• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dupe names and post count whoring.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WTF is going on here? Just change a letter to lower case and it’s cool?

Making a dozen pointless comments to stack post counts? I thought this shit was not allowed.

So do I start a new clone handle called ROId?

These clones are just trolls no doubt and the clones of me are pretty pathetic.

Just when I thought there was nothing more annoying than “bro”, we get this “fam” thing.
Either the dude is posting from the estates or he watches too much BBC.

b57116bd4dd17960adb250c02e0c1952.jpg

These dipshits are sending me dms. They’re from fitmisc. I didn’t even know that site was still around. In my dm they’re targeting mindless

Post a link to a thread and point it out. I haven’t seen anything. This is news to me. My hammer has some dust on it. May be time to use it again.

Missed All the drama. But I'm glad to See some Of our members that were formerly on the other side of the table step up in keeping our side of the street clean in terms of our long standing members.

It's cute how these dudes. Are so bent on their forum and show up To ours in hopes. Of getting there way.

Mindless. You just might have a bigger fan club than ol Trump

Get a dark ass name and PE will leave you alone..

Back