• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the board

Daytrade1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guy's just became a member looking for the same interests. I'm new to the forum but not to the life. Very looking forward to finding more information as I'm almost 40 now. Thanks for having me here..

Welcome to ASF...and is day trading your thing? I'm a newbie to investing.

It is....It actually has matured me to be patient because if you aren't you are gonna lose your ass. And thank you!!

Welcome to ASF!

Hi new dude! we all welcome the stock advice also

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Lol since people are asking....Wait for a dip, which will happen today, it's already happening and look into NVDA. It's expensive per share but growth is solid and they introduce new hardware the first or second week of next month. I am NOT giving you financial advice just an idea guys.

On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs supplements welcome.

Welcome brother I'm in the finance world as well, CFO... we are looking into investment real estate homes on the beach to start a R.E portfolio. Always wanted to get into stock trading tho.

Welcome

Max

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Just be careful. The housing market is wild just like the auto market especially a beach house. It's a sellers market for sure...

Get Shredded!
What up homeboy

Just be careful. The housing market is wild just like the auto market especially a beach house. It's a sellers market for sure...
Good point, def not trying to overspend, so I'm talking to a mmgt firm to get rough yearly income rental numbers to see ROI. Playing it slow regardless.

Back