• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello hello hello

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First and foremost good morning everyone, how is everyone's holiday weekend? Did everyone eat good, everyone watch the football games, what did everyone do?

Mornin’ brotha also Happy belated Thanksgiving! Played the annual flag football game, ate way too much food lol. Spent the rest of the time with the kids and family. Over all was a great and blessed time, now the soreness is finally subsided from the football games. Also Cowboys blew it which would have made it a perfect day hahaha. Hope y’all had a great turkey day and weekend.

Last edited:
Took a 5 day weekend. Got a bunch knocked out around the house. Including putting up all the xmas decorations. Still batting clean up on the leftovers. Today may be the last day.

Have been eating the same Turkey dinner for days now lol I had a relaxing weekend nothing crazy. How about you bro?

Have been eating the same Turkey dinner for days now lol I had a relaxing weekend nothing crazy. How about you bro?

The wife puts up ALL the leftovers in our tupperware meal containers. So it's like a mini thanksgiving meal in every container. We probably end up with about 20+ of them any given year. I'm pretty certain she hasn't cracked a single one...ever.

Well yesterday I had a free day of eating. So I ate everything I’ve been craving. A large pepperoni pizza, 3 plain mc chicken sandwiches, large fry, apple pie, donuts, bacon cheese sandwich, cream cheese and sausage croissant, chips, Twix, Hershey’s bar, sweet tea, and chicken nuggets.
Thanksgiving was just my wife and daughter.

Yep ate quite well...turkey with stuffing and all the trimmings plus apple pie!

The wife puts up ALL the leftovers in our tupperware meal containers. So it's like a mini thanksgiving meal in every container. We probably end up with about 20+ of them any given year. I'm pretty certain she hasn't cracked a single one...ever.

Lmao

I enjoy my week of Thanksgiving lol. I normally am not a big fan of leftovers but I’ll eat all of this eventually.

Lmao

I enjoy my week of Thanksgiving lol. I normally am not a big fan of leftovers but I’ll eat all of this eventually.

lmfao....i had to share this. I brought one of the containers to work today. I just now heated it up and popped it open. Only to discover it is 100% green bean casserole (I'm guessing there was a LOT of it left, evidently). :roflmao:

I think I'm about to tap out on leftovers.

First and foremost good morning everyone, how is everyone's holiday weekend? Did everyone eat good, everyone watch the football games, what did everyone do?

Good evening! I’m honestly glad the holidays are almost over. (Sounds pretty shitty…i know) Holidays are a pretty dark time of the year for me honestly. It’s tough seeing everyone happy and getting together, i put on a smile for my girl and the family. Would 300% rather just be at home though. I ended up deploying to afghan back in 2012 during the holidays and they honestly have never been the same since then for me.

Back