• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice for first cycle in almost 2 years

Agent Orange

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven't taken any steroids in almost 2 years cause I haven't really had the opportunity to work out apart from doing pushups and a few pullups at the local playground. Should I start with a more intermediate dose or something light like 250 mg of test/week?

I’ll be honest and many will disagree with me but I think anything less than 500mg-600mg is disappointing. Up to around 600mg test is pretty well tolerated and if you’re doing everything correctly (training and diet) then the more you take the more you change physically. If you know how to eat and train then by the end of your blast or cycle I’ll bet you come back better than you were.

I’ll be honest and many will disagree with me but I think anything less than 500mg-600mg is disappointing. Up to around 600mg test is pretty well tolerated and if you’re doing everything correctly (training and diet) then the more you take the more you change physically. If you know how to eat and train then by the end of your blast or cycle I’ll bet you come back better than you were.

Or I can do 300 and some ancillaries like Deca or M1T, but thank you for the advice.

I'd do test p ,npp and mast p short esters 300 each per week

I haven't taken any steroids in almost 2 years cause I haven't really had the opportunity to work out apart from doing pushups and a few pullups at the local playground. Should I start with a more intermediate dose or something light like 250 mg of test/week?

Any more I’ll probably just be sticking to somewhere around 600-700 test and probably like 600 primo, with some anavar or tbol thrown into the mix.

Requires pretty much no ancillaries and bloods come back fairly clean. 4 weeks of cardarine at the end of a 16-20 week run of that gets your lipids back in order and if you take TUDCA on and off your liver enzymes stay good too.

Cycle is easy as shit and you get good gains with not a lot of down side. The primo kinda makes it a lot of oil to pin though…

250mg of test isn’t really a cycle IMHO. It would be VERY underwhelming, especially if you’re naturally on the high end of the range.

Back