• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pain in my ass

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m desperate here. I’ve been getting this red irritation around my ass hole. Almost always follows taking a “bad” shit. Stings like a mother fucker and at times can make it painful to even walk. Been going on for years think it’s just getting worse lately. Went to a doctor she said it was just chafing said maybe a fungal element to it… kinda like jock itch on my ass hole, sometimes goes up my crack when it’s bad. I’m fucking miserable and desperate right now or trust me I wouldn’t be writing you guys about this… flame me all you want but I was just curious if ANYone knows wtf could be going on. Get it atleast once a week.

My wife suggested food allergies, but I don’t know. I spray antifungal spray on it and it kinda helps but is excruciating for the first 3 mins after applying…

Anyone get this at all? I seriously cannot be the only person ….

No killsong I’m not putting up pics

I'm no expert with this issue. Have you ever try putting cortizone 10 on the inflamed area? Also if you haven't yet switch to baby wipes instead of toilet paper. Toilet paper can cause skin irritation. When it clears up use a spray antiperspirant on your ass. Could be sweat and rubbing of clothes causing the issue. Just some ideas.

I’m desperate here. I’ve been getting this red irritation around my ass hole. Almost always follows taking a “bad” shit. Stings like a mother fucker and at times can make it painful to even walk. Been going on for years think it’s just getting worse lately. Went to a doctor she said it was just chafing said maybe a fungal element to it… kinda like jock itch on my ass hole, sometimes goes up my crack when it’s bad. I’m fucking miserable and desperate right now or trust me I wouldn’t be writing you guys about this… flame me all you want but I was just curious if ANYone knows wtf could be going on. Get it atleast once a week.

My wife suggested food allergies, but I don’t know. I spray antifungal spray on it and it kinda helps but is excruciating for the first 3 mins after applying…

Anyone get this at all? I seriously cannot be the only person ….

No killsong I’m not putting up pics

hemorrhoids?

Not hemorrhoids, I’ve got those. Both internal and internal… those are nothing compared this pain. Shits so uncomfortable man.

I’m tempted to post a pic tbh just so you guys can see what I’m taking about. It’s got real bad today.

Fuck it this is what I’m dealing with..

2d184dd1528a857893107f48218dd28b.jpg

Not hemorrhoids, I’ve got those. Both internal and internal… those are nothing compared this pain. Shits so uncomfortable man.

I’m tempted to post a pic tbh just so you guys can see what I’m taking about. It’s got real bad today.

Did you try tucks pads ....its basically witch hazel ...bro I have an internal one and it never bothered me at all , one day bam! I couldnt sit or even get up from sitting position ....had to make an appt and the dr said it was the internal hemorrhoid and it just flared up ....I mean I had nothing on my butt , nothin swollen! Honestly I dont even know wtf I did to aggravate it ....I was told I had it after my colonoscopy...fuckin weird!!!

Oh man that pic was not necessary, try using Aquaphor.

Attachments

• 81qdd-OPQpL._SL1500_.jpg
    81qdd-OPQpL._SL1500_.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 84
Honestly stop wiping back to front. Lol.

Okay… my guess? Cellulitis. Requires antibiotics.

Going with that.

And stop inserting non latex plugs. Jk

Honestly stop wiping back to front. Lol.

Okay… my guess? Cellulitis. Requires antibiotics.

Going with that.

And stop inserting non latex plugs. Jk

Lmao ok will have to switch up the wooden butt plugs…

So can that (cellulitis) flare up within minutes of taking a shit? It’s like my own poop is burning my skin….

Use the smaller dildo, work up to the fist style... rookie.

Sounds fucking brutal though, hope you get that shit figured out bro

Killsongs probably beat his dick to your asshole like 30 times

Lmao ok will have to switch up the wooden butt plugs…

So can that (cellulitis) flare up within minutes of taking a shit? It’s like my own poop is burning my skin….

It’s skin inflammation.

Probably get flare ups no problem.

Wtf is with the doctor. Kinda blew you off.

Get another opinion.

It’s embarrassing but shits not right. Lolz. Couldn’t help myself

I guess you could ask kilsong to lick your ass and make it feel better.

It had it worse than the OP. I was desperate for a cure and that’s all I had around.

You had the same thing bro? Fucking miserable isn’t it? Can’t even walk normal. It seriously looks like I’m walking like there’s something up my ass, because I kind of waddle so my shit don’t rub together….

One time this got so bad it went all the way up my ass crack below my boxer line and down to underneath my sack!

A worse than average swamp Ass..??
Have you goggled anything..??

I have diarrhea 28 days a month..and the Dr.s have no clue..it is my diet,wife eats the same food..Constantly doing No.2 will cause irritation..

Witch Hazel is in many wipes..look for some with it..a nice hot bath works wonders..use wipes every time to keep the germs and area clean..pop a couple of antibiotics if you have some..and try some Gold Bond powder..it usually burns like a Mother but that means it's working..And if you're passing a lot of gas..that can be irritating it..Lots of water..

Again lots of great suggestions..if nothing gets you Anything relief..Get another Dr....

But thanks for the close-up photo..Crossed some barriers there..took the Mystery element right Out..
Next month... What's this on my Penis..?

Back