• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AndroGel for HRT

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Riddle me this

One of my scripts. I have INJ + AndroGel

Insurance won't cover a $120 bottle of Watson

But a 30 day supply of this is ok?

BigPharma= biggest drug dealers on the planet

Attachments

• received_1045279042872109.jpeg
    received_1045279042872109.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 15
  • received_909802029665733.jpeg
    received_909802029665733.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 15
That gel is crazy expensive. There must be no money to be made off prescribing test. When I was on doctor orderd test, it was completely free, no co-pay, no nurse visit fee, nothing. I was on Androgel for five years straight before I asked my general practitioner for test injections. He sent me to an endo who approved the injections. I guess my gp was hoping I would be denied, because he challenged the endo's decision. He ended up looking like a clown when my endo told him to do my injections, lol

that gel must be made with gold flake in it or bit coin cause thats crazy expensive

I think Test gels work awesome. I'm unsure why so many guys hate on them, we know INJ is superior but Gels are great too.

I didn't like the muccal buccosa tabs, I've even done those. Patches werent my favorite.

Testim smells like a designer cologne. I had women constantly compliment me when I was on that test lotion.

Yup and supported 100% by the FDA.

Admin I consider you an expert on this topic and you have a vast experience in topicals.

What would you think this costs per unit to manufacturer one bottle?

I'm thinking in the $5-10 dollar range to make this. Think I am close?

Admin I consider you an expert on this topic and you have a vast experience in topicals.

What would you think this costs per unit to manufacturer one bottle?

I'm thinking in the $5-10 dollar range to make this. Think I am close?
Your insurer's getting ripped off...$750 for that bottle of gel is crazy and how much would you have paid for it if you paid for it yourself? Big Pharma loves gouging insurance companies as well.

Yeah, they tried giving me that and Axiron under arm (after refusing) too many females in the house and physical contact on the job. You think that is bad , I had gotten Testred(methyltestosterone ICN) which was 3x a day and 360 pills was $22,000+ on the bill, the thing was after a week, I called and told doc I felt sick Everytime I took it , and since I was wanting to avoid injections ....that is how I got the REMS program for Aveed. It’s another total gyp! I like it though, just low dose flowing nicely .

Max
#phermones#wes15

IML Gear Cream!
For me I got a script for some Jublia (sp) for fungus removal on my toenails...$1800 for the 2 little bottles and paid $40 copay. It's sure insane!

Big Pharma is a Big Problem LOL.

For me I got a script for some Jublia (sp) for fungus removal on my toenails...$1800 for the 2 little bottles and paid $40 copay. It's sure insane!

Hey man if it comes back try some $10 tea tree oil, thats what I use with my clients :)

Hey man if it comes back try some $10 tea tree oil, thats what I use with my clients :)
I just got to thinking should I try some natural treatments for something like toenail fungus rather than using Jublia? That's something I should check out.

Lol sorry to hijack :)

that gel must be made with gold flake in it or bit coin cause thats crazy expensive

A pharma company spends millions and sometimes billions along with many years of work to bring a drug to market so they have to charge a lot of $ just to recoup what they spent before others are allowed to put out a generic version.

Do you guys have any legit test gel in any of your shops here? I’m curious to try it just to give myself a break from pinning while I’m just cruisin on trt dose.

Back