• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Labs

Lamp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone provide their experience with the quality of Monster Labs products and service? Looking for a new source and thinking of giving Monster a try.

I've used Monster before. Easy to deal with and overall very good product. The only reason I stopped ordering and went to other sources is due to competitive pricing, discounts or sales, otherwise their gear is good to go.

I have used Monster five times over the years. Both injectable and orals are legit. I have never had an issue, they are a pleasure to deal with.

I’ve used monster gear. Monster has never given me any issues although I’ve never had labs done on any of the two labs I exclusively use, I continue to use both monster and GC exclusively. Everything I’ve used has been reliable and effective as far as everything goes without getting any numbers from blood work to support my deposition.

I say you are good to go to use monster labs products. Again, I use them on a regular basis. And i make the rock look like the pebble.

I've always found monster GTG....
You’re giving a g2g, you had it HPLC tested then?

my experience was the t/a is the slowest I’ve ever had for a domestic.

I believe they were blind hplc tested a year ago over on ansci board, their test 400 came up a little short, nothing too crazy though

This is good feedback, thanks to all that replied. I have to find a new source since my pervious one went down recently. From this feedback I think I am going to give Monster a try.

Be sure to post an update on how long it took and how was the quality. Looking for a 2nd supplier myself (relatively new to the game). Thanks.

Mast/NPP mix is pretty sweet from Monster. Good luck

Test 500? Do you normally run high concentration gear? That would leave me limping lol

Good question.
Test E 500mg/ml will deff give PIP to most guys.

Specially if you pin it along that tren/mast blen (also a high mg/ml)

Im trying to have Monster add a disclaimer to our high MG/ML oils

Test 500? Do you normally run high concentration gear? That would leave me limping lol

It will be a slight bump in mg for me. I am currently running Test E 400 that I have leftover from my pervious source. In one 3 ml syringe I am currently running Test E 400, 200mg Tren, and 200mg Mast. So I am hoping Test E 500 isn't going to be that big of a difference.

so is this lab still gtg? I used to get from them but I haven't ordered since 2017ish...

so is this lab still gtg? I used to get from them but I haven't ordered since 2017ish...

Dude what are you gonna do go to every sponsor forum on ASF and ask this same stupid fuckin question? This is at least the third time I’ve seen you asking. You’ve been here like two months and have 13 posts so they’re probably wondering if you’re good to go. Nobody gives a fuck what you did four years ago. Do your research. Visit the sponsor forums. Visit their sites. Read the posts in their forums. Look for reviews and read them. Stop being a pain in the ass and posting this same fuckin question over and over.

I was unsure my first go round a few months ago but my experience was positive all around

I've ordered from them before and had zero issues. Overall good experience.

I might be a little late to this conversation, but I've been using Monster for about 4 years now and have never had any serious issues with them. On one occasion, the shipping took a little longer than expected, and on another occasion, it took a little longer than usual to receive the tracking information. In both situations the reps were extremely helpful and acted quickly and thoroughly. Both "problems" were resolved within a day (for the shipping delay issue, I at least received a new and accurate ETA). Aside from those small incidents, I've probably placed around two dozen orders through Monster and have always received the products within 2-3 business days. The quality has always been excellent - I have not had any independent tests conducted, but I have a mirror and a workout log that includes lifts, weight, and reps, as well as rest times and TUT. Based on my personal experience, I am confident in vouching for the quality of the products. Finally, for a domestic company, they are very fairly priced. A jar of 300 mg Test E for $45 is as good as it gets from a legit domestic source. Anyway, to answer your initial question, in my experience, Monster is a safe, reliable, and quality company. Good luck, hope everything works out.

Thanks for this feedback. I am using their Test E and tren/mast blend right now. I will do bloodwork shortly to see the results.

I might be a little late to this conversation, but I've been using Monster for about 4 years now and have never had any serious issues with them. On one occasion, the shipping took a little longer than expected, and on another occasion, it took a little longer than usual to receive the tracking information. In both situations the reps were extremely helpful and acted quickly and thoroughly. Both "problems" were resolved within a day (for the shipping delay issue, I at least received a new and accurate ETA). Aside from those small incidents, I've probably placed around two dozen orders through Monster and have always received the products within 2-3 business days. The quality has always been excellent - I have not had any independent tests conducted, but I have a mirror and a workout log that includes lifts, weight, and reps, as well as rest times and TUT. Based on my personal experience, I am confident in vouching for the quality of the products. Finally, for a domestic company, they are very fairly priced. A jar of 300 mg Test E for $45 is as good as it gets from a legit domestic source. Anyway, to answer your initial question, in my experience, Monster is a safe, reliable, and quality company. Good luck, hope everything works out.

I’ve used monster labs a few times. Used their Tren Ace. Worked really well. This was the only tren I’ve used that gave me night sweats. Only reasoned I stopped going with them was due to cheaper options and that I took a break from tren. I did run into some problems last go around with them but they took care of it promptly. Great customer service and delivery time.

I have used them many times and had a log a few years ago which you can still see btw. They have always been top with communication, that’s very important to me. Also I have never had an issue with dosages I’m sure that can happen but I have yet to had that.

I've ordered 3 times recently. Have had nothing but positive experiences with them each time. They have great customer service and gear arrives in a timely manner.

Man I must be the only guy they hurt and lied to.

Back