• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This would be funny except it’s not satire

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Press Briefing by White House COVID-⁠19 Response Team and Public Health Officials
DECEMBER 17, 2021
PRESS BRIEFINGS
Via Teleconference

11:06 A.M. EST

MR. ZIENTS: Good morning. And thanks for joining us.

Today, Dr. Walensky will give an overview of the state of the pandemic and on new practices that will help keep schools open, and Dr. Fauci will provide an update on the latest science and the importance of boosters.

But before we start, I want to talk about how we should think about this moment.

As we’ve explained in prior briefings, the Omicron variant is more transmissible and our medical experts anticipate it will lead to a rise in cases.

But unlike last winter, we now have the power to protect ourselves.

Our vaccines work against Omicron, especially for people who get booster shots when they are eligible. If you are vaccinated, you could test positive. But if you do get COVID, your case will likely be asymptomatic or mild.

We are intent on not letting Omicron disrupt work and school for the vaccinated. You’ve done the right thing, and we will get through this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

So, our message to every American is clear: There is action you can take to protect yourself and your family. Wear a mask in public indoor settings. Get vaccinated, get your kids vaccinated, and get a booster shot when you’re eligible.

We are prepared to confront this new challenge. We have plenty of vaccines and booster shots available at convenient locations and for no cost. There is clear guidance on masking to help slow the spread. And we have emergency medical teams to respond to surges as necessary.

So, this is not a moment to panic because we know how to protect people and we have the tools to do it. But we need the American people to do their part to protect themselves, their children, and their communities.

The more people get vaccinated, the less severe this Omicron outbreak will be. One hundred sixty thousand unvaccinated people have already needlessly lost their lives just since June, and this number will continue to go up until the unvaccinated take action.

So, I’ll say it once more: Get vaccinated.

With that, I’ll turn it over to Dr. Walensky.

DR. WALENSKY: Thank you, Jeff. And good morning, everyone. I’d like to start by walking you through today’s data.

The current seven-day daily average of cases is at about 119,500 per day.

The seven-day average of hospital admissions is at about 7,800 per day, an increase of about 4 percent over the previous week.

And the seven-day average of daily deaths is at about 1,200 per day, which is an increase of over 8 percent from the prior week.

Now let me bring you up to date on what we know about Omicron. At least 39 states and over 75 countries have reported confirmed cases of the Omicron variant.

And although Delta continues to circulate widely in the United States, Omicron is increasing rapidly and we expect it to become the dominant strain in the United States, as it has in other countries, in the coming weeks.

We’ve seen cases of Omicron among those who are both vaccinated and boosted, and we believe these cases are milder or asymptomatic because of vaccine protection.

What we do know is we have the tools to protect ourselves against COVID-19.

We have vaccines, we have boosters, and we know multi-layer prevention strategies — masks in public indoor settings, practicing physical distancing, frequent handwashing, improving ventilation, and testing to slow transmission — are vitally important, especially as we prepare for more Omicron and even if you are vaccinated and boosted.

This morning, I want to talk with you now about how we can use these tools to help keep our children in school.

Over the past few months, CDC has collaborated with school districts across the country to evaluate a new strategy known as “test to stay.”

Today, we’re releasing CDC science on “test to stay” that allows unvaccinated children to stay in school even if they have been exposed to the virus so that they don’t have to miss school while they’re quarantining at home.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...response-team-and-public-health-officials-74/

Last edited:
Just get the shot and move on with your life.

Nope. I wont get it and I move along fine without the poisonous sheep-juice, but thanks for caring. (Which you should not if the Vax does its job).

Imagine falling for this RONA-VAX nonsense, LMAO...
Brainless.

kYLcr3e.jpg

Except there is no moving on with life. First it's two shots, now three, then four, etc
"Trust the science" squeals Fauci, who helped fund the Wuhan lab.
"Trust the science" yells Alberto Bourla, CEO of Pfizer. Of course, he has no financial interest in Covid at all.

And then, finally, go read Pfizers own FDA application. I can provide it to you if you want. Alarming stuff, the potential "side effects."
These drugs were rushed to market because alot of groups and companies worldwide were set to reap TRILLIONS. But, you know, people have never done bad or evil things for money, right? Have never hurt other people for money, right?

Turn off Fauci, all MSM and go read the damn filings for yourself and look at how many coincidences happened for this virus to get let loose and a whole new level of wealth and riches were borne for a select few.

Back