• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prayers for Vision and his Family

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just found out our Brother Vision is battling Covid...
Vis has been a pillar of knowledge and a great Mod..

Please..reach out and let him know just how much We all appreciate him..
Please pray for his Family and a speedy recovery...

You're a Good Man and a Great Friend...
Z...

Good luck and Keep your head up Vision.

Wow that's rough and my prayers for Vision's recovery!

Everyone, please stay safe and if not sure do wear a mask when out and about

Vision will be fine, I refuse to wear the mask. Sorry been over 2 years. I'm done. TWO YEARS LOL wtf is going on.

No two mask....Damn it...(Biden) they're not listening to me..
A the definition of insanity is what..??

Yeah Vis will be fine...
But Vis..my finals offer is $200 for all the Tren You have..tell your wife..(inside joke)

Feel better Vision + Family

Will absolutely say Prayers for you guys.

Vision the man! You can beat this, get better brother we are thinking of you and your family. We are all going to get Covid eventually stay strong

IML Gear Cream!
Wish you and your fam a speedy recovery Vision, truly an fantastic mod always helping ppl and providing good information on this forum.

Bounce back fast brother. God speed!

Curious if he was vaccinated

COVID particles are 500 times smaller than the mask-holes, so ya, no masks needed...
Get well Vision (like 99.9% of the globe). Praying you arent one of the rare ones where it hits you hard...

Sorry to hear that Vision! Prayer and a Well Wishes from my Family to Yours

My family - 4 had it early on . They all beat it , one in-law family member lost 30lbs ! It’s back though and he got his taste back but can’t eat red meat!? You’ll get through it , just follow protocols and eat and breathe !!

Max

Just found out our Brother Vision is battling Covid...
Vis has been a pillar of knowledge and a great Mod..

Please..reach out and let him know just how much We all appreciate him..
Please pray for his Family and a speedy recovery...

You're a Good Man and a Great Friend...
Z...

Vision is a really good guy and bless him and his family I hope that he is strong and beats covid. I believe that he will but he will definitely be in my prayers 🙏

Hang in there - 6 in my family got hit hard -just follow protocols that Heavy laid out and you will be fine -praying for you -OD

You got this Vis!

Vision is a beast, he will be fine.
Heres to a speedy recovery my friend

Get Shredded!
He is going to be absolutely fine. Prayers for you brother, i know you will be ok

Feel better Vision, you got this bro. Always here if you need me.

First and foremost thank you everyone, I was going to hold off on making any announcement but thank you brother for taking the initiative and doing it for me because I have no energy to do so...

Quick backstory on how I got to where I'm at.
One of my children tested positive but that was only because of a random fluke that a very overprotective mother who has OCD went and got a rapid test due to a slight tummy ache which is not unusual for a young teen.. once the test was confirmed she took him to urgent care for the official confirmation.. that was over a week ago last Monday. Yet I tested myself prior to that week and I was negative and I tested myself that Wednesday 3 days after he was tested and I tested negative. But yet I wasn't feeling good. All the while my child has not displayed any sickness, any side effects no fever nothing. Clean bill of health.. so I went and got tested Thursday night because something wasn't right but I assumed it was the flu, and I wanted to prove to my employer that I wasn't yanking their chain. When they tested me it came back positive almost immediately but yet the week prior it took 20 minutes.. but to my surprise the doctor was very young and very cool, he was very Hands-On and he didn't treat me like I had Ebola. He had his hands on my shoulder and even gave me a fist bump. That night was pretty difficult, sleeping was awful with cold sweats and every night for that matter is awful I dread the night because of the sweats and most of all because of the vivid dreams, they're not entirely scary but just very bizarre and they make no sense.
The appetite is non-existing, and the other day I noticed my sense of smell is gone when I couldn't smell my aftershave after I forced myself to get up and wash my grimy body with a much-needed shave.
My oxygen levels have been dropping to a 91, and then they'll bump up to 96.97 when I move around which is obvious.
Not yesterday but the day before was probably the hardest daytime episode, full body shakes twitching, and that's when I realized that this thing is 1 billion percent man-made which we already know. This thing is not intended to be inside of the human body. It's kind of like a computer program where it changes the interface and right where you remove the virus from one program it embeds it into another program making the computer behave different ways at different times..
I have a weird type of congestion, ears are muffled but yet they're ringing. Things are bright and I'm very fatigued. The muscle cramping and muscle aches have subsided but the fatigue is continuous.
There's a special place in hell for those scumbags that have genetically modified these germs, viruses and other bugs in laboratory that they have no business messing with. Pure evil.

What's scary is my case is considered mild but yet I have never been this sick in my life.

My diet has always been very consistent and I'm very programmed but that does not exist anymore, I'm eating on survival and whatever my palate will allow me...

I can't taste anything..

Most of all every injury that I have ever sustained in life even going back to my late teens and early twenties almost seemed to display themselves. Construction injuries and everything else.

My biggest regret was letting my guard down because of my preconceived notions on this virus as I watch my son walk around impervious huge mistake..

Once again my biggest mistake was letting my guard down and fighting with my wife because I did not want to quarantine my son in his room, because of his autism and I knew he would be depressed and he would deteriorate so I treated him normally because he was not sick at all. I got cocky and my ignorance got the best of me.

Once again my biggest mistake was letting my guard down and fighting with my wife because I did not want to quarantine my son in his room, because of his autism and I knew he would be depressed and he would deteriorate so I treated him normally because he was not sick at all. I got cocky and my ignorance got the best of me.

I've yet to hear of anyone succesfully quarantining a family member at home. Don't beat yourself up about it. We had family members sharing a bed and one came down sick and the other clean. Go figure.

I've yet to hear of anyone succesfully quarantining a family member at home. Don't beat yourself up about it. We had family members sharing a bed and one came down sick and the other clean. Go figure.

Well that's definitely good to know, but I'm not doing something wrong, but he's on quarantine because he did test positive but he's doing fine, the wife is also on quarantine and she's testing negative but she's also had the vaccine shot.. me on the other hand I'm opposed to it and I won't get that shot. She's negative, my son's positive and he's in Tip-Top shape, I'm positive and I'm dying like I have full-blown AIDS.

Hang in there Vision. I got all the shots and still got it several months ago. The monoclonal antibody treatment definitely helped. You and your family are being prayed for as I type.

You got this Vision, prayers for you and the family, get well brother

Well that's definitely good to know, but I'm not doing something wrong, but he's on quarantine because he did test positive but he's doing fine, the wife is also on quarantine and she's testing negative but she's also had the vaccine shot.. me on the other hand I'm opposed to it and I won't get that shot. She's negative, my son's positive and he's in Tip-Top shape, I'm positive and I'm dying like I have full-blown AIDS.
Prayers for brother. Keep your head up and stay positive your in my prayers. If you need anything let me know . Me and the family battled this I was hit hard and my son. He has been battling long term effects ever since. Get on those meds asap. The list heavy laid out is on the money.
Wish I would have had ivermectin. I'm hear if you need me.

Back