• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fat Gripz

dosborn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering if anyone here has ever used fat gripz and what your opinion on them is? I was thinking about incorporating them into my routine for more forearm strength.

They're great for bicep isolation. You want forearm strength do heavy farmer holds/carries. But anything you can fit them on they help

They do work as does using an axle to train with instead of a regular barbell

A pro tip most guys dont realize. If you are suffering from tendonitis and bad elbows when you bench press, switch over to an axle or fat gripz on the bar. This opens the hand and takes alot of pressure off the elbows. You will be surprised how much it helps.

I prefer grip4rce grips. They require you to actively squeeze them closed while using them. They have eliminated my lateral epicondylitis

A pro tip most guys dont realize. If you are suffering from tendonitis and bad elbows when you bench press, switch over to an axle or fat gripz on the bar. This opens the hand and takes alot of pressure off the elbows. You will be surprised how much it helps.

I was going to say i love using mine for that reason my elbows don’t hurt nearly as much

I use them in cycles and I love them, they’re a game changer for real. Fatgripz take your gym game up a level, new gainz.

I made some poor man's fat gripz from pipe insulation from Home Depot and that seems to work pretty well.

Back