• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Placed First Order

Just placed my first order with SB last night for some proviron. Communication so far is on point, Just waiting for order to be finalized, I will keep everyone updated

Check your email everything should be there bro

Just placed my first order with SB last night for some proviron. Communication so far is on point, Just waiting for order to be finalized, I will keep everyone updated

Nice choice ! I like Provi daily split dose all year. After weighing my benefit/risk of (25mg slit dose) almost all year besides blast; it has so many good benefits(IMO). I love when blasting and getting to use 3x daily, feel like a stallion that can work as a stud horse while in high mg (100-175mg). Another item that I like and has more positive qualities than negative is PT-141, also Called(bremelanotide/melanotan) it is an agonist for the melanocortin-4 and melanocortin-1 receptors. It has been heavily researched and is a USA FDA approved compound(libido/orgasm/drive). Hope their is a super special day on high mg tablets in the future. High Quality Test , Provi, and Caber are three items (if found on super special/promo/code) I try and get at least a year or two worth!
Especially if 25 or 50mg Tabs! Max
giphy.gif

Nice choice ! I like Provi daily split dose all year. After weighing my benefit/risk of (25mg slit dose) almost all year besides blast; it has so many good benefits(IMO). I love when blasting and getting to use 3x daily, feel like a stallion that can work as a stud horse while in high mg (100-175mg). Another item that I like and has more positive qualities than negative is PT-141, also Called(bremelanotide/melanotan) it is an agonist for the melanocortin-4 and melanocortin-1 receptors. It has been heavily researched and is a USA FDA approved compound(libido/orgasm/drive). Hope their is a super special day on high mg tablets in the future. High Quality Test , Provi, and Caber are three items (if found on super special/promo/code) I try and get at least a year or two worth!
Especially if 25 or 50mg Tabs! Max
giphy.gif

absolutely bro I definitely enjoy throwing proviron in the mix with my cycles

absolutely bro I definitely enjoy throwing proviron in the mix with my cycles

Yeah, it is literally my favorite oral !! Like Vitamin P instead of Vitamin C
It has so much proof and personal yrs of use so I am all about it !

Max

Back