• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

“Waist trainer”- Yay or ghey?

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gotta do something to reign in this gut besides trying the vacuum thing.

So I ordered one on Black Friday. I am on the fence about wearing it though. I feel it should have come with a butt plug or strap-on so my old lady can peg me. ​Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Just the girdle type? Cause that's about all they are good for. Zero effectiveness once you take them off, imo.

How about seated barbell twists? You have to do a few hundred per workout though.

Totally NOT gay if the FEMALE wife is playing with your butt. Lol..."butt stuff".

Lol, I have a light weight nike training belt. I wear it every time I'm in the gym. Looks like a regular squat belt. If I'm bloated before I go in the gym I strap that baby on super tight and about halfway through the gym bloat is gone.

Id say its best benefit is stomach control/breathing. It can train you to stay tighter in the midsection while breathing which is beneficial on stage if you compete between poses where a lot of guys let the gut hang out. Outside of that, nah it wont help with weight loss. But i have wore them during cardio for reasons i stated.

saving the thread for you gym accessories hating assholes… you don’t fuckin pick on her do ya!!!

sons a bitches
She can wear whatever she wants I’d drink her bath water that she pissed in… think my tren is taking effect jk
I use wrist wraps sometimes, elbow sleeves sometimes and knee sleeves because I’m busted and broken.

IML Gear Cream!
saving the thread for you gym accessories hating assholes… you don’t fuckin pick on her do ya!!!

sons a bitches

The only thing more straight than matching your gloves and waist trainer is if you get the matching pussy pad to go along with them

Back