal that was offered here recently.

Back in the day I used a 50 ML bottle of veterinary equipoise that was 3 years expired. It seemed fine. More recently Ive used a couple ugl compounds (in 10 ml vials) that were a year or two past. I didnt test the shit or anything but it seemed fine too

Back in the day I used a 50 ML bottle of veterinary equipoise that was 3 years expired. It seemed fine. More recently Ive used a couple ugl compounds (in 10 ml vials) that were a year or two past. I didnt test the shit or anything but it seemed fine too
This is one of the reasons why I also wrote this is because of what you just emphasize right there, there's men like you and me who have had those 50s for god knows how long, bouncing around from one dresser drawer to the next, for years and years and years and we still use them with no problem, well that's back then...

I use expired gear with no problem. some made in 2017 and its as good as the day I got it.

IML Gear Cream!
Great info! I have used gear that was 5 years expired and it worked just fine.....

I gotta admit. I used 7 year old expired gear earlier this year and had great results. I had this stuff from an old supplier. I removed it from the box it was shrink wrapped in and noticed the rubber seal / stopper was expanded up and looked rough, all 4 vials. I used it anyways lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1999.jpeg
    IMG_1999.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
I gotta admit. I used 7 year old expired gear earlier this year and had great results. I had this stuff from an old supplier. I removed it from the box it was shrink wrapped in and noticed the rubber seal / stopper was expanded up and looked rough, all 4 vials. I used it anyways lol.
There's tons that I have used that were expired, but in all fairness most of them were orals..
The only ones that I try not to use that have a long expiration date, will be some oils that are food derivative, like GSO, simple reason being is because certain food carrier oils can go rancid and spoil.

But MCT will probably most likely be be discovered and possibly considered being used by archaeologists who uncover some of our remains thousands of years from now, they could careless about the rest of the riches and buried treasures and they'll be going after Euro-Phamacies STENBOLONE ACE (Anatrofin) - the real priceless artifacts 🤣🙌

I’ve read some of this thread and agree most of the problems with expired or years old injectables is the carrier oil turning rancid and going bad not the compound. By far most injectables have 4 ingredients
1 compound
2 carrier oil
3 benzyl benzoate
4 Benzyl alcohol
The only one noticeably goes bad is the oil; when goes ranchid some will change color and smell. It will turn brown or in some cases black and have a different stronger smell. Some believe this will cause pip and possibly infection; I’d love to see a study on this to know for sure but I’ve heard a lot of anecdotal evidence from users who say it does cause increased pip. Part of the cause of oil going bad is oxidation which some from the heating and cooking of oils while exposed to the air and the exposure of air inside the vials. Some say overheating of oils during heating phase of making injectables is also the cause of ranchid oils.
Curious how many of you have seen some vials turn brown or blackish brown over time? I’ve seen it myself several times with different sources and compounds. I throw it away when it does.
Was it Blackstar labs? That a lot of their vials were black liquid so dark you couldn’t see thru the vial at all. There was a lot of controversy here when that was happening

Last edited:
I’ve read some of this thread and agree most of the problems with expired or years old injectables is the carrier oil turning rancid and going bad not the compound. By far most injectables have 4 ingredients
1 compound
2 carrier oil
3 benzyl benzoate
4 Benzyl alcohol
The only one noticeably goes bad is the oil; when goes ranchid some will change color and smell. It will turn brown or in some cases black and have a different stronger smell. Some believe this will cause pip and possibly infection; I’d love to see a study on this to know for sure but I’ve heard a lot of anecdotal evidence from users who say it does cause increased pip. Part of the cause of oil going bad is oxidation which some from the heating and cooking of oils while exposed to the air and the exposure of air inside the vials. Some say overheating of oils during heating phase of making injectables is also the cause of ranchid oils.
Curious how many of you have seen some vials turn brown or blackish brown over time? I’ve seen it myself several times with different sources and compounds. I throw it away when it does.
Was it Blackstar labs? That a lot of their vials were black liquid so dark you couldn’t see thru the vial at all. There was a lot of controversy here when that was happening
Please let me piggy back off of what you're saying here, with my last statement, I made the reference about the possibility and potentials of food derivative oils going rancid and spoiling.

This is factual.

You bring up a really interesting point that's worth talking about, now that's in regards to some people complaining about specific compounds being very uncomfortable, people like to point the blame towards the ratio of solvents and stabilizers when in all actuality, something that you bring up that is absolutely huge, and let this echo -

THE OVERHEATING PROCESS, SOME LABS WILL REHEAT THEIR BATCHES JUST AS A SAFEGUARD.

I 1,000% get it and I understand but what you're bringing up and emphasizing on is the fact that it completely changes the molecular structure and the integrity of what the carrier vehicle oil is supposed to be, it's simply a delivery method that now has been compromised.

Not only does a pH levels change inside of the carrier, yet long prior to this these oils that are used must meet GMP standards, Fair enough and we all agree on this.

However there can be a pretty rough process with highly refined and purified oils, these industrial seed oils can in fact now become toxic, not to the point that they will kill us, however they're molecular structure changes.
These are highly processed industrial seed oils after all. It's a huge market.

There's all sorts of processes that they use with forms of filtration, different types of bleaching like processes, with this process from trying to even deodorize them or remove any sort of acidic residues, So many processes that remove the very backbone in which keeps these oils stable within their natural state.
Like destroying specific fingerprints and sequences that belong to and attached to the molecules.

These carrier vehicle oils that are refined, that are available through this large enterprise in the industrial market are highly processed, many are destroyed, just like proteins that are destroyed during the high heating temperatures when manufacturing specific supplements.

The heat alone will destroy the integrity.

Going back decades, there was never problems with these natural seed extracts.

The acceptable ranges with the pH should be between 2-12'ish for IM, S-subQ or intravenous deployment.
Now if it was an aqueous delivery vehicle The pH is even more important for Sub-Q.. This is where some guys will get cellulitis but yet blame it on the compound.

Like stated prior the majority of anything expired that I will even consider or tanker with will be Orals, Now if it's oil there is a buffer that I'll give it but I won't press my luck..

Back