• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

height increse

grandbody

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hii every one
Can any one tell me about height groath on age 21 . I m 5.7 want to 1 or 2 Iinches more
mediine steroid ..or any hgh ?
Plz help me

If your growth plates are closed, no amount of GH will make you grow. You will probably still get the usual GH side effects though.

See an endocrinologist and have him X-ray your wrist, he will be able to tell you whenever GH is still an option.

Exercising (mainly Squats and Deadlifts) and use of steroids can cause the premature stop of one's growth. As you can imagine there has not been any studies done to prove those statements.

There is no doubt that HGH works, a distant cousin of mine was short, luckily his parents were able to afford HGH treatment. I believe he grew something like 4 inches in the first 6 months.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

If your growth plates are closed, no amount of GH will make you grow. You will probably still get the usual GH side effects though.

See an endocrinologist and have him X-ray your wrist, he will be able to tell you whenever GH is still an option.

Exercising (mainly Squats and Deadlifts) and use of steroids can cause the premature stop of one's growth. As you can imagine there has not been any studies done to prove those statements.

There is no doubt that HGH works, a distant cousin of mine was short, luckily his parents were able to afford HGH treatment. I believe he grew something like 4 inches in the first 6 months.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

How many age cousin ?

Why do you want to be taller? Think of all the shit you won't bump your head on.

Back