• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo stack

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have 3 weeks left of my current cycle of npp/mast/prop and am getting ready to start getting things in place for my annual long cycle early spring. I know I want to run primo at 600mgs/week and am leaning towards a low dose test at 100mgs/week and Mast E at 300mgs/week. My questions are has anyone ran a similar cycle and would a different combo be better suited for the primo? I have ran a blend from an old sponsor on here that had primo in it but never really had one focused around the primo itself so wanted some input.

Are you just wanting to cut up the last three weeks , or go longer?

I’ve done 600mg primo, 100 test e . I added Winstrol last 4 weeks , then halo last three weeks and hardened up along with high cardio and low kcals . It made a really good cut. I wasn’t sure if that was what you were wondering. Just high primo(oral & injectable) w low test can make some great changes to your body under high protein low kcals . I usually have a touch of (low dose 40-60mcg) Clen .

Max

Are you just wanting to cut up the last three weeks , or go longer?

I’ve done 600mg primo, 100 test e . I added Winstrol last 4 weeks , then halo last three weeks and hardened up along with high cardio and low kcals . It made a really good cut. I wasn’t sure if that was what you were wondering. Just high primo(oral & injectable) w low test can make some great changes to your body under high protein low kcals . I usually have a touch of (low dose 40-60mcg) Clen .

Max

I am sure I will dramatically lower calories the last 4 weeks. 12 weeks of clean eating and proper training drops into a calorie deficit pretty easily in that last leg. From that dose of Primo was it a solid run up to the cut? Trying to do something a bit less harsh then tren and I have read that primo can work wonders with proper diet and training. I think the days of long tren cycles are gone for me. The Whinny at the end is a great idea, I love stacking whinny and var at the end of a run. I have had better results adding the orals at the end like that after things are really humming versus a “kickstart”.

I am sure I will dramatically lower calories the last 4 weeks. 12 weeks of clean eating and proper training drops into a calorie deficit pretty easily in that last leg. From that dose of Primo was it a solid run up to the cut? Trying to do something a bit less harsh then tren and I have read that primo can work wonders with proper diet and training. I think the days of long tren cycles are gone for me. The Whinny at the end is a great idea, I love stacking whinny and var at the end of a run. I have had better results adding the orals at the end like that after things are really humming versus a “kickstart”.

I would think you would do well with a Win/Var combo last 4 weeks . It does wonders at low BF% . I love primo and plan on doing Test/primo/Deca - all low dose except primo will be 600-700mg . I think you are gonna do well with winvar!

Max

I would think you would do well with a Win/Var combo last 4 weeks . It does wonders at low BF% . I love primo and plan on doing Test/primo/Deca - all low dose except primo will be 600-700mg . I think you are gonna do well with winvar!

Max

Let me know how that goes, Test/Deca/Primo is what I plan on doing next also.

Do you fellas think that deca would be a better fit then the mast? My logic on the mast is then I can run the test way low, mainly just for aromatization purposes. When I run deca I have to keep the test higher to avoid sexual dysfunction.

This is my next planned cycle to when my surgeron releases me soon!! I Csn wait! I will run

Test E-400mg
NPP- 400mg
Primo- 600mg
That’s my plan anyway

Sounds like you’ll tank your estrogen.

Sounds like you’ll tank your estrogen.

You don’t think 100mgs a week of test will aromatize enough? I have ran it that low with tren and mast and e2 was high side of normal to low side of high. Didn’t use an AI. I have to look into receptor binding properties more of the primo I guess.

IML Gear Cream!
I found personally some time back that Test/Primo/EQ worked very well. Basically 1:1:1 ratio. Dry but not too dry, plenty of anabolism and nutrient partitioning. Start out lowish and titrate up every 3 weeks to find the sweet spot and you have it for future cycles. Tight diet and training and take notes for future reference. That's the way to do it IMHO with all these experiments.

Max
Winny /var combo is on deck at euro pharmacies

I found personally some time back that Test/Primo/EQ worked very well. Basically 1:1:1 ratio. Dry but not too dry, plenty of anabolism and nutrient partitioning. Start out lowish and titrate up every 3 weeks to find the sweet spot and you have it for future cycles. Tight diet and training and take notes for future reference. That's the way to do it IMHO with all these experiments.
The EQ will be easier on the hair as well than of he would use Mast. I like this blast idea.

You don’t think 100mgs a week of test will aromatize enough? I have ran it that low with tren and mast and e2 was high side of normal to low side of high. Didn’t use an AI. I have to look into receptor binding properties more of the primo I guess.
not with mast and primo. I’ve had 700primo destroy my estrogen on 250 test

I have 3 weeks left of my current cycle of npp/mast/prop and am getting ready to start getting things in place for my annual long cycle early spring. I know I want to run primo at 600mgs/week and am leaning towards a low dose test at 100mgs/week and Mast E at 300mgs/week. My questions are has anyone ran a similar cycle and would a different combo be better suited for the primo? I have ran a blend from an old sponsor on here that had primo in it but never really had one focused around the primo itself so wanted some input.

I would recommend primo and testosterone and a non aromatase oral if you wanted to add one with mast your going to be so incredibly dry in your joints and body. I personally can't even run proviron during a primo cycle and honestly as long as you feed the primo protein you will cut up and grow really nicely.

Good luck and good gains brother hit me up anytime
Bigmurph@roidshop.to
RoidShop.to

not with mast and primo. I’ve had 700primo destroy my estrogen on 250 test

Thanks man, I know you know your stuff so appreciate your input. Was trying to avoid pinning 15 mls a week but looks like it is what it is.

Back