• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone know where I could find some good PDFs on anabolics? and a few questions.

Doomsayr_x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The steroid Bible is 300 dollars. I just started a very begginer cycle and I definitely want to learn more.

I have a few questions.

Why am I taking a SERM tamoxifen every other day? Some day it's not necessary and to keep an AI on hand just Incase.

During PCT is clomid necessary? Or can I just run Tamoxifen? I'm new and still learning.

A pct might not be necessary at all. An ai might not be necessary. The only way to know is with blood work. Don’t just throw drugs in just in case. These drugs come with their own negative side effects and effects.
The steroid Bible is extremely outdated. There’s better information on the web for free. Jordan Peters has an app that cost around $10 a month with a forum that they will answer any question you have about drugs, training and diet. Invest in that and then get your training and diet down. They’ll also go over your blood work with you. I never ran a pct in my life. You’ll recover with or without one

Last edited:
Hang tight...I'm working with admin to get it setup to post some stuff. I'm sure some of it is "outdated" but it is still very good reading. Besides, it's not like that stuff hadn't been studied for 40+ yrs already at the point they were written.

theres so much free info on youtube... you dont need to spend that $300 to learn about PEDs in this day and age lol

Good stuff here, especially if you know what you're looking for. People complaining about "old info" might be forgetting that there hasn't been a real AAS created since long before most were alive, that many were created by German scientists to create super soldiers like in the Castle Wolfenstein games, the major difference between now and 20 years ago is the availability from UGLs is incredibly easy, back when I had to wait forever for some Ttokkyo Sustanon it was the same as Aspen is today, and the UGLs get better and better all the time. I never thought that I'd be buying Tren in bottles rather than cooking Ralgro pellets, that I could get bottles of Sust for $25, or that I'd even see Masterson, let alone pin it. Times have changed with the whole blast and cruise self harm, but the drugs are the same, at least you better hope someone at a UGL didn't play a joke on you by subbing your Dbol with Aridimex 🥸🥸

The steroid Bible is 300 dollars. I just started a very begginer cycle and I definitely want to learn more.

I have a few questions.

Why am I taking a SERM tamoxifen every other day? Some day it's not necessary and to keep an AI on hand just Incase.

During PCT is clomid necessary? Or can I just run Tamoxifen? I'm new and still learning.
Its best to research & understand these things BEFORE you take them. If you don't know WHY you are taking it, you shouldn't.
Start with "Tamoxifen" search, Wikipedia prob has a simple explanation of its actions. Then search "Tamoxifen side effects".

The best estrogen managing compound is Aromasin. It prevents conversion & boosts your free-test levels.

Tamoxifen specifically blocks estrogen from binding to breast tissue and can be useful if your estrogen has already gone too high and its affecting your breast tissue. It is extremely damaging to bone density and should be used only when necessary.

Whats your current cycle? How far in are you?
Age? Training history? Body stats?

Happy to help you make your 1st cycle productive and teach you some basics so you avoid any issues but we need more info.

Its best to research & understand these things BEFORE you take them. If you don't know WHY you are taking it, you shouldn't.
Start with "Tamoxifen" search, Wikipedia prob has a simple explanation of its actions. Then search "Tamoxifen side effects".

The best estrogen managing compound is Aromasin. It prevents conversion & boosts your free-test levels.

Tamoxifen specifically blocks estrogen from binding to breast tissue and can be useful if your estrogen has already gone too high and its affecting your breast tissue. It is extremely damaging to bone density and should be used only when necessary.

Whats your current cycle? How far in are you?
Age? Training history? Body stats?

Happy to help you make your 1st cycle productive and teach you some basics so you avoid any issues but we need more info.
As someone getting ready to start their first cycle I gotta say how awesome it is to see the support and guidance on this forum. Good in you! 🇺🇸

Back