• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't weigh me cards

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thoughts??

All that means is less stress on the scales. I wouldn't accept these cards unless they brought proof that all mirrors were removed from their house also. If weighing stresses you out I can't imagine what getting a glimpse of your fat ass would do

One time I went into a Hometown Buffet because I knew they had a couple of things that I hadn't eaten in a while. I sat down with my single plate of food and started eating. When I started looking around, I saw a family of 8, the smallest one, probably 15, was at least 300lbs. The more I looked, the less I wanted to eat.

This gave me the idea that these fat and sassy people who think theirs is a "different kind of beauty" should mirror their entire dining area and be forced to eat in the nude. Between the smell and the visual, that might curb the portions some.

"Healthy at any weight".....uh, ok. Go carve up some cadavers and see what the fat ones look like inside.

The Covid psychosis has already created a divergence between medicine and science so this seems like a natural evolution. In fact it makes perfect sense using liberal logic because their whole ideology is based around forcing other people to agree with how they feel and accept those feelings as fact. The whole trans movement is based around this premise. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and instead of focusing on the root cause they instead insist on others to accept their illusion of reality as fact. Obesity is one of the leading causes of most preventable diseases in western culture so instead of addressing the root cause we must once again play pretend or be labeled as a body shaming bigot. Big pharma will just cash in on the treatment instead of the cure. It is an obvious pattern. Any doctor worth a shit will refuse to treat people that refuse to listen to facts.

all that means is less stress on the scales. I wouldn't accept these cards unless they brought proof that all mirrors were removed from their house also. If weighing stresses you out i can't imagine what getting a glimpse of your fat ass would do

lmao ;)

Remember seeing something last week about how the overweight and obesity stats have skyrocketed since the start of the covid bs.

It was like out of all adults age 18-65, 70% were overweight and 50% of those were considered obese.

Two things come to mind, 1- just ask the doc not to weigh you, you don't need a card unless you are a deaf mute and 2- that's like asking a mechanic to fix your car but won't let him pop the hood,
this world is going down the fucking toilet...:coffee:

This world is so fucked up

Good, let them get fatter and die. Perfect.

IML Gear Cream!
For the sake of the insurance companies these doctor offices might have to employ carnies to give at least a rough estimate of weight

For the sake of the insurance companies these doctor offices might have to employ carnies to give at least a rough estimate of weight

hahaha

I can imagine the lawsuits that will follow… “they guessed my weight 20 lbs heavier than I am so I slit my wrists”

Back