• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trannies are Demonic

IML Gear Cream!
In an attempt to normalize and influence... media/commercials are inundated with homosexuals and interracial couples. Fact.

Many news channels have a black man and white woman. Fact.

There is a push for increased black and female representation everywhere.

I am against all of it.

You hire based off of one’s ability and not gender, race, or sexual preference.

Why? Bc you end up with a Kamala Harris as a VP... chosen bc of her gender and race. Fact.

And she doesn’t know jack shit.

Homosexuals are about 6% of the population. A minority. Ever here of majority rule?!?

Therefore my expectation is no more then a 6% representation in commercials and everything else. And it surely isn’t. Period.

Same with blacks. 13%.

You would think black population was 50% with the amount I see on tv.

Okay for 85% of blacks in the nfl. Where’s my white representation there? Only whites are coaches and QB and blacks bitch they don’t see enough of them. Lol.

IMO if you straight or gay or tranny... I shouldn’t even know or be able to tell. Your sexual preference is your business.

I don’t need a flag on your house to let me know your gay. What’s the point? Flamboyance?? Pride???

No one ever said don’t be proud. Show me the person who said don’t be “proud.”

That was a false narrative when they created it.

In an attempt to normalize and influence... media/commercials are inundated with homosexuals and interracial couples. Fact.

Many news channels have a black man and white woman. Fact.

There is a push for increased black and female representation everywhere.

I am against all of it.

You hire based off of one’s ability and not gender, race, or sexual preference.

Why? Bc you end up with a Kamala Harris as a VP... chosen bc of her gender and race. Fact.

And she doesn’t know jack shit.

Homosexuals are about 6% of the population. A minority. Ever here of majority rule?!?

Therefore my expectation is no more then a 6% representation in commercials and everything else. And it surely isn’t. Period.

Same with blacks. 13%.

You would think black population was 50% with the amount I see on tv.

Okay for 85% of blacks in the nfl. Where’s my white representation there? Only whites are coaches and QB and blacks bitch they don’t see enough of them. Lol.

IMO if you straight or gay or tranny... I shouldn’t even know or be able to tell. Your sexual preference is your business.

I don’t need a flag on your house to let me know your gay. What’s the point? Flamboyance?? Pride???

No one ever said don’t be proud. Show me the person who said don’t be “proud.”

That was a false narrative when they created it.

Have you ever thought about moving to China, N. Korea, the Middle East? If not you should.

Have you ever thought about moving to China, N. Korea, the Middle East? If not you should.

have you ever thought moving to Canada? If not, you should.

I bet you have thought of it. Big brother won’t let ya will he?

What is it that the gay and tranny community want? They want this country to belong to them and only those that agree with everything they say. They want to live in a world where you just skip around banging each other in front of each other and magically everything is bright and sunny and happy.

If left up to them everyone would starve because nothing would get done.

id say the founders of this country probably agree with Augustine’s point of view much more so than any of this leftist stupidity. That’s the problem. The people that feed America, the people that provide electricity to homes, the people that make up the majority of the working class shall be replaced by incompetence. People worried more about their sexual adventures and attention and never having to defend their mental illness want to run the show.

Canada would be the perfect country for all of them.

One last point; you’ve criticized people for casting judgements on your personal choices yet in the past you’ve judged others based on annual income and college education. That’s what really gets me. You brag about making more money than others and brag about your 7 year degree in psychology or whatever yet when someone says anything other than “yea admin I enjoy watching you suck your boyfriend off because if you’re happy than I am happy” then you get all butthurt and say things like “you shouldn’t be allowed to live in my country”

not everyone has the same opportunities and experiences and no one condones violence against others because their gay. That is fake news. The people commit violence are people who will find any reason to commit violence and disagreeing with someone’s personal choices isn’t violence. It’s just an opinion.

Ps. I love you admin

Why, 'cause his views don't align with yours?

He's not into the fake-crap being pushed in media today? You realize being in the USA, we have these rights/freedoms to view and express what we want.
China, N. Korea and Middle East are total opposite of that, so you make no sense.

Dont get butt-hurt (like a H-Mo after a pounding) because of what he posted. You sound like a gay-ass liberal who wants to control others thoughts and viewpoints...

Come On Admin..51 is how more than 50% of us feel..
And if his numbers are right..you should see our point..but if not..
That's still okay..

Pointing fingers and calling out PE that don't agree with you..doesnt Unite..
It divides...

I respect your opinion.. whether or not you respect mine..

What do you take issue with in my post?

Bc my opinion isn’t aligned with yours??

I served in the military for 3 years. To protect YOUR freedom of speech. AND MINE.

Canada makes ppl say things they don’t won’t or they get fined? No freedom of speech.

North Korea or CHina? No freedom of speech

Middle East??? Lol. You would be dead by day break.

I support freedom of speech. Defended it. What have you done.... I bet nothing.

You are aligned with your group identity (identifications) and feel personally attacked when someone voices an opinion about your group. Psych 101.

Your solution like all libertards is shut them up and get rid of them. Send them to another country.

You sound like the racists who yell “go home! Go back to your country. Get out of here.”

I’m glad you came out of the closet. But not one member needed to know your sexual orientation or group identification.

Not sure why you thought it relevant.

I for one don’t care who you make love to.

Come On Admin..51 is how more than 50% of us feel..
And if his numbers are right..you should see our point..but if not..
That's still okay..

Pointing fingers and calling out PE that don't agree with you..doesnt Unite..
It divides...

I respect your opinion.. whether or not you respect mine..

Google them. Numbers are correct.

But you would think have this country was gay based on your experiences with the media.

have you ever thought moving to Canada? If not, you should.

I bet you have thought of it. Big brother won’t let ya will he?

Was I talking to you? Didn't think so.

Get Shredded!
I served in the military for 3 years. To protect YOUR freedom of speech. AND MINE.

Good, I served in the US Army so I guess we're equal on this one.

What do you take issue with in my post?

Bc my opinion isn’t aligned with yours??

Canada makes ppl say things they don’t won’t or they get fined? No freedom of speech.

North Korea or CHina? No freedom of speech

Middle East??? Lol. You would be dead by day break.

I support freedom of speech. Defended it. What have you done.... I bet nothing.

You are aligned with your group identity (identifications) and feel personally attacked when someone voices an opinion about your group. Psych 101.

Your solution like all libertards is shut them up and get rid of them. Send them to another country.

You sound like the racists who yell “go home! Go back to your country. Get out of here.”

I’m glad you came out of the closet. But not one member needed to know your sexual orientation or group identification.

I for one don’t care who you make love to.

This Country continues to think these Freedoms are Free...
No they are paid for in Blood...51's...mine...my son's and...Idog..Skip..TommyGunns..the list is long..As Americans we have that right...
Telling someone that's supported those rights to leave...Now you're pissing in your canteen..

What still makes this the best Country is those rights...what drags it down is PE trying to take them away..

I thought it was relevant in my replies and discussion I was having with CastorTroy01.

Why did you feel it was relevant to tell me about your military service? Nobody needed to know that either.

I thought it was relevant in my replies and discussion I was having with CastorTroy01.

Why did you feel it was relevant to tell me about your military service? Nobody needed to know that either.

It was relevant Bc I was making a point on freedom of speech and my defense of it.

You served and so also defended it.

Those countries you suggested I go to don’t have such freedom.

I don’t intend to relocate anyway. Love my country.

The right for civil discourse is beautiful.

Ppl who can’t undergo civil discourse resort to violence.

It was relevant Bc I was making a point on freedom of speech and my defense of it.

You served and so also defended it.

Those countries you suggested I go to don’t have such freedom.

I don’t intend to relocate anyway. Love my country.

The right for civil discourse is beautiful.

Ppl who can’t undergo civil discourse resort to violence.

No but they all hate and kill homosexuals so I thought you might fit in. :)

We don't hate and kill homosexuals here..and won't..
We are a one people that need to learn to get pass this....

No but they all hate and kill homosexuals so I thought you might fit in. :)

Lol.

I don’t hate. Certainly don’t kill.

Ppl have their sexual preference. I am kinda crazy too. Have crazy fantasies.

Live and let live.

My points were aimed at the media influence. An organized agenda.

Especially towards kids. Who haven’t been thru puberty and can’t possibly know their sexual orientation.

I am truly glad you have found peace bro. Seriously.

No one should live in hiding.

Good for you.

Ppl have their sexual preference. I am kinda crazy too. Have crazy fantasies.

I'd offer to start some MT2, but I'm afraid it might affect our online relationship...

Besides....I'm not really sure if you've vetted this with the wife yet.

I'd offer to start some MT2, but I'm afraid it might affect our online relationship...

Besides....I'm not really sure if you've vetted this with the wife yet.

lol I understand this but some may not!

IML Gear Cream!
I knew a suspected ginger tranny on a forum I used to frequent; one of the most obnoxious and belligerent people you'll ever meet.

You guys watch out....Jax might call you out as
Cry Babies....

Wasn't just calling you out . I was talking about the whole damn ldq community or what ever they call the shit !!! Lol !!!
It's a lot like this racist bullshit enough already . Now they creating hate teaching this shit .
Just wish people would wake the fuck up and see Thur there shit if they keep us fighting then they do want they want to without everybody seeing it til it's to late .

I didn't think it was me..
And I totally agree...as long as this fire of hate burns..No one will ever see any form of positive change..

Wasn't just calling you out . I was talking about the whole damn ldq community or what ever they call the shit !!! Lol !!!
It's a lot like this racist bullshit enough already . Now they creating hate teaching this shit .
Just wish people would wake the fuck up and see Thur there shit if they keep us fighting then they do want they want to without everybody seeing it til it's to late .

Woke lefties fuel the fire's of hate and fake-racism... Its what they do...

Back