• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone heard of Ultra?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A friend of mine that’s competing out of LA is using a brand called Ultra, it “looks legit” and he’s says it’s great and that a lot of ppl he knows using it also but I can’t find any info on it, anyone on here used it or heard about it?

I have ran it before but don’t remember where I got it from . I did run blood and I’m pretty sure it was acceptable levels . I am actually running my last bottle right now on a cruise .

Looks like Steroidify don’t have it and Osgear’s site looks like it’s down?
Really? They are on another forum with primo free Ultima Test P with every order.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked, same
promo here

Really? They are on another forum with primo free Ultima Test P with every order.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked, same
promo here

Ultima yes, but Ultra is a different brand. For some reason I can’t upload a picture of a bottle..?

I have ran it before but don’t remember where I got it from . I did run blood and I’m pretty sure it was acceptable levels . I am actually running my last bottle right now on a cruise .

Awesome, thanks!

Back