• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Estrogen!!!

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious what everyone's estrogen is and what were you taking at the time of the estrogen test?
From everything I've been reading and hearing estrogen is really beneficial for men until you start having issues wich is at different levels for everyone.
It would seem like I might have a very small window where I feel awesome and then start to feel crappy. I'm going to get a ultrasensitive E2 just to see where everything's at right now and see if I may need to adjust something to raise or lower my E2.
I will keep everyone posted and let everyone now my results and intended remedy if I think I need one.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Estrogen is cardio protective at normal ranges and has lots of other benefits to include sex drive and proper brain function.

If your estrogen is crashed, its very difficult to build muscle....from my experience anyway.

I like my number to be around 40

Lots of benefits to it being at least in range if not on the high slide ... personally, I feel better with mine on the higher side. Too high and I get back acne as the first symptom and if it keeps rising, gyno starts to flare up.

Mine is at 15 on 250 a week while doing arimidex 1mg every third day. So im right in middle range, as of one week ago from bloods.

Estrogen is cardio protective at normal ranges and has lots of other benefits to include sex drive and proper brain function.

If your estrogen is crashed, its very difficult to build muscle....from my experience anyway.

Hey what do you know I agree 👍

I have been up and down on what number is best and in the end higher around 40-50 is best E2 number for me.

Higher E2 is better for what we are doing and higher E2 seems to be best for sex drive based on my experience.

Hey what do you know I agree

I have been up and down on what number is best and in the end higher around 40-50 is best E2 number for me.

Higher E2 is better for what we are doing and higher E2 seems to be best for sex drive based on my experience.

Agreed !! After years of trying to keep mine low i feel much better with it on the slightly higher side of things.

Skip!!!!

Hey what do you know I agree 

I'm about 99% sure a low E2/androgen ratio is directly related to a bad lipid profile. Looking at my blood work over the years, my lipids are always worse when I keep my estrogen on the low side even when using compounds that convert easily or if I'm using compounds that don't convert. If I'm using say test only or test/deck and let my estrogen get on the high side, or slightly elevated, my lipids are better. Still not as good as during a long trt only run, but better.

This.

Low estrogen can contribute to heart issues for sure...

This is one reason why women have fewer heart attacks then men.

I'm about 99% sure a low E2/androgen ratio is directly related to a bad lipid profile. Looking at my blood work over the years, my lipids are always worse when I keep my estrogen on the low side even when using compounds that convert easily or if I'm using compounds that don't convert. If I'm using say test only or test/deck and let my estrogen get on the high side, or slightly elevated, my lipids are better. Still not as good as during a long trt only run, but better.

Do you think this have to do with you taking less AI? I noticed that my lipids stay in range (on anabolics) as long as I stay away from heavy oral use or taking an AI.

IML Gear Cream!
Excellent point regarding women.

This.

Do you think this have to do with you taking less AI? I noticed that my lipids stay in range (on anabolics) as long as I stay away from heavy oral use or taking an AI.

I'm not sure.
W
hen anyone's lipids are way out of whack on AIs, is it directly because of the AI or because they've dropped their estrogen so low with the AI? Because my lipids have been way out of whack with no AIs but on non-aromarizing compounds and very little test. I think higher androgens with little estrogen is bad for the cardiovascular system in general. Pretty much I agree what ldog and montego are saying and my history of blood work backs that up.

Thanks for all the responses and feedback. I just got my labs done so I should know by next week if anything going on.
As far as the low E and bad lipids I would agree it's more vecause of the low E and not the AI. My last cycle my E2 was 9 and my lipids were shit I was only taking masteron primo and testosterone. I hate AIs unless I'm in a bind and need something. They make me feel like shit everytime.

Also to anyone interested there is a sale on bloodwork at labsmd.com! You can buy what you need now and use them in the next 6months I believe is what I read. Just thought I'd pass this on. Please tell anyone you think is interested!

Also to anyone interested there is a sale on bloodwork at labsmd.com! You can buy what you need now and use them in the next 6months I believe is what I read. Just thought I'd pass this on. Please tell anyone you think is interested!

I just got in on this as well 25% off

I've been doing bloodwork through them for se time and I've never seen a sale like this before.

E2 slightly low its at 16. So I'm going to slightly lower mast and increase test dose and see what happens. Thanks for the great sauce GC. Screenshot_20211210-165513_Chrome.jpg

This.

Genetics also have a role in that too. Outside of genetics I also believe heart issues in older men are also related to lower natural test levels.

Get Shredded!
Are you cruising right now or what?
No I'm just really sensitive to aromatizing compounds and I'm sensitive to higher E2 so I'm going very conservative on my test dose. I actually justvtweaked my dosage and I'm on
300mg test might bump to 400mg
400mg mast
200mg EQ

I stay around 52-56 based off many yrs of labs and I like it right there, personally I stay in a good mood, I have a strong sex drive, zero acne anywhere and I grow easily, my test level is pretty high tho and that could be why I like it this high. I dont have any recent low test labs to show my e2 but Id guess it still pretty high since I dont use an AI at all. I use proviron and or mast p and proviron together for estrogen control.

I have to add ...When i was several years younger I needed 12.5 mgs of aromsin twice a day to offset the estrogen with high test, today I dont need an AI at all.

Last edited:
Just curious what everyone's estrogen is and what were you taking at the time of the estrogen test?
From everything I've been reading and hearing estrogen is really beneficial for men until you start having issues wich is at different levels for everyone.
It would seem like I might have a very small window where I feel awesome and then start to feel crappy. I'm going to get a ultrasensitive E2 just to see where everything's at right now and see if I may need to adjust something to raise or lower my E2.
I will keep everyone posted and let everyone now my results and intended remedy if I think I need one.

I feel best in the 30-40 range. I usually run aromasin on cycle since it has the least effect on my lipids

I’m like you were when you were young, on high test I need a good wack of masin to keep things in check. Does masteron actually lower E2 or does it just mask sides? I’ve heard both

It actually lowers it! At least it does for me and I have bloodwork to prove it!

Old age does have its benefits!

I stay around 52-56 based off many yrs of labs and I like it right there, personally I stay in a good mood, I have a strong sex drive, zero acne anywhere and I grow easily, my test level is pretty high tho and that could be why I like it this high. I dont have any recent low test labs to show my e2 but Id guess it still pretty high since I dont use an AI at all. I use proviron and or mast p and proviron together for estrogen control.

I have to add ...When i was several years younger I needed 12.5 mgs of aromsin twice a day to offset the estrogen with high test, today I dont need an AI at all.

Old age does have its benefits!

That’s for sure haha. Takes one to know one tho and you’d fall out of your rocker if you knew my age haha

I need to restate my comment was misleading when I said I was running high test that was specifically when I had high estro numbers. That was over a year ago and I ran that way off and on for years. I’ve always been a test only with a low dose oral guy … and when I felt like it it is throw im some HGH
I Hope that makes better sense

Right now on 300 test 200 mast and 75 proviron I have bonuses what it is

Update on my estrogen level..... I upped my testosterone to 500mg a week with 400mg of masteron a week and it brought my estrogen up from 16 to 29 so the masteron absolutely lowers/suppresses estrogen! Tha KS again to GC and the crew for the awesome products! Getting a cycle dialed in can be a little work but well worth it once you have a good one! I think my next cycle will be 300 masteron 300 test 400 deca for some good size!

Hmmm....better PM me with that age and lets compare our AARP cards.

That’s for sure haha. Takes one to know one tho and you’d fall out of your rocker if you knew my age haha

I need to restate my comment was misleading when I said I was running high test that was specifically when I had high estro numbers. That was over a year ago and I ran that way off and on for years. I’ve always been a test only with a low dose oral guy … and when I felt like it it is throw im some HGH
I Hope that makes better sense

Right now on 300 test 200 mast and 75 proviron I have bonuses what it is

You mean 29 to 16? Masteron will lower estrogen and bump that free test too.

Update on my estrogen level..... I upped my testosterone to 500mg a week with 400mg of masteron a week and it brought my estrogen up from 16 to 29 so the masteron absolutely lowers/suppresses estrogen! Tha KS again to GC and the crew for the awesome products! Getting a cycle dialed in can be a little work but well worth it once you have a good one! I think my next cycle will be 300 masteron 300 test 400 deca for some good size!

Back