• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labsmd discount

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Labsmd.com is running a 25% off sale on all bloodwork right now.

Good time to get some ordered. I think there is a 30 day period of time to get the labs done as well? Might be 90 days so, order them cheap for future use

Private md labs gotta similar sale goin on too

I just checked my normal bloods on privateMD last weekand it was over double the price the last time I got it. $350 bucks for the hormone panel

I just checked my normal bloods on privateMD last weekand it was over double the price the last time I got it. $350 bucks for the hormone panel

Guess it's been longer than I thought since I've had the hormone panel done. Last time I got it, it was $70 for the complete panel. labMD is $250 and private is $302 (not 350)

Guess it's been longer than I thought since I've had the hormone panel done. Last time I got it, it was $70 for the complete panel. labMD is $250 and private is $302 (not 350)

So if I reorder the last panel I did (reorder link on my account) it is 302 but if I just select the hormone panel it's $82. That is really confusing to me. Anyway, nothing to see here

I just got a panel through private MD to print and take to quest diagnostics.

Paid $70.

Full blood panel
Testosterone total (actual number)
Estradiol
LH
FSH

Thank u🙏

Back