• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Losing feelz in back

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve really focused hard on putting mass on my back this year. I’ve done a pretty good job at doing so . Now I’m losing connection in my romboids and middle back . Lats and biceps just take over . I train at home . DB rows, Tbar rows, Bent rows, rack pulls, few pull ups, bench seal rows at incline . And I utilize my cable attatchment for v bar rows or handles. I need something fresh. Maybe giant sets with different angle exercises ? What’s everyone’s go to ?

I’ve really focused hard on putting mass on my back this year. I’ve done a pretty good job at doing so . Now I’m losing connection in my romboids and middle back . Lats and biceps just take over . I train at home . DB rows, Tbar rows, Bent rows, rack pulls, few pull ups, bench seal rows at incline . And I utilize my cable attatchment for v bar rows or handles. I need something fresh. Maybe giant sets with different angle exercises ? What’s everyone’s go to ?
Use straps?

Slightly flare ur elbows and/or pull higher on ur belly

Those exercises are fine. Learn to flex by using a slow controlled stretching and contracting ROM with no weight, then stretch and contract them while you train with weight.

Those exercises are fine. Learn to flex by using a slow controlled stretching and contracting ROM with no weight, then stretch and contract them while you train with weight.

This!!

Yes I use straps . I’ve dialed the weight back this week to get that squeeze back. I miss that soreness in the romboids . My lats stay sore for days here recently. Been giving that Kai Greene behind the back shrug a go. Hard to get down comfortably but it feels great in the lower trap/delts

Yes I use straps . I’ve dialed the weight back this week to get that squeeze back. I miss that soreness in the romboids . My lats stay sore for days here recently. Been giving that Kai Greene behind the back shrug a go. Hard to get down comfortably but it feels great in the lower trap/delts
That was Lee Haney first ;)

Haha my apologies. I can’t perform it strict and slow. Shoulders give me shit but if I rock and pop it up, traps catching it on the stretch at the bottom has really done some good. Probably not very safe

Pretend there's a pencil between your shoulder blades and you need to squeeze it on every rep or else it will fall. If you focus on that your body should naturally adjust your form/technique to isolate and target your back. You can't completely take arms out of the equation but you can make small adjustments to make sure your back is doing most of the work.

Back