Thread: Anavar Dosage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Anavar Dosage

What is a good daily dose of Anavar?

Iíve been taking gear many, many years but avoided Vars because I never 100% trusted sources for the high priced popular stuff (highly faked, like Primo). My first delve into Anavar was taking GC 50mg daily last summer - I trusted GC since their other gear I took has been so great. The results were terrific. Iím probably going to stick with this dose next cycle, but I wanted to get the opinions of you experts.

The only prior experience to my summer run was back in the 90ís with real pharma Anavar. That was dosed at like only 10mg but I had great results. Since then the broscience Iíve heard was that you need a much higher dose with UGL gear, to match the potency of the old pharma grade. Some have told me they take like 100mgs/day.

After taking GC Var I think 50mg is plenty, though. But curious what you all have to say.

Thanks brothers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

I am curious as well. Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,087 Posts
    Rep Points

I like 50-80mg daily (split dose) if only using 4-6 weeks .

If using for 8-10 weeks. I like 10mg with 4 solid meals (40mg) . I did 30mg daily prior - 10mg w 3 meals . Var & Primo & Pharma name brand are highly faked still. The sources here are solid (GC obviously worked well). Good Luck

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,559 Posts
    Rep Points

Var spikes the shit out of your BP, so just be aware. If you are hypertensive stay on a BP med while you use it

For older and veteran BBers I say 10-20mgs in 2 dosages per day.

Younger guys 30mgs with legit VAR is plenty.

I like running var low dose for longer periods of time. Donate blood, watch cholesterol and hairline.

VAR imo is a miracle drug and anabolic when used properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Excellent, looks like Iím in the ďsweet spotĒ for my age. 50mg a day, split the pill - one in the morning and the other in the evening. Next time Iíll stock up on the 25mg dosed pills so I donít have to use a pill cutter...

GYMnTONIC - thanks for the heads up on the BP issue. I didnít know that, thought Vars were mild all around. I stopped taking Drols years ago for that reason plus the nosebleeds & general shitty feeling. Just too harsh for me. The Vars on the other hand, made me feel great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AnabollicA View Post
    Excellent, looks like Iím in the ďsweet spotĒ for my age. 50mg a day, split the pill - one in the morning and the other in the evening. Next time Iíll stock up on the 25mg dosed pills so I donít have to use a pill cutter...

GYMnTONIC - thanks for the heads up on the BP issue. I didnít know that, thought Vars were mild all around. I stopped taking Drols years ago for that reason plus the nosebleeds & general shitty feeling. Just too harsh for me. The Vars on the other hand, made me feel great.
    ive never had var spike my bp. I also donít notice a difference between splitting and taking it at one time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    ive never had var spike my bp. I also donít notice a difference between splitting and taking it at one time
    I don't notice much from Var. The highest I've ever tried is 50mgs. I've tried Var from several vendors waiting for the "magic."
    I'm very sensitive to dbol. It seems to work well for me both bulking and especially for cutting. I've heard so many amazing things about it but just don't see the result.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Rep Points

To really see var work you have to have low BF. Its also good to free up some testosterone.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6 View Post
    I don't notice much from Var. The highest I've ever tried is 50mgs. I've tried Var from several vendors waiting for the "magic."
    I'm very sensitive to dbol. It seems to work well for me both bulking and especially for cutting. I've heard so many amazing things about it but just don't see the result.
    i like var mainly but I respond well to it with no real sides. I like it for the strength boost. Thereís nothing magical about it really. If you respond to dbol well just use that. Itís cheaper and more bang for your buck. 50mg is enough to see what itíll really do for you.
    The main thing I look for in any gear is what it does for my strength levels
    Last edited by Bft84; 12-06-2021 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Gc var 50mg are powerhouse pills, not a chance I could run one a day! I'm currently taking a quarter of one 50mg a day along with some GC deca and my regular metropolol bp meds. Last time I tried half twice a day and BP went through the roof!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Var spikes the shit out of your BP, so just be aware. If you are hypertensive stay on a BP med while you use it

For older and veteran BBers I say 10-20mgs in 2 dosages per day.

Younger guys 30mgs with legit VAR is plenty.

I like running var low dose for longer periods of time. Donate blood, watch cholesterol and hairline.

VAR imo is a miracle drug and anabolic when used properly.
    Why donating blood while on var? I know it can increase rbc production, but that shouldn't cause erythrocytosis or polycythemia right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I've had GC Anavar 50 mg a couple times, very good stuff, I normally take 25 mg at least an hour before working out. Gives me great pumps. Wife gets the 25 mg and splits them for 12.5 mg. I prefer to take them every day regardless of work out days or not, but if I'm off cycle, just looking for a good pump and some energy at the gym, I'll take 25 an hour before and still get the pumps.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,632 Posts
    Rep Points

30-40mg is perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabollicA View Post
    What is a good daily dose of Anavar?

Iíve been taking gear many, many years but avoided Vars because I never 100% trusted sources for the high priced popular stuff (highly faked, like Primo). My first delve into Anavar was taking GC 50mg daily last summer - I trusted GC since their other gear I took has been so great. The results were terrific. Iím probably going to stick with this dose next cycle, but I wanted to get the opinions of you experts.

The only prior experience to my summer run was back in the 90ís with real pharma Anavar. That was dosed at like only 10mg but I had great results. Since then the broscience Iíve heard was that you need a much higher dose with UGL gear, to match the potency of the old pharma grade. Some have told me they take like 100mgs/day.

After taking GC Var I think 50mg is plenty, though. But curious what you all have to say.

Thanks brothers!