• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Physique update

IML Gear Cream!
Looking great you youngster...
I'm toying with a cut cycle
Test..200
DHB..400
Tbol/Var..20mgs each day of both
Never done Var yet,but I got some for my girl...and she never goes to the gym anymore..

Thanks !! I think my summer cycle is definitely going to include dhb . I’ve been reading up on that compound for a few weeks now . Seems like a good tren substitute?

I tried NPP and DHB for the first time this yr...Great compounds..
I just did 2mgs of CjC 1295...being in this game for yrs and yrs.. I can feel when things work.. It is definitely doing something,feeling flush and hot... that's never happened before..

DHB works fast...like days..and a little works great for me..

Again great job..!!

That last stretch of fat for me is dropping carbs and the magic is the 2nd cardio session a day.
It doesn't have to be intense cardio but 45 minutes on the second session is amazing. If I had 1 month left, that would be it. Drugs and fat burners are a distant second.
Excited to see your end results. Thanks for posting.

Yea I’m no diet guru lol . No idea what it takes to get that lean. I know it’s not ez tho . I may drop down some carbs and add in some fats . I know if I drop my calories I’ll continue to lose . Problem is I’ve been in a deficit for so long my hunger is running wild . I ate 3000 cals yesterday lol . I know I can do it just have to commit

For sure bro.. how much cardio are you incorporating? Broooooooooo!!!! I hear you man. I'm never hungry. But since I started this lean diet. Its flipped a switch in my head. Now that I'm limiting my food, all I want is food.

I get so hungry I literally want to eat my arm just going through my kitchen looking at shit reading the back of it like can I eat this!!! Yesterday I ate seven meals... beef and rice.. was supposed to only have 5.. I woke up so hungry at 3am I had no chioce... I hate my self now, lol.

Keep at it bro, we can do it!! What do you do when your like for ravishing hungry? I lose my mind!! Any tips?!?

For sure bro.. how much cardio are you incorporating? Broooooooooo!!!! I hear you man. I'm never hungry. But since I started this lean diet. Its flipped a switch in my head. Now that I'm limiting my food, all I want is food.

I get so hungry I literally want to eat my arm just going through my kitchen looking at shit reading the back of it like can I eat this!!! Yesterday I ate seven meals... beef and rice.. was supposed to only have 5.. I woke up so hungry at 3am I had no chioce... I hate my self now, lol.

Keep at it bro, we can do it!! What do you do when your like for ravishing hungry? I lose my mind!! Any tips?!?

Right now I’m doing an hour of cardio a day . Fasted 30mins everyday when I wake up and another 30 mins after weights . Saturday and Sunday is no weights so I do 1.5 hours of cardio and on Sunday this week I’m gonna swim too. I found a new gym with a pool !

The only times I’m hungry is at night . I’m good all day long u till it’s close to bedtime and I wana eat literally everything . I just picked up a product from gym and tonics store for suppressing appetite. I haven’t tried it yet but I’m going to today

Dieting is such a mind fuck . I ate 3000 cals yesterday and woke up to day looking leaner and harder lol . Shit drives me nuts sometimes

have you tried replacing all your carbs with fruits and fats with nuts and nut butters? Im not having any cravings and I haven’t even been drinking diet sodas. It’s hard for me to diet long with rice.

Last edited:
You need to keep doing your thing and hop on stage.

I don’t think I have the physique to compete honestly. That’s why I’ve never done it . And if I was to do it I want to win . I’m not playing no bs placing or second best. I’m extremely competitive, always have been. Plus I don’t want to use tren so if I have to use it to win then I won’t compete .

Back