• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bodybuilder Shoots Parents

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...5Z5hSJatr9u1RC6aiqaTylaYUvVACVvrcdx0Rvx8-UDOA

[h=2]Brooklyn bodybuilder’s mugshot is released ‘after he shot his parents on Christmas morning at $3.2m Long Island mansion, then fled in Cadillac tracked by GPS’ - as family’s mob ties are revealed[/h]
  • Construction magnate Rocco Tomassetti, 65, and wife Vinceta Marsicano-Tomassetti, were shot inside their 8,751-square foot, $3.2 million mansion
  • Their 29-year-old son, Dino Tomassetti, was arrested in New Jersey after fleeing the scene in a Cadillac Escalade and is awaiting extradition
  • The Tomasetti family is part of a construction dynasty that helped shape New York City's skyline
  • Now, the family dynasty is surrounded by yellow tape as police investigate a shooting in tony Hewlett Harbor, which is in the 95th percentile for public safety
  • Dino Tomassetti is a body builder and personal trainer whose social media pages are filled with pictures of him flexing his bulging muscles
  • Police have not revealed the motive for the shooting, nor have they updated the the condition of the parents
52245353-10346223-Tomassetti_allegedly_fled_shooting_scene_in_a_Cadillac_Escalade-a-370_1640587185287.jpg

I’ll beat them to it:
More steroid related deaths.

Oh yes blame the steroids...

But at least this “bodybuilder” looks like an actual bodybuilder.

Imagine this headline “Quilting circle seamstress kills entire Whole Foods store”..
Just like that “SUV” that killed those folks in Wisconson.

Maybe he didn’t get what he wanted for Christmas? Or WAIT maybe he wanted Steroids for Christmas and didn’t get them!!! Yup that gotta be it.

Fucking Tren.

I take away from this??

Guy comes from money. A lot of money. Grows up with big advantages in life...best of everything.

And ends up a personal trainer??

Not knocking personal trainers here, but with those advantages he should have done better for himslef.

Of course, he could just be one of those spoiled kids waiting for his parents to drop dead so they could inherit all the money and pretend it was theirs all along.

Maybe they told him he was cut off. Bc that would do it.

"You mean I have to make it on my own!!!"

Blood in, blood out!
jumped in at birth.
He wanted out of the gang.
Only one way out.
(kidding!!!)

IML Gear Cream!
Family had mob ties, dancing with the devil has not a retirement plan.

Fucking Tren.

I take away from this??

Guy comes from money. A lot of money. Grows up with big advantages in life...best of everything.

Not knocking personal trainers here, but with those advantages he should have done better for himslef.

Of course, he could just be one of those spoiled kids waiting for his parents to drop dead so they could inherit all the money and pretend it was theirs all along.

This. All of it.

Man he must have not liked his gifts this year…

Sad that people will blame this on gear, and Generation Iron will make it worse.

His mom probably didn't get him meatloaf.....

Guy is obviously sick in the head. Steroids didn't make him do anything.....HE did it.

What do you think of the article's claims the guy said he does a 725 deadlift, 625 squat and 550 bench? Granted, it was just him puffing himself on instagram and not actual competition numbers.
But do those stand up, you think? Just from the pics of the guy, do you buy it? (which yes, i know pics don't tell the whole story....just curious on perspectives/opinions)

Guy is obviously sick in the head. Steroids didn't make him do anything.....HE did it.

What do you think of the article's claims the guy said he does a 725 deadlift, 625 squat and 550 bench? Granted, it was just him puffing himself on instagram and not actual competition numbers.
But do those stand up, you think? Just from the pics of the guy, do you buy it? (which yes, i know pics don't tell the whole story....just curious on perspectives/opinions)

I clicked the link, he was deadlifting quite a bit, I didn’t count the plates but the bar was bent. He definitely had the size, some people are naturally stronger than others. I went to school with a skinny kid named Gerald Ellison who did not play sports or work out, yet he could bench 405 when all I could bench was 185, I played football and worked out, lol

I clicked the link, he was deadlifting quite a bit, I didn’t count the plates but the bar was bent. He definitely had the size, some people are naturally stronger than others. I went to school with a skinny kid named Gerald Ellison who did not play sports or work out, yet he could bench 405 when all I could bench was 185, I played football and worked out, lol

I hear you.
The number that stuck out as possible BS was the 550 bench. That's a serious press, especially at a 230 bodyweight.....

So it's genetics that comes into play, right?

Well you came a long way yourself from those days.

Fucking Tren.

I take away from this??

Good personal trainers make six figures these days . It's in the top 5 small business to get into

Good personal trainers make six figures these days . It's in the top 5 small business to get into

Maybe if you own your studio

Otherwise the club gets 60%. And sessions are like 50 bucks.

Do the math.

Getting like 15 bucks an hour.

It’s a certificate anyone can get online in a weekend.

No job protection.

I know and have known many trainers. None made even close to 100k.

Get Shredded!
Has to be the juice. I would think all that time building a dynasty and chasing mammon would have allowed his parents to provide him all the emotional support and attention every child needs while growing up, so they had to be close. Right?

He’s only ever been to a box fitness club like LA, golds or planet fitness. There’s a few PT/prep coaches at my gym that make well over 100K a year. One guy charges 1k a month per client minimum of 2 months. He’s an Olympia Physique competitor and people pay him on top of his other contracts. My gym doesn’t take anything from the PT clients. They sell them a membership or they have to pay for a day pass. It’s not uncommon at all for them to make a ton of money especially with Instagram and online clients. There’s no certificate needed, only experience, marketing and results.

Maybe if you own your studio

Otherwise the club gets 60%. And sessions are like 50 bucks.

Do the math.

Getting like 15 bucks an hour.

It’s a certificate anyone can get online in a weekend.

No job protection.

I know and have known many trainers. None made even close to 100k.
Wrong. My gym charges them nothing. The client either has to get a membership or pay for a day pass to train there. They are not under contract with my gym. They need no certification. You’re thinking of big box fitness clubs. You are aware of online marketing correct?

Wrong. My gym charges them nothing. The client either has to get a membership or pay for a day pass to train there. They are not under contract with my gym. They need no certification. You’re thinking of big box fitness clubs. You are aware of online marketing correct?

Yes. I was referring to someone working out of a LA Fitness or something. Working salary.

I have known training studios that charge like 50 a session.

But the trainer has to kick back something bro. If they are an independent.

You can’t use their gym like a personal studio… besides which it’s a conflict Bc many gyms have their own trainers that they push to make money.

At any rate, to earn 100K a year the trainer would have to see 5.5 clients a day everyday of the year at 50 a session. That’s the math. From my calculations

Idk anyone who works every single day of the year and keeps busy 5 to 6 hours. No slow times and no expenses.

He’s only ever been to a box fitness club like LA, golds or planet fitness. There’s a few PT/prep coaches at my gym that make well over 100K a year. One guy charges 1k a month per client minimum of 2 months. He’s an Olympia Physique competitor and people pay him on top of his other contracts. My gym doesn’t take anything from the PT clients. They sell them a membership or they have to pay for a day pass. It’s not uncommon at all for them to make a ton of money especially with Instagram and online clients. There’s no certificate needed, only experience, marketing and results.

Average trainer no way makes 1k a client. Bullshit

Maybe top echelon athletic trainers.

And if someone hires a “trainer” who isn’t certified they are a damn fool.

Like going to a doctor without a degree.

Never ever put your wellness in the hands of a lay person.

May as well watch YouTube videos. Lol

Yeah I know top online trainers can make 100-200k easily. I worked with Cam Boden about 8 years ago and it was all done online. He charged over $1000 for a year of coaching. All he would need is 100 clients to make over 100k and I’m sure he had a lot more than 100 clients.

Average trainer no way makes 1k a client. Bullshit

Maybe top echelon athletic trainers.

And if someone hires a “trainer” who isn’t certified they are a damn fool.

Like going to a doctor without a degree.

Never ever put your wellness in the hands of a lay person.

May as well watch YouTube videos. Lol
Certified with an online cert means nothing over experience. Most of the top coaches aren’t certified and lots don’t have a single degree. Even Jordan Peters says what he learned in school isn’t really applicable to the real world. I’m paying for results and experience over a kid who took a course. School or classes can’t teach you application and they can’t teach you real world experience.

People who pay big money for trainers do so so they can tell everyone their trainer is so and so. Like buying and showing off designer clothes. Some do hire the best to get the best but in my experience the former applies in most cases. Definitely with “celebrity trainers”.

But in any case, if you are saying a profession’s value to the community and the planet is based only on income, that’s pretty fucking shallow.
There are some people, like myself, who charge minimal prices to train or coach people because we enjoy helping others attain their goals. The money I charge is to justify my time and because I have had it with people not respecting my time and effort in the past.

In this story, I doubt little Al Bondiga Jr. needed to have a career or job.

Back