• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First timer

Adrianxxx71

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. I'm basically just wanting to know if and how do I stack testosterone and high injections. Testo blend 350 and omnitrope 15ui. Any reliable advice would be appreciated and considered

Welcome !
Wasn’t sure what you meant about high injections stacking . If your looking to use HRT , 1/3ml and 1iu to start of Omnitrope would be close to what you would get as HRT at a clinic. Then you would go up to 2iu after a while. I was started at .8iu Omnitrope and 100 test e years ago.

Merry Xmas

Max

Welcome to ASF

What are your stats and how many cycles have you ran?

This one confusing me. Don't understand what it asking but Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself, killionb12(see sticky above), or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Last edited:
Welcome

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the party! If you look around here you can usually find all the answers to your questions, I have so far. You will love it here. Merry Christmas

Back