• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The hits keep coming.

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Waiting to find out if our company is going on strike. Will know by next week. Trying to really screw us over. Take take take. That's all they wanna do to the working class.
What a joke. It may be time to start looking for a new job.

I hear you bro, my work is bending us over to. 10 fuckin years and this is what I get. A big FUCK YOU.

That sucks you are in a shitty Union. My cousin worked for Union Pacific railroad for a few years and his union rep was retiring and gave zero fucks about helping out the members.
I work nuclear and I’m in a pretty big Union, our Union rep fights tooth and nail for the members. Just remember though, when it’s all said and done the company you work for gives zero shits about you.

Is it time for the regular negotiations or is this something new the company has done that's fired things up? If I'm asking too much, you don't have to answer that. :nope:
Every 3-4 yrs we have to renegotiate. But they are trying to take everything.. they slowly have taken things and changed to a self insured insurance plan. That sucks.. I pay about 230-250 a week now for insurance.
Now they wanna take away double time on Sundays. If you miss a day during the week you don't get double time anyway .. it's straight time. Trying to change my job to a continuous 24/7 job. Adding another operator, running a Dupont schedule. Which will also eliminate all my OT. The OT is the only reason Ive stayed in this department/ or at this job for all these years. Should have left long ago... Eliminating/ freezing pensions, removing days off And paid holidays. Trying to put other jobs on 19/2 schedule. Work 19 days straight and get 2 days off. This place has become such a hazard and lack of cleaning and maintenance. I've been worked between 70-84 hrs for the last few months. Have one foreman now, I've been doing so much more than my job. Now they are gonna hire temporary foreman. This is a hazard in itself.
That's why the last foreman had his dam hand chopped off. Because they didn't train him properly. Or really get any training. Although he had been here for over 10yrs +.he should have known to lock out the equipment.
I'm ready to move change states go somewhere else and work if need be for me and my family.... Wanna give us a 1% f-ing raise. WTF is that .. absolutely nothing.
This company makes billions.
We never shut down or missed a beat during the covid outbreak. We actually were busier than and worked more than without time off.
This company don't give a rats ass about the employees at all.

This is corporate America for you...work the Hell out-of-the middle class,raise taxes and dangle a fourth stim check online everyday..
Exactly how much longer do you think the Majority...US will put up with the curption..??

The Middle class is what built this Country...and continues to be the Backbone of it..Wirhout US it will collapse..Perhaps it's time to remind the few.. that's how it Works...

Same boat.

every 4 years we lose more. The new guys get sucked in with $500 bonus. I feel like you should have 4 years in the union before you are allowed to vote. This year our seniority and pension is on the table. When you work under a “company union” you get raked over the coals. No backbone. The union prez gets a new truck every 4 years tho. Funny how that works. We worked through the “plandemic” while others “worked from home” and we got a 25 dollar gift. Lol

I pay 480 a month in family health insurance. Set to be 600 in Jan.

IML Gear Cream!
Same boat.

every 4 years we lose more. The new guys get sucked in with $500 bonus. I feel like you should have 4 years in the union before you are allowed to vote. This year our seniority and pension is on the table. When you work under a “company union” you get raked over the coals. No backbone. The union prez gets a new truck every 4 years tho. Funny how that works. We worked through the “plandemic” while others “worked from home” and we got a 25 dollar gift. Lol

Yeah, funny how the union prez gets a new vehicle right around negotiation time, isn't it? I guess they think everyone is too dumb to see that shit and put 2 and 2 together.

I hear you bro, my work is bending us over to. 10 fuckin years and this is what I get. A big FUCK YOU.

That’s sounds normal
Here as well happened to me in 2005,worked for a company for 11 years increased business from $500,000 per year to a $4.5 million dollar business ,they called me one day and said they set up a meeting with me for new sales opportunity and they fired me on the spot,sent secret people in to take my business truck amd I had to call my dad to come and get me ,least to say I beat the shit out of one of my bosses when I caught him out in public As I told him I would when he fired me !!!! I went and wrote and published all bad things to all similar companies about all their secrets and exposed them and they ended up losing all those sales had had to close the business I worked down, so I had the last “Fuck you”’on them !!!

Plus the other bosses wife passed away 2 weeks later thy had the gall to call me and tell me she died ,and I replied well good riddance to they bitch!!! And sent the main company a set of black roses dashed in red paint snd had the card say “go fuck your self in hell to the ladies husband ha ha !!! I got my revenge ,I lost my house and nearly everything I had because of them and I didn’t let it go till I got my revenge

Sorry BF...but eye for an eye.. I do believe in...got a few I'd like to run into myself..
I know the feeling..I worked briefly for a local repair shop..A female owner..Service Manager position..she said the company has never broken 100k in the first 3 months of the yr in the company's 30yrs of being open..Started in Dec..at the end of March...101k..

She promised a bonus to everyone...No Bonuses..it went to her boat..Well I left..
But the guy I work for now is a good man..knows how much working takes out of me but respects my wishes..and has always thanked me Everyday..and pays me well..I finally was able to go back to two 6hr days..when he found some good help..

I stayed with him way too long and it beat the crap out of me..30 hrs plus on concrete floors in my condition..Well I wasn't worth shit when I got home..a hot bath..two bites of food and bed at 8:30...

But I did that...because if not he would have closed the doors..and another good man would have failed.. When crooks profit everyday in this business...Hell No..

Today the lot is full and appointments are 5wks out..Good PE can prevail in the burning world..but are hard to find..I finally find a place I fit in and am appreciated..figures..But looks like his young family will be fine now..

Good PE are worth bleeding for..just sad that they are hard to find..

Plus the other bosses wife passed away 2 weeks later thy had the gall to call me and tell me she died ,and I replied well good riddance to they bitch!!! And sent the main company a set of black roses dashed in red paint snd had the card say “go fuck your self in hell to the ladies husband ha ha !!! I got my revenge ,I lost my house and nearly everything I had because of them and I didn’t let it go till I got my revenge

"Your wife will be missed by all. The guys talked every day about what wonderful blowjobs she gave."

You're brutal, bro. :roflmao:

"Your wife will be missed by all. The guys talked every day about what wonderful blowjobs she gave."

You're brutal, bro. :roflmao:

Damn
That was brutal but sounds justified..we had something similar a few yrs back... people trying to screw us..then puff all dead..go figure..!!

Back