• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Sylvester Stallone at 75

Arnold

🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Attachments

• 269717295_976569326611381_8604939775021627231_n.jpg
    269717295_976569326611381_8604939775021627231_n.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 120
All movie stars are blue screened, we have no idea what they look like in real life. It’s all a façade created to pic your pockets. I’ve never u understood how anyone can be star struck by someone they don’t know intimately … it’s just weird to me

I partly agree, but the stars like Stalone or Arni shot to fame when movies didn't know much special f/x postproduction. So, I guess, we could still see them almost true to their real selves. Or correct me if I am mistaken and you know more about the filming process, I am not a pro here.

All movie stars are blue screened, we have no idea what they look like in real life. It’s all a façade created to pic your pockets. I’ve never u understood how anyone can be star struck by someone they don’t know intimately … it’s just weird to me

Yeah, that ain't no 'beer belly'

I partly agree, but the stars like Stalone or Arni shot to fame when movies didn't know much special f/x postproduction. So, I guess, we could still see them almost true to their real selves. Or correct me if I am mistaken and you know more about the filming process, I am not a pro here.

video won’t load for some reason

Last edited:
Give him a million-dollar contract and a couple months to get back in shape and he will deliver. Always stay within striking distance.

"Rocky" Road

IML Gear Cream!
He made some of the best movies ever in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

He made some of the best movies ever in my opinion.

Give him a million-dollar contract and a couple months to get back in shape and he will deliver. Always stay within striking distance.

I agree. He has the knowledge. He's just a bit relaxed at 75. Good for him. Plus probably his joints are about shot at this point so R&R is needed.

I didn’t intend to sound like a pro, I’m
Not. I was only quoting info that’s all over th web about what we see VS what is real brother.
I see Hollywood as an enemy of the people since they sell us fantasy under the guise of reality.

Here’s a 30 second video of will smith giving some insight into what we see vs what is real.
It’s not called programming for nothing lol

I forgot the link and for the record I loved the 1st 2nd rocky and also the first blood movies

https://www.tiktok.com/t/TTPdM4Xeyg/

Lol, agree 100%
"Omg.....so and so is at the restaurant tonight!!!"

Umm, I don't give a shit?

This isn't to say I don't respect Stallone. I do.
But I wouldn't go all fanboy and annoy and try to talk to him if I saw him.

I wanna remember Stallone as he was back in the day, prime......like Rocky 4. Him and Lundgren looked fantastic.

This isn't to say I don't respect Stallone. I do.
But I wouldn't go all fanboy and annoy and try to talk to him if I saw him.

I wanna remember Stallone as he was back in the day, prime......like Rocky 4. Him and Lundgren looked fantastic.

Hell yea they did

Get Shredded!
Who cares what he looks like at 75. Dude hit the lottery in life so I’d say he’s won the game. I’d be relaxing too if I had his money and fame. No shame IMO.

not sure exactly when this pic was taken, it says when he was 74 and he is now 75, I think he is/was gaining weight for a movie role.

Back