• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lifting Gloves - Yay or Nay?

IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys feel about face paint?

I was thinking about doing some road warrior or ultimate warrior or maybe sting (2000’s era) type face paint before back day tomorrow….

Please do this but not at your home gym. Take way too much pre-workout and film some of the looks when the cream is rising to the top

I was thinking about doing some road warrior or ultimate warrior or maybe sting (2000’s era) type face paint before back day tomorrow….

Get a buddy to go with and tag team that shit.
10bebf08d231504b01e8491465b35e87.jpg

your gloves and socks should match, go big or go home.

That’s cool but I usually go with the Pennywise look. Keeps everyone away from you.

In the real world, I think gloves are OK for those who actually use/need them. Pulling DL's with a sharp-knurled bar, etc. (For example).
You can see their gloves get beat/torn up.

What is comical is the folks who come in, all geared up, nice new gloves, sit down on machines and barely work, while reading the phone, etc.
Comical...

Dudes… if I had those shoulder pads I’d wear that shit everywhere I go. If I had a gym buddy to film it I would totally do that at a gym. Fucking YouTube millionaire here I come!!

Never used them myself, but had a mate who tore off a callous which got infected and had to wear them.... suppose that's as good an excuse as any

Back