• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iran nuke plant hit with unknown weapon - mass casualties

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hummmmm...
Now who could have done that..??

Russia...no
China...no
Guess..

Interesting but no real reports of this….yet

Yeah I think this was a dud. To bad.

From Disclose:

JUST IN - Explosion in the sky: Iran tests its missile defense system near the #Natanz nuclear facility - state media.

So now it’s clear that last night at least 5 UAVs penetrated the Iranian air defense system in Natanz. The Iranians are shocked!! These Reconnaissance unmanned aircrafts flew at least 40 minutes above the nuclear site uninterruptedly as the air defense systems failed to shoot them down. (INTELLINEWS)

https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel/5510

Could this be a pre-emptive strike to Ezekiel 38?

Last edited:
Iran (Persia) will definitely attack Israel according to the old prophesies but it will be an entire coalition that will march into Israel of several Countries. Once the Kings of the North start Marching South its game over but many Theologians believe we will be taken first. It all comes down to how much of the Tribulation we will see.

Iran (Persia) will definitely attack Israel according to the old prophesies but it will be an entire coalition that will march into Israel of several Countries. Once the Kings of the North start Marching South its game over but many Theologians believe we will be taken first. It all comes down to how much of the Tribulation we will see.

I hope you're right about the trib. I still think the majority of us will get to see it in its entirety. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Like jew in WWII Poland level of bad.

After what I've seen this year...I think the weaker ones are being taken early.

let them kill each other and let us stay out of it.

I hope you're right about the trib. I still think the majority of us will get to see it in its entirety. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Like jew in WWII Poland level of bad.

After what I've seen this year...I think the weaker ones are being taken early.

Like worse than jew in wwII poland, way worse they thought wwII was bad wait until this kicks off...

When you have time watch this and listen to the deals Iran has with Russia and China and others. It lends support to a coalition attacking Israel.

Like worse than jew in wwII poland, way worse they thought wwII was bad wait until this kicks off...

I know you ment no harm..but having a Grandmother survive while her parents were gased...still stings.
Perhaps a different reference..Multi..

I know you ment no harm..but having a Grandmother survive while her parents were gased...still stings.
Perhaps a different reference..Multi..

Was there a worse/better persecution of God's people I could have used? Egypt and Pharaoh? Because that is what it will be...persecution of God's people. It may be painful, but people need to realize HOW bad it will get. That's the kind of truth you don't sugarcoat. (Like they sugarcoated what was really happening in Poland.) I wasn't saying it glibly or making light of the situation. I know it is hard to tell at times with as many smart ass things as I say. But I have a serious side too. I do apologize that it hit home personally for you. You know that's not me.

Was there a worse/better persecution of God's people I could have used? Egypt and Pharaoh? Because that is what it will be...persecution of God's people. It may be painful, but people need to realize HOW bad it will get. That's the kind of truth you don't sugarcoat. (Like they sugarcoated what was really happening in Poland.) I wasn't saying it glibly or making light of the situation. I know it is hard to tell at times with as many smart ass things as I say. But I have a serious side too. I do apologize that it hit home personally for you. You know that's not me.

No Worries Brother...
She was one Hell of a fighter.. People for the most part have no idea what kind of horrors occurred there..She never said a word about it..She didn't have too..you could see it..it was surreal..
No Way could that Not Haunt...only thing that saved her was being young...

Just being in her presence..hard to discribed..very young when she passed but I will Never forget her...

You could drop her off on an Island with nothing..her at 78...a month's later..she would have satellite TV..and a Target built..

Back