• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jpal

Status
Not open for further replies.

B5s4tt700hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received word today on potential bust of jpals us lab. Is this bullshit or can this be confirmed?

Not trying to create some hysteria or anything, just very curious if the guy wasn’t fucking around. Claims he lost $2700 in the mix of this and I like many people do not trust one’s word very easily. Also I love jpal products and thankfully have everything for the next year in advance

Damn… I hope it isn’t true

Me too. This is why I ask. Guy is knows to bullshit about things, but this one isn’t one that I take lightly. It had to be asked amongst the forums

Reactions: 220
Okay good. I can’t say no news is good news, but it is better than bad news I guess

Okay good. I can’t say no news is good news, but it is better than bad news I guess

Not saying I know everything, but I did look around a few of the forums and saw zero about this. There has been some "slow" responses of late, so a lot of guys may be hitting the panic button.

This is why I asked. Exactly for this reason right here. I am not a part of multiple forums, yet a lot of you are. You all can reach further than I can. I messaged jpal with no response, but I know they are one busy son of a gun

- - - Updated - - -

Some good new though, 40lbs heavier after 12 weeks of 675mg test, 300mg npp, 300mg masteron!

Hopefully not the case . Wouldn’t wish that upon anybody . Damn law dogs are some sons of bitches

I don't want to stir the pot but I haven't gotten any email from them in a longer than usual time. I talked to him on Friday and have been waiting for a response since then. He usually responds in a day or 2 max. I hope everything is all good 🙏

IML Gear Cream!
This is why I asked. Exactly for this reason right here. I am not a part of multiple forums, yet a lot of you are. You all can reach further than I can. I messaged jpal with no response, but I know they are one busy son of a gun

- - - Updated - - -

Some good new though, 40lbs heavier after 12 weeks of 675mg test, 300mg npp, 300mg masteron!

40lbs!! Damn dude… good job.

I’ll say this.. I’ve made a ton of orders with him, and i always receive an email one or 2 days after I send payment I haven’t heard shit and it’s been 6 days now. Emails, PM’s, no response

Thanks man, I have been putting in some work

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so maybe my guy wasn’t Bullshitting

hope this is not true... i wanted to place an order soon

hopefully we can get an update on here to make sure everything is good

Fuuuuuccccccckkkkkk Ssy it ain't sooooo. Was just fixing to place a Christmas Order Hope he can still make it happen like ass cheeks clapping

If you look on the site he had a message about taking a Christmas break from like the 12th (or something) through the end Christmas. Guy has a life other than steroids too ya know.

Most likely people panicking because he’s not responding to emails or PMs. Hopefully turkeybacon can get on and clear the air.

but if I am wrong I may seriously cry.

Just checked and the message isn’t there. He probably just goof’d and forgot to put it on a loop for the 2 weeks.

Until it's is confirmed either way be careful what you post.

Don't see any recent busts in the news

Until it's is confirmed either way be careful what you post.

How do you mean?

Anywho, this would suck serious ass because he’s literally the only guy I trust to buy primo from. Don’t these fuckin cops have some actual criminals they can spend our tax dollars collaring instead of bothering a clean supplier of shit we obviously want?

Last edited:
How do you mean?

Anywho, this would suck serious ass because he’s literally the only guy I trust to buy primo from. Don’t these fuckin cops have some actual criminals they can spend our tax dollars collaring instead of bothering a clean supplier of shit we obviously want?

I think big rich is trying to say is watch whatever you post because it could be anything from a family death and illness or just taking a couple of days off so conspiracy theories would end up hurting this guy's business and he has built such a good reputation over the years that would be a shame.

I think big rich is trying to say is watch whatever you post because it could be anything from a family death and illness or just taking a couple of days off so conspiracy theories would end up hurting this guy's business and he has built such a good reputation over the years that would be a shame.

Gotcha, yeah for sure. Don't want to spread bullshit rumors and fuck a dude's business up. Hoping against hope everything works out.

Yea, fevered speculation snowballs quite easily....often not in the most positive of directions....best to sit back and wait.

The first thing people do is tweak whenever they don’t hear back right away. Now trust me I know how bad it sucks for a sponsor to either get busted or dip out and burn everyone the way IA did years ago (to me also) but I really don’t think thats the case with JP. I could be wrong but I just really think hes taking some time to be with his family for the holidays.

When it comes to shit like this don't believe half the shit you here, there's so much here say out there..
Do keep in mind that a lot of sources are capitalizing on the opportunity to scale back and take a break because shipping this time of the year can be a nightmare, and for some customers they just don't seem to understand that and people lose their minds if there's any delays, just recently I had a customer tell me that he doesn't give a shit about thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's, and that he wants his shit NOW... The lack of proper planning from a customer does not become an emergency for sources during the holiday seasons.
I'm just making that statement in general.

But hang tight man I'm sure your guys good to go.

And also if he really was busted do you really want to post about you sending the guy money ? I have no clue as to what the deal is but I damn sure wouldn’t post about how much money I lost . Those feds might think that you are selling based on a dollar amount and want to come after their asses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back