• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Estrogen!!!

IML Gear Cream!
No I mean I brought it up from 16 to 29 because it was at 16 on 150mg test a week and 400mg masteron so I upped my testosterone to 500mg a week and brought it up to 29.

So you’re taking 300mg test per week right? And your test level was only 564?

Am I missing something?

Let me clarify. I see now you’ve upped your test dose to 500, but the blood work you posted was 564 for total t, and that was when you were taking 300mg a week?

If that’s the case, what is it so low? That’s insane

Let me clarify. I see now you’ve upped your test dose to 500, but the blood work you posted was 564 for total t, and that was when you were taking 300mg a week?

If that’s the case, what is it so low? That’s insane

No I was only on 150mg. of testosterone and I upped it to 500mg. I'm also running masteron. I will have a bloodtest for what I'm running in another month right before I come off cycle.

What is your natural level? That seems rather low for being on 150mg. But I'm not a doctor. 560 is what I am about naturally.

Thanks I've been waiting too. Seems like he ghosted us. Way low for being on 150mg. I suspect really under dosed gear.

Well I was taking .6ml of test cyp 250mg/ml
I have been on trt for almost 4 years and my natural test levels were on 220s. I have a ton of blood work and rarely take more than 200mg of test a week because I aromatize. All my blood work always come back between 400 and 600 when 150mg test per week with only one shot and my bloodwork is done they day before injection so I know what my lowest level is. Alot of gear that you get us overdosed so these levels might seem underdosed but they have been right in line with my prescription testosterone so I feel confident they are very accurate and I feel 👍 👌 👍 👌

Also sorry about the late response this app has been acting weird so I didn't know anyone was responding to this thread til just now when I checked it.

I'm getting more bloodwork very soon and I'm currently on 500mg of test cyp and now 300mg of masteron so my testosterone levels should be very high on my next labs

Well I was taking .6ml of test cyp 250mg/ml
I have been on trt for almost 4 years and my natural test levels were on 220s. I have a ton of blood work and rarely take more than 200mg of test a week because I aromatize. All my blood work always come back between 400 and 600 when 150mg test per week with only one shot and my bloodwork is done they day before injection so I know what my lowest level is. Alot of gear that you get us overdosed so these levels might seem underdosed but they have been right in line with my prescription testosterone so I feel confident they are very accurate and I feel

Ok that’s a fair point. Thanks for getting back with us bro

Honestly, this doesn't mean anything. I have patients of mine "yes i am a physician now since joining here 10 years ago" that get 200mg IM q weekly and their 7 day trough is 490. The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics is so vastly different, especially with all the CYP variations out there. It is impossible to know what concentration (mg/mL) testosterone is when buying it on the black market endless someone has it tested.

Honestly, this doesn't mean anything. I have patients of mine "yes i am a physician now since joining here 10 years ago" that get 200mg IM q weekly and their 7 day trough is 490. The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics is so vastly different, especially with all the CYP variations out there. It is impossible to know what concentration (mg/mL) testosterone is when buying it on the black market endless someone has it tested.

I would agree with this statement 100%. There is a reason that I've stuck with only GC product when I found them and it's because I get lots of bloodqork and all the bloodwork I've ever done while on GC has been pretty much what I would expect. And that goes for all the products I've tried. I've had a bloodtest and the product I was on impacted my blood levels the way the were supposed to. As far as testosterone goes I've had the best luck with GC I mean I'm sure there is some variance in dosage from batch to batch but the consistency and variance is smal enough that it hasn't made a hige difference in bloodwork so I stick with these guys because I feel they are the best in the buisness and until I get really screwed by them and they don't want to try to fix it which by the way GC has always went above and beyond to try to help me with whatever I ask. I will be a lifetime customer until they stop being so damn good to me and everyone they help!

Thanks for everything GC ldog and everyone else involved in making here wheels turn. You guys mean the world to me and I say that from my heart thanks guys! Hope you had a awesome valentine's day!

I am looking to get on board with GC for the first time. Sent them a PM. Excited to give it a go.

I am looking to get on board with GC for the first time. Sent them a PM. Excited to give it a go.

Well I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I have nothing but excellent things to say about the gang of people that help GC and all the products I've tried and have had friends try also!

IML Gear Cream!
Bloodwork.
500mg test cyp
400mg Mast eScreenshot_20220308-130050_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-130050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220308-130050_Chrome.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 50
For christ sakes , here I am thinking of running a Trest Ace cycle, now reading this thread is freaking me out!! lol:funny:

For my last blood draw i was pinning TPP/NPP/Mast P m/w/f, so 300 mg of each compound a week. My test was 1322, free was 474. For some reason the hospital always does the estrodial serum which was at 74, not sure what it converts to as sensitive but doctor felt it was high and wanted me to mix in 1 mg anastrosal once a week which helped.

This means nothing without a pin schedule and when your last injection was prior to bloodwork.
Pin schedule was Tuesdays and Saturdays blood work was taken Thursday last pin was two days before.

Do you guys try to keep your estrogen around a certain number regardless what your test is? Or do you try to keep it within a ratio? I read one person that says they like to keep a 20:1 test/est ratio.

Also if your estrogen is crashed how do you guys get it back up? Do you just run higher test? Any other compounds that are good for that?

Do you guys try to keep your estrogen around a certain number regardless what your test is? Or do you try to keep it within a ratio? I read one person that says they like to keep a 20:1 test/est ratio.

Also if your estrogen is crashed how do you guys get it back up? Do you just run higher test? Any other compounds that are good for that?
I try to keep it around mid 20’s to mid 30’s. It’s unhealthy to have it too high or low. I’ve been in this game so long, I’ve learned how to manipulate certain compounds and pin schedules to keep things dialed in. Yes, in the early stages of my learning, I would crash estrogen and have to bump the test or add a little Dbol to raise it.

Back