• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This man is one hard f*cker!!

IML Gear Cream!
proxy

Superman gets his powers by wearing Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table. Because the only element he believes in, is the element of surprise.

While serving in Vietnam, Chuck Norris’s diet consisted of trail mix made from the testicles of enemy soldiers that were in his way. He also threw in a handful of roasted almonds to build muscle

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Chuck Norris jokes get me every time. I can not wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy them with me!

Chuck Norris jokes get me every time. I can not wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy them with me!

Well i'm 25 and even i try to teach these DAMN kids some real actionfigures, real music and how a real man should be... Sux being old already, everything is about Justin beaver!

Well i'm 25 and even i try to teach these DAMN kids some real actionfigures, real music and how a real man should be... Sux being old already, everything is about Justin beaver!

I have to agree that it is a sad state of affairs for "pop culture" as far as I'm concerned. But if their parents/elders liked it then it wouldn't be what it is. It's so much different from when I grew up, and that wasn't even that long ago.

Back