• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female HRT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My wife started HRT almost a year ago. She has sufficient estrogen, but her testosterone levels were extremely low. Her GP and gynecologist said her bloodwork looked good then offered her antidepressants.
After declining the advice and antidepressant she started HRT through telemedicine. Her provider has her taking 10mg test 2x week and daily progesterone.

It had been a game changer for her mood AND the change in libido is unreal.
I just wanted to share in case someone else’s spouse might be dealing with similar issues.

Last edited:
I’m a guy who had the exact same thing. Fucking doctors want to push their pills to keep you complacent instead of fixing the root problem. Goddamn quacks

It’s very prevalent. It’s amazing what happens when your hormones are where they need to be.
No doubt. Every single aspect of my life has improved. I think clearer/faster, fuck for longer and lift heavier. My mood is 1000% better too. Hell I even somewhat enjoy work now, and my supervisor loves that I’m able to work harder.

10/10 recommend.

My wife started HRT almost a year ago. She has sufficient estrogen, but her testosterone levels were extremely low. Her GP and gynecologist said her bloodwork looked good then offered her antidepressants.
After declining the advice and antidepressant she started HRT through telemedicine. Her provider has her taking 10mg test 2x week and daily progesterone.

It had been a game changer for her mood AND the change in libido is unreal.
I just wanted to share in case someone else’s spouse might be dealing with similar issues.

I would love to see the protocol she's on

Great to hear.

How old is your wife ? If you dont mind me asking.

Also. Is she on test C ?

And what were his Test levels before and now?

Great to hear.

How old is your wife ? If you dont mind me asking.

Also. Is she on test C ?

And what were his Test levels before and now?
Thank you. She is 42.
Her previous total T level was 9 ng/dL. Currently it is around 225 ng/dL.
Test C.

I would love to see the protocol she's on
Protocol:
Armour Thyroid 30MG- 30 min prior to breakfast

Slow release Progesterone 200MG- before bed

Test cyp- 10mg 2x a week

She was a bit hesitant about injecting, but a 30 gauge insulin pin is pretty painless.

Estrogen will probably have to be replaced in a few years.

Protocol:

Test cyp- 10mg 2x a week

She was a bit hesitant about injecting, but a 30 gauge insulin pin is pretty painless.

Hmm, I really like how this sounds. The libido bit has me sold.

Do you think a 30G needle would wake her up?

IML Gear Cream!

The increased libido is insane. There has been a small increase in clit size and nipple sensitivity as well.

LOLOL!!!! You don't know how many times I've wondered if I could get away pinning my wife in her sleep.. I know that probably sounds horrible to some people but the thing is, while she fully knows/admits she has a libido problem now after her hysterectomy (she's 49) she would never agree to taking Test.

LOLOL!!!! You don't know how many times I've wondered if I could get away pinning my wife in her sleep.. I know that probably sounds horrible to some people but the thing is, while she fully knows/admits she has a libido problem now after her hysterectomy (she's 49) she would never agree to taking Test.

Same here man. Dealing with the same thing with my wife. The sex drive just isn’t there. We’ve had many talks and many fights about it and she has been putting an immense amount of effort into compensating by just “playing along” so I can get my fill, but deep down it’s just not like it used to be. She doesn’t have that “I wanna tear you apart and swallow your cock” look in her eyes anymore, no kink, she’s just lost that enthusiasm for sex and that eagerness to please me…and worst she’s only 34 man…I hope it’s just a phase/hormone related from breast feeding… she used to be such a fucking freak.

Same here man. Dealing with the same thing with my wife. The sex drive just isn’t there. We’ve had many talks and many fights about it and she has been putting an immense amount of effort into compensating by just “playing along” so I can get my fill, but deep down it’s just not like it used to be. She doesn’t have that “I wanna tear you apart and swallow your cock” look in her eyes anymore, no kink, she’s just lost that enthusiasm for sex and that eagerness to please me…and worst she’s only 34 man…I hope it’s just a phase/hormone related from breast feeding… she used to be such a fucking freak.
Same brother. My wife was a freak when we first met. She loved it and wanted it all the time. Was like that for the first few years then started dwindling. She was diagnosed with Graves Disease and had a rough time time it... Once that was under control she started have bad menstrual issues.. Many years passed, she had an ablation. That actually made things worse.. Another year passed and she had a hysterectomy. They did not remove her ovaries.. but between the Graves Disease and all the other issues, she has almost no sex drive at all....

Same brother. My wife was a freak when we first met. She loved it and wanted it all the time. Was like that for the first few years then started dwindling. She was diagnosed with Graves Disease and had a rough time time it... Once that was under control she started have bad menstrual issues.. Many years passed, she had an ablation. That actually made things worse.. Another year passed and she had a hysterectomy. They did not remove her ovaries.. but between the Graves Disease and all the other issues, she has almost no sex drive at all....

I’m sorry to hear that brother, Atleast you still have her in your life. Sounds like she’s been through a lot.

Protocol:

Test cyp- 10mg 2x a week

How did you come up with the slow release progesterone dose? Like what levels were you shooting for? Why did you start progesterone but not estrogen? I am/my wife is kinda in this situation and I’m interested in helping her find solutions.

How did you come up with the slow release progesterone dose? Like what levels were you shooting for? Why did you start progesterone but not estrogen? I am/my wife is kinda in this situation and I’m interested in helping her find solutions.
She was producing zero progesterone. The dose came from the doctor. I don’t have a clue the levels she was shooting for.
She didn’t start estrogen because she was still producing enough estrogen, plus the exogenous testosterone aromatizes into estrogen.
Her doctor doesn’t like to replace estrogen until after menopause.
I hope you find the answers you’re looking for. Female hormones are a whole different animal.

Female hormones are a whole different animal.
was going to say females in general are a whole diff animal but maybe that’s the same thing? lol

Thanks for responding. Did you use a local clinic or something online? Do you mind sharing where online if it was online? Did she have any body recomposition effects?

Thanks brother

I have looked around online for HRT clinic for my better half, but they are all expensive, or are not accepting new patients. Would you mind sharing a recommendation?

She is down for me to just start
Pining her with some of my TRT but I would rather have her monitored by a Dr that knows what they’re doing.
Thanks!

My clinic does HRT for women, been trying to my wife to setup an initial appt since her Dr already recommended a testosterone implant. It's not the cheapest place for sure (especially the gear, a bottle of pharm grade test is like $260). I really like their staff and everything is super detailed. You can pm me. I don't know the rules, like if I'm allowed to say company names and prices.

My clinic does HRT for women, been trying to my wife to setup an initial appt since her Dr already recommended a testosterone implant. It's not the cheapest place for sure (especially the gear, a bottle of pharm grade test is like $260). I really like their staff and everything is super detailed. You can pm me. I don't know the rules, like if I'm allowed to say company names and prices.
Yeah sometimes the clinics have their own policies on sharing that info.

My wife does defy and the 50 mg/ml test bottles for injection are pretty reasonable. Sorta pricey on initial setup and consult but were very engaged on the phone.

Yeah sometimes the clinics have their own policies on sharing that info.

My wife does defy and the 50 mg/ml test bottles for injection are pretty reasonable. Sorta pricey on initial setup and consult but were very engaged on the phone.
Yeah I use Matrix Hormones

My gf after we had two kids got procedure done to not have kids anymore. And I’m not sure what exact one they did. But it said side effects early menopause low libido and all kinds of crazy things. And it’s bad. Doesn’t get wet. Try to have sex just to shut me up because she knows I’m so into her and a freak always wanting it being on gear. So she just sucks it up to shut me up. But sometimes it takes a while knowing she’s just doing it to shut me up so I can’t get into it as much when she’s like that and the dryness irritates her vaginal walls. I read that it also thins out her inside walls and can make her bleed and it does. She just started taking anavar. She’s only taking 2.5mg twice a day. And I have noticed a big difference. Last night she actually let me make a video. It was so wet for the first time a puddle. Even had her cumming all over the place. It was nice for once. Having her into it. And after sex. There was no irritation no blood from her being too dry. The anavar has made a huge difference in her already. Been looking into hormone replacement for women. She has insurance. She never followed up with her drs after the procedure like she was suppose to because she’s stubborn and hates drs and hospitals just like me. But so far anavar has made a big change. Energy. Her focus. Motivation. Her memory. She was getting very absent minded. Cooking leaving things in oven forgetting about them and burning them. Because she was just so scatter brained. And usually she was a very very smart person very well planned out. Never missed a beat with anything. But after that procedure I saw dramatic change and it’s been very very hard to try to talk to her about it and trying to get her to do hrt. She’s finally opening up to it. Her excuse was I don’t want to have to take something for the rest of my life like that. And my simple response was so you would rather feel like shit no energy no sex drive memory loss no motivation stress levels extreme anxiety. Headaches everyday over maybe a shot twice a week very low dose and feel the complete opposite and build good muscle and have self confidence again.

But this low dose anavar has changed and helped her a lot. I know she can’t take it all the time. But in the mean time until I get her ready on her own to go to hrt clinic. This is working great. And maybe this will be the step to get her to go get levels checked after she runs out because she will feel so amazing she won’t want to go back to how she was after having our two children and procedure. She’s only 30

My gf after we had two kids got procedure done to not have kids anymore. And I’m not sure what exact one they did. But it said side effects early menopause low libido and all kinds of crazy things. And it’s bad. Doesn’t get wet. Try to have sex just to shut me up because she knows I’m so into her and a freak always wanting it being on gear. So she just sucks it up to shut me up. But sometimes it takes a while knowing she’s just doing it to shut me up so I can’t get into it as much when she’s like that and the dryness irritates her vaginal walls. I read that it also thins out her inside walls and can make her bleed and it does. She just started taking anavar. She’s only taking 2.5mg twice a day. And I have noticed a big difference. Last night she actually let me make a video. It was so wet for the first time a puddle. Even had her cumming all over the place. It was nice for once. Having her into it. And after sex. There was no irritation no blood from her being too dry. The anavar has made a huge difference in her already. Been looking into hormone replacement for women. She has insurance. She never followed up with her drs after the procedure like she was suppose to because she’s stubborn and hates drs and hospitals just like me. But so far anavar has made a big change. Energy. Her focus. Motivation. Her memory. She was getting very absent minded. Cooking leaving things in oven forgetting about them and burning them. Because she was just so scatter brained. And usually she was a very very smart person very well planned out. Never missed a beat with anything. But after that procedure I saw dramatic change and it’s been very very hard to try to talk to her about it and trying to get her to do hrt. She’s finally opening up to it. Her excuse was I don’t want to have to take something for the rest of my life like that. And my simple response was so you would rather feel like shit no energy no sex drive memory loss no motivation stress levels extreme anxiety. Headaches everyday over maybe a shot twice a week very low dose and feel the complete opposite and build good muscle and have self confidence again.

But this low dose anavar has changed and helped her a lot. I know she can’t take it all the time. But in the mean time until I get her ready on her own to go to hrt clinic. This is working great. And maybe this will be the step to get her to go get levels checked after she runs out because she will feel so amazing she won’t want to go back to how she was after having our two children and procedure. She’s only 30
Was it a hysterectomy? That can cause serious hormonal problems.
I hope she gets the help she needs.

I’m not sure exactly. It was a weird name. But it was something along those lines for sure. She’s getting better with talking about it. Anytime before I’d try to talk about it. She would get very upset and blame everything else as the cause of her stress and anxiety. And the stress and anxiety was the reason she would say she had no energy and no drive to do anything. It was a domino effect. But I remember reading the paper. And what side effects after were for her. And her being stubborn not following up with dr. Was no a good idea. She has changed a lot. And she’s still young. 30. I found a page on internet describing 10 main side effects of low hormones in females. And it described her to a T. I couldn’t have said it any better myself. And she read it for once. Because I texted it to her. So she had to see it. Because if I tried to talk about it in person. Like I said she would get upset or change subject or talk over me. It’s been a long bumpy road. But I think finally making progress. The anavar has helped a lot. So hoping when she feels so good from it. Because she’s already starting to make huge change. She will realize she doesn’t want to go back to how she was feeling before. And actually go to dr. She has insurance. So no excuse. And after the procedure she got. I know she will easily be able to get what she needs. It’s not an option for her. She needs it. Her body isn’t producing at all. I’m pretty sure the did do something with ovaries. I need to try to find out what it was. Ask her. But it’s a very touchy subject still. Have to slowly work up to ask for the paper to see what exactly it was. She wanted tubes tied and I guess she had a chance of ovary cancer or something like that. And that’s why they did this other procedure. To prevent what ever it was. I wish I knew exactly the name. I think it’s very similar to the hysterectomy but I think there was a slight difference of something they did. Either more involved or less involved. But they get the same exact effects from having it done as the hysterectomy

My 48 year old wife was on trt pellets for 3 years, moderate increase in sex drive. Mood improved, more mellow. Works out hard and diet tight, she looks amazing for any age.

Last year she added 2 separate 10 week cycles of anavar. First at 10mg, second at 20mg/day. She had never used peds.

Her clit became size of the tip of my thumb and incredibly sensitive. Change is permanent. She loves it. If she brushes up against me or seatbelt hits it she shudders and gasps. Been over a year and still the same. Libido is almost terrifying, towards end of pellets it drops a bit. But most of the time she taps me out and wants it 5 or 6 nights a week. Our marriage has never been better. She sends me dirty pics of herself and sexts. This from a formerly very reserved, conservative woman.

Is starting her 3rd cycle of anavar at 10mg now. No voice changes, lipids and markers are normal.
I think it's the confidence in herself as much as the hormones but the changes are wonderful

Back