• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATIPP by GEARCHURCH

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of my clients just sent me his labs to review

He has been using 150mgs of ATIPP on Monday and Friday. He tested 3 days after his last shot (I wanted 7 days)

He was over 1500n/dL. The test he used cut off at 1,500

On a good note, I have seen evidence that the ATIPP is legit. I already knew it was based on several clients using it and seeing it.

But now I can tell you factually I have seen evidence that it's gtg.

I suspect it's overdosed but I could be wrong. And I don't mean that in a bad way.

Nice work GearChurch, thanks for taking care of my people :)

Going to run another unsponsored log with GC ment, npp, test iso, with IL orange tops at 2.5iu in the am and pm. First time running trest and npp so it should be fun. Got caber and aromasin on hand for the e2 and prolactin. Just like my psl log in August I will pull bloods six weeks in and show before and after pics.

Now come on GnT...
You already know Church is solid and doesn't play around...

After nearly 3yrs of using his liquid gold...Never once a disappointed,rather amazed..
He does what he says and says what he does...simple

He has raised the bar...that many will Never strive to achieve...Setting a new standard..

Happy to call him my Friend...

Your very welcome. GC does overdose slightly. ATIPP is my favorite compound...coupled with Proviron....makes a man an animal.

One of my clients just sent me his labs to review

He has been using 150mgs of ATIPP on Monday and Friday. He tested 3 days after his last shot (I wanted 7 days)

He was over 1500n/dL. The test he used cut off at 1,500

On a good note, I have seen evidence that the ATIPP is legit. I already knew it was based on several clients using it and seeing it.

But now I can tell you factually I have seen evidence that it's gtg.

I suspect it's overdosed but I could be wrong. And I don't mean that in a bad way.

Nice work GearChurch, thanks for taking care of my people :)

Enjoy!!

Going to run another unsponsored log with GC ment, npp, test iso, with IL orange tops at 2.5iu in the am and pm. First time running trest and npp so it should be fun. Got caber and aromasin on hand for the e2 and prolactin. Just like my psl log in August I will pull bloods six weeks in and show before and after pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys.

ATIPP is the best blend of tests ever made amd I’ve used every blend available

I’ve been using it since it’s inception!

GC check your email brother

Just came across this!!
Figured I'd bump it up for those who haven't tried?
Or recently used ATIIP!?!

Hell yes. I always feel great with Gear Church. I had some leftover ATIPP I'm using now. It's amazing going from one brand to another and I can feel the difference. I'm sticking with GC for injectables from now on out. Gotta love that the man uses 100% Miglyol, so smooth.

Hell yes. I always feel great with Gear Church. I had some leftover ATIPP I'm using now. It's amazing going from one brand to another and I can feel the difference. I'm sticking with GC for injectables from now on out. Gotta love that the man uses 100% Miglyol, so smooth.
Bro...its MCT not Miglyol........Miglyol is horrible.

Also...
His NPP/TPP/Mast is very Nice...
And of course the NPP/TPP
I especially love that one for that little push..
I use to use Sustanon for that but...NPP/TPP blows that away..
Church's customer service is the real separator..
In this Game..problems Will arise...just part of It..
Never have I been Disappointed working with both Church and Ldog..
I've been with Church since day 1..Here..
Z...

Back