• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RIP Dave Draper

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is getting to be weekly 😥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-151159.png
    Screenshot_20211130-151159.png
    596.7 KB · Views: 98
RIP

Male: 76.1 years -
Average life expectancy of a US male

Wow another great one gone...

Let's not start with the vaccine conspiracy theories, apparently he has had heart issues for quite some time.

https://youtu.be/fsZwR7fpyc4

Let's not start with the vaccine conspiracy theories, apparently he has had heart issues for quite some time.

https://youtu.be/fsZwR7fpyc4

Agreed

I think we are seeing a variety of reasons bodybuilders are dying. Abuse, suicide, drug overdoses, old age, vaccine, natural causes etc, etc.

I can't recall a year ever such as 2021 where so many of our people have passed :(

Agreed

I think we are seeing a variety of reasons bodybuilders are dying. Abuse, suicide, drug overdoses, old age, vaccine, natural causes etc, etc.

I can't recall a year ever such as 2021 where so many of our people have passed :(

Yes and trying to stay big too long, once you hit 40 your heart cannot handle it.

I heard he was 79 actually

IML Gear Cream!
Legend and nice guy.
Got to spend a weekend w/ he and Laree back in 2007 at the Old-Timers dinner in NJ. (AOBS Dinner (Association of Oldetime Barbell & Strongmen).
Slim "Hammerman" Farman who I also got know well, at the yearly AOBS dinners has also passed (age 87).
I miss those old AOBS gatherings. Had dinner with many legends, Patera, Reinhoudt, Boyer Coe, Ric Flair, David Prowse, etc)

He will be missed...

Reminds me of Max with that full head of hair...
He was with the timeless greats...Dr.C... Arnold..Lou on stage anyway..
Bet those guys had some great Times..The Pioneers

R.I.P

Back