• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Time Speed

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you know this feeling that you have just woken up but the day is coming to an end already?

I don't really know if it's my imagination, but I think the time flies much faster now.
I started to notice that the speed of time changed for me, everything is so much faster, so much to do, so little time...
:hmm:

Bro that’s called getting older. Every old head I ask always told me the older you get the faster time/life goes by. They also told me whatever pussy you pass up you will never get back. Very very smart mother fuckers IMO.

Do you know this feeling that you have just woken up but the day is coming to an end already?

I don't really know if it's my imagination, but I think the time flies much faster now.
I started to notice that the speed of time changed for me, everything is so much faster, so much to do, so little time...

As in old English saying: "Time waits for no one"

Bro that’s called getting older. Every old head I ask always told me the older you get the faster time/life goes by. They also told me whatever pussy you pass up you will never get back. Very very smart mother fuckers IMO.

Yes true....as you get older time goes by quicker but that part about passing up some pussy I'm fine with, some the nasty fat ugly pussy I see some guys putting their dicks in is disgusting and wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.

I'm glad you remembered what I told you. :boobs:

The older you get, the more this happens. Every chunk of time (like a day) is now a smaller overall percentage of your life. When you're a 10yr old kid, a year seems like a long time because it is 1/10 of your life span. When you hit 50yrs old, a year seems to go pretty quickly because it is only 2% of your lifespan.

That's a very wise observation of yours. Hope we all live till 150 and see how the time flies then, when it constitutes only 0,6% of your lifespan.)

The older you get, the more this happens. Every chunk of time (like a day) is now a smaller overall percentage of your life. When you're a 10yr old kid, a year seems like a long time because it is 1/10 of your life span. When you hit 50yrs old, a year seems to go pretty quickly because it is only 2% of your lifespan.

If you get on a train moving the speed of light time will get slower for you.

[FONT=&quot]According to Duke University (NC, USA) J.A. Jones Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Adrian Bejan, this apparent temporal discrepancy is due to our aging brains obtaining and processing images much slower.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“People are often amazed at how much they remember from days that seemed to last forever in their youth,” commented Bejan. “It’s not that their experiences were much deeper or more meaningful, it’s just that they were being processed in rapid fire.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As we grow older, our nerves and neurons also grow, meaning signals must travel further along these pathways. These pathways are also degrading as we age, so the signals are experiencing more resistance.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]These factors lead to a decreased rate of the acquisition and processing of mental images, resulting in the feeling that time is passing more quickly because we cannot view the same volume of images in the same amount of time as we did when we were younger. This is also evidenced in why babies move their eyes around so frequently – they are processing images much quicker and so move their eyes more frequently to gain more information.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“The human mind senses time changing when the perceived images change,” explained Bejan. “The present is different from the past because the mental viewing has changed, not because somebody’s clock rings. Days seemed to last longer in your youth because the young mind receives more images during one day than the same mind in old age.”[/FONT]

IML Gear Cream!
Mr. Drugsgear,

Please tell me in detail your fullest and most rememberable memory of your lifetime. Not your first memory, but your go to memory. The memory you will recite to your grandchildren as your most favorite memory of all time.

Thanks, milf king

I think it is the time with my grandpa. I won't tell you in detail, probably, as I'm not the kind of man to talk about details, but our trips to the forest where he was teaching me basic principles of survival in the wilderness.
we used to put up the tent or he taught me to construct shelter from the branches and twigs. He used to teach me to start fire and cook the food we brought from home or gathered in the wood. He taught me to shoot, make a bow, throw knife and axe, and, basically, all the things that bushcraft includes. And the main thing, he used to teach me to think about nature, love it and protect. I will always be grateful to him, thanks for asking and giving me a chance to relive this memory once more.

Mr. Drugsgear,

Please tell me in detail your fullest and most rememberable memory of your lifetime. Not your first memory, but your go to memory. The memory you will recite to your grandchildren as your most favorite memory of all time.

Thanks, milf king

Back